Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the problem of trust in projects?  (Read 4208 times)
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 04:40:34 PM

There are so many scam projects going on. people are now afraid of joining ico.
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

4. there are hundreds of projects in each stock exchange. Someone stop them.

I believe that ICO is a very promising direction. Especially when it comes to decentralized projects. In this case, ICO is the only way to finance a project. As for centralized projects, they chose this model of financing and development. That is their business. ICO has the right to life. Soon, people will wiser and stop investing in scam

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Andrea9000

Activity: 210
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

I'm sorry that the current projects are not controlled by anyone and it's easier to get trapped for deception. It is possible in future projects will be better to choose if they will undergo any one general check on honesty.
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:28:03 PM

The lack of regulation leads to the fact that investors are not protected, completely. Statistics of start-up projects seemed to say that only 1 out of 10 (or 20?) Startups survive. ICO is a way for failed, poorly thought-out ideas to get easy money without commitment and not even embark on a project.
It's due to the market that some good and legit companies ICO tends to fail. Before ICO shows good trnd on crowdsourcing since many get benefits and see it's potential for success, scammers just ruined the situation more.

barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:27:44 PM

indeed today there are many ico that are only nonsense, which does not give rewards to people who have participated and worked on the ico project. but in my opinion removing ico is not the best way to do it. by participating in various ico, can make someone earn income. and people can take advantage of their free time. and in my opinion, hunting ico can make someone minimize their sense of saturation when they see market prices that are not as they expected today. and with the presence of ICO, it might be an attraction for wealthy investors who want to enter the world of cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

Scam ICOs have now become the source of bad name for cryptocurrency. So many people have been scammed in the name of ICO. Many of these ICOs raised sufficient fund and yet investors cannot have any value for their investments. This is already making it difficult for genuine projects to raise funds as many people have lost trust.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

ICO as an activity is very useful for improving cryptocurrency. However, due to the fact that during the ICO you can collect a lot of money, this activity attracts a lot of scammers. Therefore, it needs to be regulated by state authorities in order to remove fraudsters and protect both the rights of investors and the rights of participants in the ICO generosity campaign. Recently, very tense relations have developed between the ICO teams and bounty hunters because ICO teams are trying to deceive bounty hunters, not only forcing us to illegally pass the KYC test, but also to pass it after the end of the ICO only in order to non-pay token .

Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

I think its not good solution if ICO projects close because at the same time not all projects are scammed or fake. We just choose only carefully  the best project. We all know that some of us  earn through some ico projects. Scammed are everywhere, be wise on choosing the right project.
believe in BTC

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:49:41 AM

The trust problem in any project is related to the people involved, no matter how small or big the project is.
It is mostly about the project I think. People can’t define the whole project because not every single person involved in the project is corrupt that people don’t trust him. Yes, the project profit must be a concern.
forked human

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:52:28 AM

investor need to secure their money, and for someone who run the project need to convince investor if they are making their project are really serious and also giving them much information about the progres, that can make the bond trust for each investor and project creator
Don’t go up to that bigger investor level. Start thinking for yourself. If you have put some money in a lottery, don’t you be confident and trustworthy to that lottery source before investing?
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

You have to become more open minded, notvall ICO are scam. ICO is one of tool of investment which ean it provide chance for people to grow their money so their money will not only stay in their wallet and create a leakages in money flow. Investment is needed to improve economy, the more money that invested then the more money can be earned. I understand that you are afraid because of most of ICO are scam, actually I also afraid about it but I will ignore my afraidness because I want to keep moving forward, what I need to do is fimd ICO which trusted.

Cocesstraable

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:56:37 AM

Its true that many scam ICOs but we should not judge all ICOs are scam. Many good project need investor and they have legit developers. In any situation, there is must be a people who want to take advantages and thats why we should always aware when we decide join in ICOs
Yes. We need to understand that not all of them are fakes. There are some ICOs that are legit and good for investments. We just have to be very careful and be very vigilant in choosing a project so that we can be able to gain something and satisfied on it.
We direly need this really. Right now, every other week there comes a little, stupid coin which is based on very devasted projects. They are only making bad impact of crypto.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:13:52 AM

You have to become more open minded, notvall ICO are scam. ICO is one of tool of investment which ean it provide chance for people to grow their money so their money will not only stay in their wallet and create a leakages in money flow. Investment is needed to improve economy, the more money that invested then the more money can be earned. I understand that you are afraid because of most of ICO are scam, actually I also afraid about it but I will ignore my afraidness because I want to keep moving forward, what I need to do is fimd ICO which trusted.
true business people are those who dare to take risks and dare to move according to the right calculations. although there are lots of frauds, but there are many good ico. therefore we must continue to learn to identify it
Lotermity91

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:49:33 AM

the research you do is true, when a team is developing a project, sometimes they don't think about the funds they have to develop the project. and not everyone also buys tokens to help ico's success. the problem is very basic and must be revised immediately for mutual benefit.
I think that it depends on ICO that if one is having a good project, people will invest but this is no doubt a risky investment. Just due to this risk in investment people do not invest in ICOs and this is why ICO do not succeed.

Maysummer

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

But not all of icos are scam, we can not remove all of them. Some Icos are really good and profitable.
abuelau

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:51:19 AM

i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

But not all of icos are scam, we can not remove all of them. Some Icos are really good and profitable.

This discussion is a waste of time. Just go to Coinschedule.com and check the project trustscore. Simple.

You can simply go for projects that are scored A or B, don't even spend time looking at other projects.

I am amazed that you waste your time like this.

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:57:40 AM

Trust issues in projects can never be denied because scam projects has already proliferated nowadays. Investors became less confident about investing in ICO anymore as they already became a victim of this criminals and these ICOs are giving bad image to the cryptoworld.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
endogan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:45:46 AM

Trust issues in projects can never be denied because scam projects has already proliferated nowadays. Investors became less confident about investing in ICO anymore as they already became a victim of this criminals and these ICOs are giving bad image to the cryptoworld.
the absence of official regulations makes this more biased, not only for scam projects, but also for projects that cannot reach softcaps. Imagine if we finally believed and chose to invest and finally the developer made progressive conditions such as market delays, or reduced allocations. Then trust will also have a major impact on various other projects.

The current trust is only personal and there is no strong document from the ICO developer to ensure everything is truly accountable. They also can not do much when sales do not reach the target and even the refund option does not all do it, the developer prefers to distribute coins and run from responsibility with various ironic sentences.

viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

too many attack in cryptocurrency that harmed alot investors.they loss their money in huge amount while scam project occurs in market.this thing make they loss their trust and believe.

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:32:39 PM

I delete all ICO is not a good idea. because there are still honest and successful ICOs because there are many bounty hunters who make the ICO project their main job. if the ICO is deleted, many people will lose their jobs. I once thought maybe we need an organization that is approved by all crypto users. the task of the organization is to select ICO so that only honest ICO can make the project. and we must also be careful to do research before choosing ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

yes right we need to be careful when choosing the ico project, but it's like two sides of a coin where every good one must be bad and it can't be eliminated only by a few people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: