Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the problem of trust in projects?  (Read 4208 times)
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:04:41 PM

Most of the projects now on the market are scam and there has been the issue of choosing between anti-scam and scam projects. I have been participating in numerous bounties and so sad to see them all scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XeBaass

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

We talk about the project and we follow bounty campaign, then that will often we encounter is a problem about the distribution of tokens and also updates of the project. It often happens in the middle of a running project, when participants ask about it to the bounty manager but there is no answer.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:17:58 PM

There are so many scam projects going on. people are now afraid of joining ico.
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

4. there are hundreds of projects in each stock exchange. Someone stop them.

so, stop to join in ico. its not ico's problem, but its people problem that join in ico. you can make scam project if you want to earn some coin. i never join in ico, im just participant in their campaign, and we know that the price will got lower when they put on exchanger. and exchanger do what they do, so nevermind if there are much of project in there.
all depend on yourself want to join or just silent.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:24:22 PM

I think from now on there must be clear rules for the ICO and there are institutions that oversee the project, if you want to do an ICO so that it will minimize ICO fraud, investors must conduct in-depth research before investing.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:49:55 AM

Most investors are now finding it difficult to trust new projects projects of the recent and frequent issues of fake and unsuccessful projects. This issue have dwindled the trust of many potential investors in crypto. However, it appears that wave is gradually fading out due to the few checks some platforms have put in place to control the fake projects that enter the market.
Investors are also recommended to study the project before investing or seek counsel form experts if possible before choosing the project to invest in.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:48:31 AM

1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

A lot of people are now complaining because the market price is very low and there are no any good projects are coming. Bounty hunters are waiting too long for them to recieve their rewards that is why a lot of people are now quitting in participating in bounty campaigns.
because i see many project did not have correlation with blockchain technology.they just make projects without any function and clear purpose.and unfortunately investor didnt understand it.
Then that's project what you have to avoid, because they don't have a potential and feasible project to run, when you see a project with a strange and difficult idea to run it's better to avoid such an ico project, maybe they intend to become a scam? because the project's goal will determine its future..
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:52:31 AM

The most problem in some ICO that turn into scam is not really plan to be launched by most active team members that leads to scam what they received to the investors. And I think why most investors don't invest because they don't keep reading and researching of the projects that the ICO gonna run that they joined.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:49:23 AM

You got it right, in my own case I have no ideas in ICOs which to the clues I got from folks I learnt is risky and one can't tell which will turn genuine or scammed at later end. One just need to do lots of research even with doing those research a project still Fail.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:27:55 AM

Many problem faced by project team when we are sell coin at ico, many project have faced with scam information about using fake and scam owner, many project are delay for listing coin at the market.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Karakas

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:50:41 AM

not all projects ico do fraud and there are still many successful ico out there with various types of projects, so I do not think it necessary to ban ico let alone to delete Undecided

you will not be trapped in a fake project or ico if you before investing in an ico do research about their products, their team and their road map must be clear
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

over trusting is a big mistake on one investor because over trusting will lift you down because not all thing or people is not true to you maybe they want you to fall down, just think wisely in all things
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

The problem is that there are many projects in which the goal is to raise funds from investors and then close their project.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
kripkiki12

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

There are problems on the ICO market that is true, scammers, projects that are going nowhere that is right. But I would not be that extremist to simply ban them all. There should be a regulation or at least some indicators that a project can efficiently be measured with. I would also consider financing projects based on milestones instead of giving them all in once.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

I think from now on there must be clear rules for the ICO and there are institutions that oversee the project, if you want to do an ICO so that it will minimize ICO fraud, investors must conduct in-depth research before investing.
we are as investor need to know about developer identity.they should pass verification ID before build new ico projects.so we are as investor could trust them.so not only investor to pass KYC, developer should do this too.
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

In my opinion, one of the problems in the ICO industry is to quickly take away money from investors and transparency of the development team. I was very interested to watch the ambitious team of Casper API and the idea is very interesting, but unfortunately the regulator did not give positive results on the development of the project.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:49:33 PM

yes, there's so much fake ICOs now and its hard to determine which is which, nowadays if an ICO is not a scam its a failure and waste of time. its hard to find good and trustworthy ICOs now, new investors are hesitating to join and invest in a ICO now, they are scared of being scammed.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

Its true its hard to believe in ICO cause there is nothing to prove that they are not a scam. Thats the reasons it should be regulated and there is should be a compliance for all ico.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
nostrings

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

MAny people called ethereum a scam when it held its ICO and look how it turned out. Just because a project fails doesn't mean its a scam either.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

at this time there are many projects that are scam because they are just looking for profit but they are not trying to develop the project they will build. I think every ICO project in this forum is better checked first, if there is fraud, the ICO project that is scam is immediately removed from this forum.

kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:58:46 PM

at this time there are many projects that are scam because they are just looking for profit but they are not trying to develop the project they will build. I think every ICO project in this forum is better checked first, if there is fraud, the ICO project that is scam is immediately removed from this forum.

no team really meticulously accommodated ICOs in their team, all managers still seemed random as long as they chose the project without looking at points about refunds and things that harmed the participants, almost all managers said about the risk of participating in the ICO determined by individuals .

If this continues, this forum will be full of fraud-dominated ico, or ico which does not have the potential to succeed in sales but is still forced.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: