Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:08:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market?  (Read 6933 times)
NevejElad

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:39:11 AM

The one who will take control of the market is bitcoin over the altcoin , it is because the bitcoin has already establish a legacy and big name in the cryptoworld, as in the market of exchanges the bitcoin has the highest price value in the coin market, and it is on the top of the chart, in the coin market world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:43:22 AM

If calculated from the overall crypto marketcap, Bitcoin only dominates by 37%. While the rest is Altcoins who have a variety of names. So, in large part, Altcoin has dominated the crypto marketcap.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:44:41 AM

Everything follows Bitcoin. If it is sideways then altcoins tend to have chance for moon!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:52:52 AM

I still believe that bitcoin will keep controlling the market. Nowadays altcoin, ethereum and others will try to beat bitcoin, but in fact bitcoin is still the best and still controlling the market till today. And i never doubted bitcoin because i have felt the beauty bitcoin when the price reaches $ 20000.For that I still believe and faithful to bitcoin.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:31:04 AM

If calculated from the overall crypto marketcap, Bitcoin only dominates by 37%. While the rest is Altcoins who have a variety of names. So, in large part, Altcoin has dominated the crypto marketcap.

Altcoins may have a higher share in the market capitalization but still bitcoin is only one coin versus the thousands of altcoins so bitcoin still dominates the market. If we observe the movement of bitcoin every time it makes a rapid movement whether up or down, altcoins would always be affected because bitcoin is a base coin along with ethereum that's why some traders would exchange their coins for something else may it be Tether or USD because they knew from the history that altcoins tend to react negatively when bitcoin makes rapid movement.

Everything follows Bitcoin. If it is sideways then altcoins tend to have chance for moon!

As of the moment, bitcoin still dominates the market but maybe later on when there are more options as base coin then the market will not react that much when bitcoin moves. When bitcoin is in a trading range, that's the time altcoins shine and moon because people shift their attention to it since bitcoin is not making interesting movements.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:21:31 AM

bitcoin is the first, the biggest and the most known crypto in the world, it is no matter to think that altcoin can take control all over the world
TRAID

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:48:54 AM

Btc dominance has been slowly decreasing for years and with so many good projects coming to the market it's pretty much expected. Yes, many of the new ICOs are scams or cash-grabs, but there are legit projects out there that suck money away from bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to be the most dominant currency, taking up the biggest share of the global marketcap, but its dominance will continue to decrease in my opinion.

TRAID - World's Best Crypto Traders are Waiting to Mentor You ‖  www.TRAID.tv
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

Both are cryptocurrency but if you are going to check who take over control on the market price movement of the crypto then i can say it is bitcoin. Basing on my observation of bitcoin market price when it goes high the other altcoins will follow. This is not new because i was able to observe for it in some other time. However, i do not think also that bitcoin will survive without these altcoins to be invested using the bitcoin. SO it is a mutual that bitcoin benefited from altcoin and altcoins to bitcoin.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:03:14 AM

Although, some altcoins such as Neo, Ethereum, Monero have been doing well,  but bitcoin would continue to dominate the market for some time in near future. It is still many investors number #1 choice.

Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

altcoin's market is bigger than bitcoin's i must say, and as the result, each altcoin will be controlled by it's founders and developers

Bitcoin will take control of the market because bitcoin is more popular in the market than altcoin.And bitcoin as of now well doing better in the market....
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

For now, Bitcoin is ruling the market as it surpasses all the other coins in terms of market cap. Comparing Bitcoin with its direct competitor, Ethereum, in terms of market cap, it appears that Bitcoin overrides it about 2.5 times. For alt coins to displace Bitcoin, it will really take a long time or never.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
happness2

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:37:15 AM

But in view
Bitcoin still affects the price of other cryptocurrencies
At least the current price of coins tends to follow the trend of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin will only have stronger control over the market in the future
gelaskopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:48:48 AM

The occurrence of a scattered altcoin, of course, makes their presence not without a finesse. Altcoin always comes up with breakthroughs that try to stay one step ahead of the other altcoins. And I'm sure if it goes on, it's likely they'll be system-equivalent with bitcoin, or maybe even equivalent in need. One of the many altcoins will begin to have a considerable impact on the world of cryptocurrency. I don't really know but that's my opinion.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:51:47 AM

since 2010 I observed and in the end of 2016 I joined 'play', the role of Bitcoin still dominate above altcoin. I think altcoin will continue to grow and more and more in the world of crypto, of course bitcoin is the main axis.
collision00

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:52:43 AM

Exchanging with Altcoins require substantially more care. Slip-ups in exchanging with Bitcoins and Altcoins can influence you to lose your significant speculation at a brief span. Most likely that any sort of venture requires all consideration, commitment and awesome concentration that encourages you maintain a strategic distance from botches. Furthermore, Bitcoin and Altcoin exchanging isn't cut for everybody. Here are a few hints that will enable you to know whether it will work for you and how to do it effectively.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:54:37 AM

Wow, you have a really interesting question. I think Bitcoin will sustain the market but the alts will dominate. I say this because almost everything is pegged against Bitcoin and so it will determine their prices but the alts will dominate because they are many
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

I kind of think that bitcoins will still dominate for a strong 5 more years in the market. Bitcoins are that strong, even if the features are outdated. I'm pretty confident that at 5 years, a new comet might take over the industry as the new bitcoin, but it won't be as expensive but it is accessible to all.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:00:17 AM

Both of them are a good investment. But still bitcoin will dominate fo  many years in the market. Im really confident that this coning more years the bitcoin is still the number one and no one beats in the market. It is more stronger over the market in the future.
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

with a history of long-term formation and development and a great invention of blockchain technology. I think bitcoin will be the king of the crypto market for a long time. High value, support from the investment community and large mining. In addition, natural fluctuations along with decentralized supply are still a trend that the community accepts. altcoin and bitcoin will complement each other to maintain the growth of the blockchain industry, stronger and more popular.
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:14:57 AM

My thoughts is that altcoins are still dependent with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all coins, all market of other coins is depending on the Bitcoin price, If bitcoin go up and down the other coins are affected by the movement of bitcoin, Bitcoin's price is also dragging down the altcoin market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: