Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:11:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market?  (Read 6933 times)
Aing

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:12:41 PM

Until now bitcoin is still in control of the market, but I'm not sure that bitcoin will forever control the market. Now I see bitcoin price movements very slowly, there are actually some coins that I see the price movements start fast. One of them is altcoin, for that I predicts that there is a possibility in the future altcoin will be able to control the market and beat bitcoin.
Most people may also think the same, that someday bitcoin will be overtaken by one of the many altcoin exist out there. Nothing lasts forever. But somehow in the market, people need bitcoin naturally, that thought may be driven by the bitcoin strength that has persisted for a long time. Bitcoin is like a kind of cryptocurrency foundation. but is it true? I myself don't know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DUHOIxx

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:30:15 PM

bitcoin and altcoin are two currencies that have advantages and high values. So even though bitcoin or altcoin owns the market, I still support it, but in my opinion bitcoin in the future will dominate the market for a higher proportion.
Donna Madonna

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:51:58 PM

Among the crypto currency Bitcoin is always more powerful than any other alt coins in the market because  it is the first crypto currency introduced in to the market on 2009
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:53:12 PM

Generally no crypto coin could take control the market, however there's a time when crypto so unforeseeable the changes on the chart as if it almost control the whole market, this is how the market works no one could predict such a move and insight to the movement maybe someone could if they are smart enough to calculate the idea of whole chart history and news, past news and so on.

This is the Market were talking about, not something in existence that can control the market who ever take control bitcoin, altcoin, fiat. This is how Market should work were just trading the price.

mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

There are so many alt coin in the market now a days that are the threat to the survival of the Bitcoin in the market but in my opinion the Bitcoin is the king of all coin and no one will ever replace a powerful king what ever happen in the market no matter who has the market for the time being but the as they say once a king always a king. So No one can replace a king like Bitcoin.

Am I right Guys?
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

Bitcoin and Altcoin are money cryptocurrency. and that controls the market price clearly Bitcoin because he is the king of all the coins in cryptocurrency. The average Altcoin follows bitcoin, if the bitcoin down there is Altcoin down. Altcoin's really depend on bitcoins for their value. So that controls the bitcoin market.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:22:41 PM

bitcoin is a grandfather, he will always be valuable and always grow up! Therefore, all investors understand that the demand is growing and the price is growing! Investors store most of the money in bitcoin, as in a stable coin! but smart investors realize that very high interest rates will come from other coins! In my opinion, the bitcoin is not a worthy competitor with a large capitalization! as soon as there are worthy competitors, then all prices on all coins are more or less stabilized! I will be very glad if in the next few years there will be such coins, that's when huge amounts of money will flow into all other coins!in a word, we need coins with a large capitalization, they will be able to stop a sharp drop or sharp growth!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:31:17 PM

bitcoin is a grandfather, he will always be valuable and always grow up! Therefore, all investors understand that the demand is growing and the price is growing! Investors store most of the money in bitcoin, as in a stable coin! but smart investors realize that very high interest rates will come from other coins! In my opinion, the bitcoin is not a worthy competitor with a large capitalization! as soon as there are worthy competitors, then all prices on all coins are more or less stabilized! I will be very glad if in the next few years there will be such coins, that's when huge amounts of money will flow into all other coins!in a word, we need coins with a large capitalization, they will be able to stop a sharp drop or sharp growth!

Bitcoin has a limited supply, capped at 21 million coins, and there are currently roughly 17 million coins in circulation. The demand for the coins is propelled by its utility as an online medium of exchange and store of value. This means that if the demand continues to grow, the price of bitcoin will only rise due to its limited supply.
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

There are lots of coins in the market, with great competition. But for now bitcoin is still talking the lead.
cabitu

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:34:05 PM

Trading with Altcoins require much more care. Mistakes in trading with Bitcoins and Altcoins can make you lose your valuable investment at a very short time. No doubt that any kind of investment requires all attention, dedication and great focus that helps you avoid mistakes. Secondly, Bitcoin and Altcoin trading is not cut for everyone. Here are some tips that will help you know if it will work for you and how to do it successfully.
Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is still the king of crypto and dominant to controll price in the market.But recently, some alcoins have better growth and higher return. In the coming years,  altcoin will compete bitcoin in the market as price reference. That means alcoin will become market controller.
ashfakur

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:43:17 PM

Your opinion is a little bit right, and you should know that the use of bitcoin is increasing day by day, because when a new investor comes to invest in crypto market, he first starts his crypto life by investing bitcoin, and if someone i
want to invest in altcoin he  too invest in the first bitcoin or eth because most of the altcoin is from an exchnger or ico, it is purchased by bitcoin or eth, so prove that anyone who wants to buy altcoin he/she at fast buy bitcoin That bitcoin goes on Too many are used, and the high demand pice and more, and also see that all the time, depending on bitcoin crypto market !! best of luck dearBTC[BTC

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

There are so many alt coin in the market now a days that are the threat to the survival of the Bitcoin in the market but in my opinion the Bitcoin is the king of all coin and no one will ever replace a powerful king what ever happen in the market no matter who has the market for the time being but the as they say once a king always a king. So No one can replace a king like Bitcoin.

Am I right Guys?
True, I also want to add from myself: Most altcoins are centralized and they are easier to manipulate than bitcoin.
So the volume of the market will be concentrated in bitcoin!
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

Bitcoin has reigned in crypto for all this long and it has remained the most popular digital currency in the cryptoworld over the years. The coming of other altcoins have posed a great competition to bitcoin but bitcoin always stays on top. Bitcoin has ruled over the market and I believe it will continue to take over for long.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:13:04 PM

My opinion is that altcoins are still dependent with Bitcoin. We can prove that by looking at the most recent bearish market. Bitcoin's price is also dragging down the altcoin market. Altcoins are still growing and maybe in the near future, there is a huge possibility that they will take control of the market. For now, I can conclude that Bitcoin is still on top.
It is quite true that most of altcoin in the market of cryptocurrency is dependent or has the kind of relation to bitcoin in terms of price. In fact, most of altcoin in the market is relatively share the price of bitcoin for them to trade in. Project or the function of a coin is related on how bitcoin works on its system of blockchain so the typical answers is bitcoin will always be the major crypto people would choose on transaction and to invest upon on trading.
jhache

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:15:55 PM

Bitcoin already has the control over the crypto market. It is the only coin being used for entry and exit point in the crypto market. Also most of the exchanges have BTC as the base currency for altcoins pairings. Not to mention the prices of altcoins are still coupled with the prices of Bitcoin.

fritzbird

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:19:29 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 03:53:42 AM by fritzbird

Bitcoin will take the lead in the market, it’s so influential and popular that
it already has striking dominance and will continue to do so. It’s uncanny
and technically undisputed as of the moment. Whether it’s dips or spikes
on any day, it’s prices naturally can affect other altcoins as well as it pumps up.
It leads and it influences the market as if it were it’s own.
karloscimot

Merit: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

which will control and control the cryiptocurrency market is a person who has a large capital. so they are able to raise prices that again fall easily.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
DavitRoi

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:48:04 PM

We know altcoins are dependent on bitcoin for their value ,so in that way,they could take control over the market.
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:54:49 PM

At the moment  bitcoin is leading and for altcoins to bull, they have to take over the market and I believe very soon market will be up and altcoins will lead.
eduvacation.net

Activity: 96

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:00:22 PM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

The absence of a single person or any party that controls the price of bitcoin and altcoin is one of the hallmarks of creating one's economic self-reliance so that people start believing to invest their money in crypto for quick profit without having to think about taxes and so on. Now is the time for the digital currency to dominate the world's economic sector.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: