Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:05:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market?  (Read 6933 times)
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:37:03 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 12:00:08 AM by brylle34

Alternative cryptocurrency coins are also called altcoins or simply “coins”. They’re often used interchangeably. Altcoins simply refers to coins that are an alternative to Bitcoin. The majority of altcoins are a variant (fork) of Bitcoin, built using Bitcoin’s open-sourced, original protocol with changes to its underlying codes, therefore conceiving an entirely new coin with a different set of features. source: https://masterthecrypto.com/differences-between-cryptocurrency-coins-and-tokens/

Bitcoin always kept its dominance in total coin market capitalization over altcoins in past years, ranging from stunning 95% to a bottom low of 37%. Therefore in case you were wondering, alts are definitely back and are here to stay. source: https://www.cryptotradeacademy.com/blog/bitcoin-vs-altcoins/

Bitcoin is still the king of all cryptocurrency and has the over all controll in the market, altcoins is our second option if bitcoin drops, its our backup. if your will notice a lot of altcoins when it success on their ico sale will just dump fast or it will pump and then drops, few altcoins have a positive trends, and also when bitcoin drops altcoins drops also, that is why bitcoin is the backbone of blockchain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:43:14 PM

it's still the bitcoin that can control the price of cryptocurrency
with the largest amount of marketcap, I am very sure, bitcoin prices will always affect all altcoin
but I prefer trading on altcoin

Same with me,  i believe that bitcoin can control the market price,  as we all know,  most of the time when the btc are down the altcoins follows.  But still i love to trade with btc and with alts for i know that there are more chances of earning big with crypto.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
theyRmose

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:50:56 PM

I do not think so, bitcoin prices look lower because bitcoin has bounced and dropped dramatically while altcoin is still growing.
If you say that the value of altcoin exceeds the bitcoin value, I think not. Bitcoin still dominates the market, because bitcoin is its parent. And most traders only accept Bitcoin and
ethereum as a means of payment, not altcoin.
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

bitcion is the biggest in the worl market, and will stand on its possition. he is like a oak, grows not so fast but strong
Muhammad Aamir

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:29:21 AM

both bitcoin and ALTs are part of market and imp bcz both hold big market caps , people shift their volume in between them according to situations
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:03:01 AM

The market is controlled by the whales. And as a rule it is controlled through Bitcoin. Today almost all trading pairs has bitcoin as a basis for trading. That's why it is naturally that bitcoin (whales - owners of big amount of it) can effect to the market as they want. But I am absolutely sure, that in the future Bitcoin will be replaced by another altcoin.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:25:09 AM

I'm still sure bitcoin will continue to control the market, now altcoin start moving fast. But as soon as the altcoin price movement, I think it will follow the bitcoin price movement. there is always a movement in accordance with the bitcoin price movement.

alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:46:10 AM

many altcoins prices depends on the price of the bitcoin. the rise in bitcoin price will be the rise in the altcoins price.. but i see like ethereum and some other have a high come back from the other altcoins..

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:46:23 AM

I still fully trust in Bitcoin and I still believe that until the future only Bitcoin can control the market. I'm not sure if Altcoin can control the market. I still hope that Bitcoin is in that position.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:15:31 AM

At the moment, the market depends entirely on bitcoin, any changes in this coin affect the other altcoyins. I agree that in the future some altcoyins can compete with the father of crypto-currencies.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

At the moment, the market depends entirely on bitcoin, any changes in this coin affect the other altcoyins. I agree that in the future some altcoyins can compete with the father of crypto-currencies.

Yes no one can say the this will be the answer for this question and the and the judgements are only decided by the future so wait , I also hope some crypto will be the head of all other currencies in our future days.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:28:52 AM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

I'm sorry to disagree but How can you say that the crypto market is less affected by Bitcoin that in fact and i have observed many times that if Bitcoin start to crash the Altcoins will follow and when the Bitcoin start to rise again then the altcoins too which mean that every movement of Bitcoin it will always create a domino epic to most of the Altcoins. Market performance will always depend on Bitcoin that even do how many altcoins you will keep but in the end it will be traded to Bitcoin to earn more fiat.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
billybigblocks

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:45:33 AM

Let just hedge our bets and hold both  Smiley
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

I'm still sure bitcoin will continue to control the market, now altcoin start moving fast. But as soon as the altcoin price movement, I think it will follow the bitcoin price movement. there is always a movement in accordance with the bitcoin price movement.

Bitcoin will continue to control the market. Because bitcoin will still be on top of all cryptocurrency even if time goes on because for me nothing will ever beat bitcoin in any means.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
odpadnik

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

I'm sorry to disagree but How can you say that the crypto market is less affected by Bitcoin that in fact and i have observed many times that if Bitcoin start to crash the Altcoins will follow and when the Bitcoin start to rise again then the altcoins too which mean that every movement of Bitcoin it will always create a domino epic to most of the Altcoins. Market performance will always depend on Bitcoin that even do how many altcoins you will keep but in the end it will be traded to Bitcoin to earn more fiat.

That.

IF we're looking from the view of Marketcap, Bitcoin will likely stay on top for years to come. Just like Gold was the standard for fiat money, Bitcoin will remain in crypto.

From the point of actual usability, other coins "may" overtake bitcoin...depends on what you guys want to use the coins for.

https://kriptomat.io/en ----  EU licensed Crypto Platform.  23 languages. Buy & hold your Crypto - Fast, Easy, Safe.
slothtrooper

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

Namaste

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

Wait for the exchanges to start introducing direct fiat to alt coin pairs, then the alts can stand on their own two feet and not be to influenced by the btc price.
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:59:32 AM

For me still bitcoin because i notice if the price of bitcoin was down all token was down too,so i think no one can get over to the bitcoin ,because it is the king of crypto and for me this is the foundation of all.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

Currently, Bitcoin, ETH and Ripple are leading the digital money market, all of its changes affect all other altcoins! I hope this will change soon!
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

I think bitcoin controlling altcoin price in cryptomarket. We know that most altcoin price rated by sats bitcoin and bitcoin price movement affecting on altcoin price because of that.
WIth more than 35% domination on market cap and have biggest market cap, bitcoin price always affecting on altcoin because its primary currency in market

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Tikey

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

Bitcoin will always control the market. Following him, other altcoins fall or grow. And most altcoins offer no benefit over Bitcoin at all. Besides the ETH. Despite this, some altcoins can give a large growth of 100-1000%, unlike bitcoin. Therefore, with the help of altcoins, it is possible to increase the number of bitcoins. When there is bitcoin in your purse, you will be calm for tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: