Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:56:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the problem of trust in projects?  (Read 4208 times)
endut15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

There are so many scam projects going on. people are now afraid of joining ico.
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

4. there are hundreds of projects in each stock exchange. Someone stop them.

indeed at this time many ICO under the guise of fraud. but that does not mean you are directly prohibiting the circulation of ICO in this forum, because the ICO also plays an important role for the rise of bitcoin at this time, it's just the risk is exposed to fraud.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blekok001

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:40:13 PM

The problem of the lack of trust in ICO is due to the many frauds committed by irresponsible people in searching for the Investors who have good intentions.
Closing the existence of ICO is not a good solution in the world of cryptocurrency, it is feared just cause a new mode. If these irresponsible persons are allowed to move freely, it will only give them time to look for new ICO-like scams. 
My advice should be tightened rules for people who are going to hold ICO projects, to cover the room for the perpetrators of this fraud.
I am convinced that closing their space with new rules will generate new confidence for well-meaning investors.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

Most of my project i invested were succesful, But I know that there is a big percent of scam ICOs so I`m very suspicious and careful with my money
For that there are so many people who have advised almost everyone to not to go directly for anything. Search and research for something that you are interested in. once you find all the pros and cons of that thing and you consider them okay for you, only then just go for that thing. Else, drive away and search for something else. ICOs are amazing but scams are there too.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

there are so many scam projects. it is correct. but stopping the icos is not the solution. because icos are the way to develop blockchain technology and increase the popularity of blockchain systems. investors should search more about the projects not to get scammed.
Onews1990

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:23:17 AM

In my opinion you don't need to delete or ban something, how then will you differ from those states where cryptos is prohibited only on the grounds?
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:42:12 AM

there are so many scam projects. it is correct. but stopping the icos is not the solution. because icos are the way to develop blockchain technology and increase the popularity of blockchain systems. investors should search more about the projects not to get scammed.

Those Investors will think well and do some research before Invest on different upcoming ICO Projects,  so that prevent being scam those scammers ICO. And I think It Is part of the cryptocurrency to make It challenging In Investing, we should open minded and explore the world of crypto.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:47:28 AM

when we talk about the project and we follow bounty campaign, then that will often we encounter is a problem about the distribution of tokens and also updates of the project. it often happens in the middle of a running project, when participants ask about it to the bounty manager, but there is no answer. there is a crisis of confidence.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

Trust is so much important in every one of us. About an ICO if you will give your trust it's your choice but your are not allow to disscuss of ask to stop ICO because most of the bussiness in this cryto currency ICO is the reason why they are famous. Most of the people here join first an ICO as their starting invest and learning more as a begginer.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

I think the best thing we can do is always be aware when choosing or joining ICO because we cannot stop them to make a new project, The thing is how can we handle those things If anyone is interested to invest then better to read all the details in white paper because there are some good ICO also and check if its supported by the community.
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

The problem of trust is relying the responsibility to other that one person can able to do. Because of putting trust to the project most of the time we rely the result to the team without any concern from us of what is going on to the project. Until such time if the project end up as a scam we regrets and condemn ourselves. That's the problem.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:40:16 PM

i think the how managment and how the team are showing their presentation in the public that making the trusted project
You do not need to go to that trust stuff. Just enrich your mind about the technological knowledge and about the trading and market response during crash. Having said that, you will be able to make the important decision of how to invest and where or when to invest without having to worry about the fake fellas in the market who try to loot the newbie and fresh investors.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:15:02 AM

For sure we just need strict regulations of ICOs and strict KYC proccess (for project managers and team of development I mean) can help nip the scam to the bud
The first priority you should give to a project is to check and observe the authenticity of the project and how responsive the project is? Now as we know that the current and modern market is full of technologies and now it has brought easiness for people or users. We have observed the authenticity of Bitcoin and other crypto coins therefore we come up with the results to invest in this authentic market.

xiwanfd

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:27:47 AM

Actually does have some ICO is a scam, but I don't think all the ICO should be deleted, I think the government should introduce some control scheme, let the ICO is more formal, it will attract more investors.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

1. There's no way to stop ICOs right now but eventually the best will remain.
2. It's no problem if they have a good idea but they lack of source and funds. That's the main job of ICO to gather funds for the best ideas and innovation.
3. No one will buy useless tokens.
4. So remain silent and stick to bitcoin to reduce the worries.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

Wow, okay... I will stop them right away! Come on, man. The problem does not lie within these projects, but within people. Why join? I would not take the risk and waste my time joining a project that even have a chance of being legit. If I get skeptical, then I will remove the idea out of my mind. If I want to join, I will read about it first, and see people's comments and then I will decide whether to join the project or not, as simple as that.
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:17:32 PM

Actually does have some ICO is a scam, but I don't think all the ICO should be deleted, I think the government should introduce some control scheme, let the ICO is more formal, it will attract more investors.
ICOs are “following their intuition” by doing things their own way, without learning from the mistakes of the past ICOs. This is bad because we’ve seen lots of ICOs fail, without even reaching their minimum funding goal thus losing millions of dollars in Ether.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

Pretty good idea to close the ICO's as they are actually becoming the viruses of crypto world.

In addition to this they shovel just keep the other tokens which are already present in the CMC now so that we can focus on these tokens and people can actually put real value to them. I mean everything will get focused on them and not the junk that is coming every other day in the market.

Then that would be the best way to run crypto currency market. ICO's are really really worst these days.
Closing down all up and coming ICOs is no the best solution. There are very good projects emerging despite the tonnes of scam projects in the crypto world. I believe strict regulations of ICOs and strict KYC processes( applied to project managers) can help nip the scam projects in the bud.
I absolutely agree! Putting an end to something helpful to many just because of those some dishonest people is not a good idea. They are the ones must be evicted from here. Strict rules is so much needed.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Thogjold

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

You don't necessarily need an ICO to fund a project. I agree, its so difficult to differentiate lies from truth. There was a recent article that mentioned something about a self funded project. No ICO involved. I prefer this to be honest. There some sort of transparency to it. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/announcing-bitcoin-origin-an-innovative-new-approach-to-blockchain-technology-300642320.html

endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

indeed currently the projects in circulation that many are fraudulent, because the more bitcoin rampant that can be profitable, so result in fraud projects. but in this way a good solution is not to eliminate ICO in my opinion, because ICO is also important for the development of crypto, it's just a lot of wrong use bitcoin.
unEducated

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

Pretty good idea to close the ICO's as they are actually becoming the viruses of crypto world.

In addition to this they shovel just keep the other tokens which are already present in the CMC now so that we can focus on these tokens and people can actually put real value to them. I mean everything will get focused on them and not the junk that is coming every other day in the market.

Then that would be the best way to run crypto currency market. ICO's are really really worst these days.
Closing down all up and coming ICOs is no the best solution. There are very good projects emerging despite the tonnes of scam projects in the crypto world. I believe strict regulations of ICOs and strict KYC processes( applied to project managers) can help nip the scam projects in the bud.

Yah.. I agree in that,  it depend how to manage the ico. Some project without KYC is higher chance to be scam project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: