Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:42:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments  (Read 84625 times)
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:47:28 AM

progress in this project very well, and I hope the project will always be progressing better than it is now. and for all of the teams more eager again to manage this project, so that this project can give results that do not disappoint.
teposaja

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:00:58 AM

progress in this project very well, and I hope the project will always be progressing better than it is now. and for all of the teams more eager again to manage this project, so that this project can give results that do not disappoint.
I saw it like that too, and I really hope this project can run smoothly until the expected targets could be achieved.
jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:37:12 AM

I saw it like that too, and I really hope this project can run smoothly until the expected targets could be achieved.
It is true, and with good progress on this, certainly shows that indeed all the team worked hard and cooperated very well so that they can reach the target.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:01:37 AM

It is true, and with good progress on this, certainly shows that indeed all the team worked hard and cooperated very well so that they can reach the target.
There is no doubt about it. all the people working in the project, will certainly do the job my best so that the project could always run smoothly and easily to reach the target.
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:10:25 AM

Where you plan to start once project goes live?
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:24:38 AM

Check out this cool new video about the project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1h1TC8AD2k

Great video,thank you for sharing.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

check their roadmap for details about that.
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:55:20 PM

Check out this cool new video about the project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1h1TC8AD2k

Great video,thank you for sharing.

More videos will eventually bring in more users. It's an amazing way to promote the project.
descuri

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

There is no doubt about it. all the people working in the project, will certainly do the job my best so that the project could always run smoothly and easily to reach the target.

I wonder how the team is doing sale -wise. Maybe it is going pretty well so they will soon have some great updates for us.
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

I wonder how the team is doing sale -wise. Maybe it is going pretty well so they will soon have some great updates for us.

28 million TXO sold so far,and if you know that ratio is 1 ETH=6000 TXO i would say that sale is going pretty good so far
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

Progress is crucial, if it isn't visible, the project will lose public interest, so constant work on the project is very important.
cmdr1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:45:36 PM

Progress is crucial, if it isn't visible, the project will lose public interest, so constant work on the project is very important.

I would definitely agree. Investors like to be informed that things are going as planned without many setbacks.
Bacara

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:57:34 PM

I would definitely agree. Investors like to be informed that things are going as planned without many setbacks.

Understandably, everyone wants to protect their investment.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

Well, the next step is to enlist tokens on crypto exchanges.
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

28 million TXO sold so far,and if you know that ratio is 1 ETH=6000 TXO i would say that sale is going pretty good so far

Sales go great, and we have to consider that they are still in pre-ico phase.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:31:11 PM

...which ends in 10 days, followed by ICO until 27th July, so the target is not questionable.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:51:09 PM

...which ends in 10 days, followed by ICO until 27th July, so the target is not questionable.

Yes, the counter is steadily counting down. Seems like we have a lot of time to participate still...
NoMoreTears

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:48:24 AM

Can you share your smart contract adress and decimal so i can add TXO to my wallet ?
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:12:45 AM

Well, the next step is to enlist tokens on crypto exchanges.

Hopefully big ones like Binance and Bittrex
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

Yes, the counter is steadily counting down. Seems like we have a lot of time to participate still...

I've heard some great reviews about the projects from some friends... seems like it is catching on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: