Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:26:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments  (Read 84622 times)
ArceriBau

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:20:17 PM

Where you plan to start once project goes live?

Well, the next step is to enlist tokens on crypto exchanges.

Hopefully big ones like Binance and Bittrex

How come everyone is always aiming for the big ones? I'm sure that some of the smaller ones could give good deals to both the project and the users. I wouldn't dissmiss those exchanges.

the bigger ones offer more options for trade and give people some additional sense of security.

...and because these exchange are reliable and have customer support.

I agree. Traders get more support and reliability from the bigger exchanges.

I agree, reliability is very important thus that provides security and trust.

Ofcourse. From what I hear there is a great amount of trust for this project. I hope they can keep it that way.

Since all goes well, I do not see why it would not continue in this direction Smiley

Well there are a number of reasons why everything could go south but a bunch of it can be prevented if the team is keeping a close eye on the project.

I agree, a lot of factors influence the course ... that's why the team has to be committed to their idea and stand by the project the whole time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:52:58 AM

Where you plan to start with your app?Some specific region i guess?
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:09:27 AM

Since Treon aims at unbanked,i would say less developed regions like Africa and southeast Asia.I might be wrong though,but that seems like a place to start.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:34:53 AM

Since Treon aims at unbanked,i would say less developed regions like Africa and southeast Asia.I might be wrong though,but that seems like a place to start.

But would that area be a good starting point? Could you really start off big in those regions?
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:42:59 PM

But would that area be a good starting point? Could you really start off big in those regions?

I also think that some of the above mentioned regions will be the starting point, it is expected to move to the European countries later...
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

I also think that some of the above mentioned regions will be the starting point, it is expected to move to the European countries later...

In the end they should be oriented to economically stronger markets.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:29:20 PM

Maybe it's wrong to look at crypto projects from today's economic perspective, over a couple of years things will surely change...
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:16:36 PM

Maybe it's wrong to look at crypto projects from today's economic perspective, over a couple of years things will surely change...

It is not a new concept so I think people think it should've kicked off a bit more than it has... But as for all great things if first they are shunned, you should just give them a bit more time to become accepted and later become the norm.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:27:56 PM

One year, just that will be enough. South Korea has allready changed it's policy to ICOs.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:28:12 PM

Maybe due to available internet connection europe will be better market.
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:30:40 PM

The team probably already has a beta strategy for testing and for initial customers. Maybe in those regions they already have contracts with the companies.
Bacara

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

One year, just that will be enough. South Korea has allready changed it's policy to ICOs.

Year or two, it does not matter, but the change will come
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:27:58 PM

I do not believe that internet connectivity is a key factor, of course, it play a role, but the economic strength of a particular market is key factor.
hadryhar

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:37:07 PM

I am check in concept on your idea, It's really nice!
Ranunculus2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:57:30 AM

I do not believe that internet connectivity is a key factor, of course, it play a role, but the economic strength of a particular market is key factor.

maybe the european market is a bit saturated so it's easier to start in other regions.
descuri

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

do they already have some agreement with local service providers?
constructive_criticism

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

Indeed it is Wink

It's a concept that everyone can use. It could bring in people that don't know how they would use crypto.
wibawa

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

a new breakthrough from Treon for his project, is very impressive
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

maybe the european market is a bit saturated so it's easier to start in other regions.

Possible, but it is very important to join this market.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

Indeed it is Wink

It's a concept that everyone can use. It could bring in people that don't know how they would use crypto.

I agree, we just need such projects to bring crypto closer to as many people as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: