Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market?  (Read 6933 times)
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

For now bitcoin holds over 36% marketcap of a total of about $ 450 billion, then second place is the ethereum of about $ 20% and the rest is contested over 1500 coins and tokens, with a very tight competition will certainly make a lot of coins or token disappear someday .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
znakistu

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

the prices of altcoins are somehow connected with the price of bitcoin. if bitcoin falls, then he pulls the altcoins behind him. so the leading one is still bitcoin, and the altcoins are led by crypto-currencies.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
saurav111

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:22:56 AM

The market is quite down now, so it'll start to boom very soon. I dont believe bitcoin's downturn was over, bitcoin still have a possibility of correction, $20k is real but we still can't predict when it will happen because as we always to know, bitcoin fluctuation price is so high. so i think is will not going to be happen in nearly month
but, if bitcoin always have a good news on every platform i think $25k can be reached. So there's hopes in other coins as well.
ThePogi

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:32:33 PM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

It really doesn't matter what they're doing its up to us to determine if we panic buy or sell, the whales can try to tank the value but possibly lose a lot of there coins in the process i think we saw that a few times during bitcoin rise someone sold a crap ton of bitcoin for 9500 when the value was over 10k when the price continued to rise you saw a large spike in volume purchasing a crap ton of coins in a short period of time and i believe the whale just committed a belly flop and hurt it self in the process.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:36:01 PM

Bitcoin and altcoins all have contribution in market caps control. But i think bitcoin have more contribution than altcoins. All altcoins depend on bitcoin.
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

At time goes on, bitcoin will become scarcity commodity and it will be difficult for people to buy it and the only hope for investor/traders is to move to altcoin. To me altcoin will take over the money but not in term of price just the availability.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

My opinion is that altcoins are still dependent with Bitcoin. We can prove that by looking at the most recent bearish market. Bitcoin's price is also dragging down the altcoin market. Altcoins are still growing and maybe in the near future, there is a huge possibility that they will take control of the market. For now, I can conclude that Bitcoin is still on top.

Yes bitcoin still the number one crypto and I also observed that altcoin is not yet independent because as we can see the market system we can see that altcoin decrease as bitcoin decrease they are all dependent with bitcoin. But no one knows when bitcoin last.

clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:46:07 AM

Bitcoin will take control of the market. It has the highest value in the top coins in the crypto even the value is flactuating many are still believing in bitcoin and it is the coin who has impact to many people. Even the transaction fee of the bitcoin is high it is the easiest coin to used and user-friendly not like the other coins they are not user-friendly.
israfil

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:47:41 PM

Altcoins are still dependent on Bitcoin, we can look at the most bearish market and prove that the market could take control over the market. Altcoins are also highly volatile and I hope someone connects with the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin because it invested on a long-term basis. Of course, Bitcoin is currently in control of market value,,,,,,   
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:22:32 PM

In the two of them I think the most appropriate is bitcoin who will take control of the market because it is obvious that they are the beast company among the rest of this industry so they have a privilege in this because they business is proven in the front of them investors.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:27:29 PM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

I agree on this. The demand for altcoin has increased and keep on rising. Many people have faith in altcoin because they believe that a certain amount can buy a large number of alts and when that altcoins pump, they will really make huge profit. Unlike bitcoin, the price has been unstable and only a fraction can be invested. On my point, altcoin have the possibility that it can take the lead in the market.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Kildin11

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

bitcoin will keep the market under control, unequivocally. This is the personification of the crypto industry, here this fact will be decisive. do not even think otherwise
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

I think that sooner or later the bitcoin domination will decrease significantly, because there are more and more strong coins that can compete!
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:06:45 AM

You are right, the price of bitcoin no longer controlling the altcoin market like it used to be. My question is can someone tell me why this is so??
cavs23

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:25:28 AM

Bitcoin will always take the lead, if its down then all of those altcoins will be down too. Bitcoin will dominate the market for a long period of time, as we are starting to live in a digital mode and bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the root of cryptocurrency so I do not think that it will be replace by other.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:36:28 AM

This will depend on the outcome of every cryptocurrency in the market, especially altcoins. Just to give you my idea, there exist superior altcoins in the market today since they have their specific functions and process that outweighs that of bitcoin but what makes bitcoin the reigning cryptocurrency is its years of development and revolutionary idea that changed the method of wireless payments. The price of bitcoin in the market is superbly high- which makes it the perfect investment tool in the market. Despite having numerous altcoins that are superior, bitcoin will continue to remain at the top if this continues.
The only way that I see that bitcoin will fall if investors suddenly shift their view and transfer their investments into another altcoin- which I think is possible in the distant future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
onyok

Activity: 120

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:40:49 AM

Bitcoin must be the most. How can altcoin be able to overcome it?
In my own opinion, altcoin never overcome bitcoin because bitcoin is the base and the root of all coins it is also the bridge of cryptocurrency. Though altcoin demand
rise continueously as many experts always say bitcoin is volatile and no one knows when it will pump again.

crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:50:08 AM

For now bitcoin holds over 36% marketcap of a total of about $ 450 billion, then second place is the ethereum of about $ 20% and the rest is contested over 1500 coins and tokens, with a very tight competition will certainly make a lot of coins or token disappear someday .
That is, the effect of bitcoin is great on the price of most altcoins in the market. If we notice, when there is an issue of banning cryptocurrency ads by google, bitcoin has decreased a few percents, resulting in other altcoins that also decreased significantly.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:22:37 AM

to take control of the market movement is definitely bitcoin, but when altcoin has new developmental information then altcoin can also take control of the market circulation so as to make trading volume becomes very high.
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:23:06 AM

This is an interesting opinion that I doubt many people on this forum share. Altcoins generally are just a bigger market, but for most part, bitcoin is the bridge between them. Generally, if you want to buy altcoins, you have to buy bitcoin and then use that bitcoin to purchase the alts. It's hard to find places to buy altcoins directly. I believe this is what makes Bitcoin and Ethereum in particular so large in terms of all of the other altcoins. As long as the system of having to purchase altcoins using bitcoin/eth exists, it is very unlikely that the altcoins will surpass bitcoin, as there will be people putting as much money into BTC as they do alts.

when I open the thread who takes the most control of the market, among all those who poured opinions here I would most agree with your opinion that "Altcoin is generally just a bigger market, but for the most part, bitcoin is the bridge between them. You want to buy altcoin, you have to buy bitcoin and then use the bitcoin to buy alts ". not only that, bitcoin is the benchmark for any token or coin prices on the market when the price of BTC decreases it will affect their Altcoin price as if it is connected. so the conclusion to me is that BTC will remain a market controller.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: