Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:22:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the problem of trust in projects?  (Read 4208 times)
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

The problem is that in our world, in every sphere of life, if there is some possibility to cheat, there will be people doing that...scam
that's right what you say. because the number of frauds in ICO that cause ICO good name can be destroyed. but not completely ICO is deceiving, because my experience playing in ICO not all do fraud
I think the problem with project trust is the out number spreading of scammers and fraud projects in the crypto market. Its realy hard yo identify the authentic projects from fraud. The people need to reach, double check and be vigilant on choosing a project were they will invest their savings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

The problem is that in our world, in every sphere of life, if there is some possibility to cheat, there will be people doing that...scam
that's right what you say. because the number of frauds in ICO that cause ICO good name can be destroyed. but not completely ICO is deceiving, because my experience playing in ICO not all do fraud
I think the problem with project trust is the out number spreading of scammers and fraud projects in the crypto market. Its realy hard yo identify the authentic projects from fraud. The people need to reach, double check and be vigilant on choosing a project were they will invest their savings.
Usually also the projects if they can not get the softcap ,they will not continue to promote the projects and it will go to nothing wr can gain , so the participsnts of that projects would say it is a scams.

kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:13:25 AM

You don't need to ban anything, all you need to do is to choose and be sure. ICO has its positive effect to people that will surely help one another. ICO is actually open to general public means anyone can partake if they get any funds that transferred. This will also help people through shaping the future of this entire ecosystem. The biggest help is that the tokens can be bought into the lower price. All you need to do is to be vigilant and do not trust people easily. All you need to is to remember that action speaks luoder than words. Do not trust people by there words.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:07:35 AM

There are so many scam projects going on. people are now afraid of joining ico.
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

4. there are hundreds of projects in each stock exchange. Someone stop them.

I think ico is very profitable because it has great potential to make money and really helps others that they now understand the importance of researching what they invest.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

In my own opinion, there are 80% of ICO that are scams and unsuccessful that is why it us now risky to join and invest ICOs, and also a lot people complaining that ICOs are getting worst everytime it comes in the market.  But we still need to believe that all ICOs will be all good someday.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
HiBCDirect

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

We can't remove ICOs but we can and actually should regulate them. As cryptos have become a part of our daily life, you can't remove any aspects which arose after that. The same thing as you can't prevent people from establishing fraud regular business in any sphere, but you can try to control them
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

The question of which project to trust in so many projects is really important. But now the projects we have entered with a lot of confidence do not get a lot of investment because the market goes bad.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

Actually does have some ICO is a scam, but I don't think all the ICO should be deleted, I think the government should introduce some control scheme, let the ICO is more formal, it will attract more investors.
Do not delete the ICO because they are where we make a living in many ways, if you delete the ICO you will probably delete the Crypto market too. The ICO will be suitable for some investors and Bounty campaign participants. So there are quite a few ways to make money, if the ICO finishes probably the Crypto market will end up with.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:40:55 PM

1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

I don't think removing the ICO is a very nice move. It helps a lot of project generate funds which can be used for further developments of their products. Though, according to your statement, they should not pursue any project if they have no funds. If ICO promoters follow that suggestion and they won't have an ICO or a token sale, then I am afraid most of the valuable coins/cryptocurrency we have now could not have existed. Anyways, if customers has KYC, then ICO promoters and teams should do the same. They must pass some legality guidelines together wit the whole team and their whole project so that all ICO's can be filtered so as to separate possible scam from real ones. Some sort of a counterpart for KYC.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:02:34 PM

ICOs make Cryptomarket come crazy. You can see how much useless project just targeting overvalue cap but you dont know or sure the project will develop.
I mean, you can see ICO Project just repeating same concept and do effortless to convincing Investors what will they do.

handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:33:14 PM

ICOs make Cryptomarket come crazy. You can see how much useless project just targeting overvalue cap but you dont know or sure the project will develop.
I mean, you can see ICO Project just repeating same concept and do effortless to convincing Investors what will they do.
actually a project like that pretty much I think, but we also have to be wary too, because sometimes in projects that run there are also projects that are just fraud. because they only target value, without thinking long and middle of the road is not clear.
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:39:39 PM

It seems difficult to stop ICO for now, maybe that should be changed is the rules to make ICO more complicated and stronger again. Like if you want to make ICO must make a deposit or provide a guarantee first so that the developers do not run away or disappear when ICO is complete.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:52:46 PM

It seems difficult to stop ICO for now, maybe that should be changed is the rules to make ICO more complicated and stronger again. Like if you want to make ICO must make a deposit or provide a guarantee first so that the developers do not run away or disappear when ICO is complete.
I think that ICO's are good help in the crypto world it is just that a lot of ICO's are really coming in our end, but if you are a wise investor or a good bounty hunter for sure you'll find out easily if a certain ICO is a good one or is just a scam, we need to know those things it is difficult to encounter scam.
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

I think the problem is not only about ICOs, ICO scammers have no fear, they can create a company and run away after raising money in ico, why that is so easy is because of that people invest in ICOs very easily.

Scammers, fake news and bad rumors about bitcoin that spreading by a stupid people who don't really like it. That's why many of us don't trust in bitcoin crypto currency because they are afraid of scam and lose everything/effort.
yuukireit

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:02:10 PM

yeah indeed, there has a lot of ICO right now, but the worst is when some one taking advantage of an ico event as scam to getting so much profit, and make a lot of trouble with it, it really kind like this thing will going crash the crypto currency in the future
CoolSkeleton

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:13:05 PM

Absolute most of the projects are not making any real results, which basicly means that there will be no profit. Project should have a good enought goal, investors, ideas and so on
cryptoyosh

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:31:02 PM

The pb is that there is not external due diligence. Now, you can investigate ICO and crypto research with www.crypto-compass.io that is displaying ICO projects at presale stage with good entries. They don’t pool but agree on exclusivity directly with the ICO team. So no additional risk from the investor side.

their new ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3178063.new#new    Grin Grin
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:24:05 PM

I think it is not relaistic nor possible to close down all the ICO projects, because most of them use the decentralized platform of Ethereum and its blockchain network to create their ERC20 tokens. Its better to teach people more how to protect themselves from investing with the untrusted projects, and how to choose carefully the best promising and legal projects before investing.
Yes its true scams are everywhere we cannot stop them,all we can do is only to be careful on choosing the right project to invest,and yes it is very much annoying in payment time when you have nothing to do is to wait until when they pay you on your works.,so their is nothing we can do only to be careful on choosing the right one.
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:28:01 PM

yeah right now there has really a lot of ICO that was getting advantages by, peopel who not want responsiblty, many scams are made it worst becuse it just can make a cryptocurrency reputation getting fall and more fall because of those people who greed with money
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:35:23 PM

well its only natural for the people to be afraid of the unknown and you need trust to prove something, this comes the hard part how can you prove it was a good project to be worth the peoples money, well its a tough job and you will need a lot of time to build this kind of trust you need tons of engagement proving and having a demo of your product to the people what makes it different from the other and just one mistake or one misunderstanding can ruin everything so always be careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: