Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:51:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the problem of trust in projects?  (Read 4208 times)
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

I think, these ICO or projects are not the problem here, it is the lack of the investors in taking time to read and know about where they are investing their money, many people are investing in cryptocurrency without even reading or making their own research about what the coin is about, and that just gave the scammers the idea that they can easily scam people around.

I have already talked about this more than once. The more gullible and inattentive people there are, the more scam projects there will be. It didn't start on one day, it always has been. Thirst for easy and fast money is present in any kind of business. Therefore, the main problem is the unwillingness of people to go deep and carefully study the projects in which they are going to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:48:49 PM

The trust problem in any project is related to the people involved, no matter how small or big the project is.
It is not only about the investors but it is also about the one who is running the project, if you are doing well, you are making good offers so everyone will get attract towards you, one should be honest with the work they are doing, most people get scam from even some other fake projects but it made them never trust anyone again, so honesty is the important things here.
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:18:46 PM

investor need to secure their money, and for someone who run the project need to convince investor if they are making their project are really serious and also giving them much information about the progres, that can make the bond trust for each investor and project creator

Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

There are so many scam projects going on. people are now afraid of joining ico.
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

4. there are hundreds of projects in each stock exchange. Someone stop them.

ICO does not need to be deleted or prohibited. It needs to be regulated by the states. Now the ICO teams even try to fool bounty hunters en masse and, as a rule, they succeed in this. First of all, it concerns the KYC verification in relation to bounty hunters and especially at the end of the ICO or even after its completion. After the end of the ICO, teams already have the opportunity, under various pretexts, to declare on an individual basis that such a check has failed and not to pay the earned tokens. In general, it makes no sense to join the campaign of generosity ICO.

Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:36:25 AM

Its true that many scam ICOs but we should not judge all ICOs are scam. Many good project need investor and they have legit developers. In any situation, there is must be a people who want to take advantages and thats why we should always aware when we decide join in ICOs

MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:06:33 AM

The main reason behind unsuccessful ICOs of late is that most crypto investors have dwindled interest in projects. After an ICO, investors expect a spike in price in order to gain profit yet they see quite the opposite. Other projects also appear to be fake or scam. In a nut shell, all these wipe away the trust of investors in projects.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 01:31:59 AM

We can't ban knives because someone was murdered with a knife, same thing with guns. ICOs are just tools, using them in the right way usually profits everyone. Study a project carefully, then invest in it.

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
ninokh

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:38:43 AM

I think closing the ICO project is not a good solution because there are still many people who rely on the ICO project as their main job. and also not all ICO projects are scam, there are still projects that are honest and successful. we only need to be careful when choosing a rigorous ICO project and analysis before joining. and now a good project must use KYC. I think the use of KYC in the ICO project can indicate that this project is not a scam.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:54:39 AM

Its true that many scam ICOs but we should not judge all ICOs are scam. Many good project need investor and they have legit developers. In any situation, there is must be a people who want to take advantages and thats why we should always aware when we decide join in ICOs
Unfortunately we are still having a hard time judging the good ico at the beginning of project, so many investors claim that ico is more fraudulent. but i am sure that with time travel we will certainly be able to analyze ico which is really good
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:17:22 AM

1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

I do not agree with your point. Marketing in this field is very different from other fields. Here, we need a crowd effect and it will create a positive psychology for those who want to invest in our project.
ICO projects will bring great capital to our crypto market. The fact that it was removed would certainly be a big loss.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:26:47 AM

I do not agree with your point. Marketing in this field is very different from other fields. Here, we need a crowd effect and it will create a positive psychology for those who want to invest in our project.
ICO projects will bring great capital to our crypto market. The fact that it was removed would certainly be a big loss.
The problem about trusting in a project is most of them are scam, so many people are doubting to participate in a project. Also nowadays there's a lot project came up but only few projects are trustworthy but atleast there are still we can trust but we need to analyze it first and choose it wisely. But once you found a good project then surely can bring us good profit.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:42:00 AM

Unfortunately we are still having a hard time judging the good ico at the beginning of project, so many investors claim that ico is more fraudulent. but i am sure that with time travel we will certainly be able to analyze ico which is really good
analizing ico not only at begining of the projects.but we all time we need to get an update about team and project doveloptment till it finished.and now being very complicated to find good project that able give us profit.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

I am not a good person in judging person or anything but I can't say that more ICO are good to invest our money because most of the project that are being launched gets scammed and unsuccessful but still there are some ICO's that can be trust of our investments we just need to be more careful to get a better earnings of profits after the end of their ICO.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

Yes. We need to understand that not all of them are fakes. There are some ICOs that are legit and good for investments. We just have to be very careful and be very vigilant in choosing a project so that we can be able to gain something and satisfied on it.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:05:59 AM

If we all devote more time to study projects in which we invest and which we advertise, we will reduce the number of low-quality and hopeless projects and there will be fewer useless coins on the market because they will die without being born.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

I am against the termination and prohibition of ISO projects, because in this way the cryptocurrency market is developing and improving. I agree that there are a lot of scams and empty and unpromising projects, but before investing in a particular project it is necessary to conduct a qualitative analysis, communicate with developers and draw conclusions. Investing is never easy, no matter in what area the money is being financed.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:17:28 AM

the research you do is true, when a team is developing a project, sometimes they don't think about the funds they have to develop the project. and not everyone also buys tokens to help ico's success. the problem is very basic and must be revised immediately for mutual benefit.
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:57:10 AM

Pretty good idea to close the ICO's as they are actually becoming the viruses of crypto world.

In addition to this they shovel just keep the other tokens which are already present in the CMC now so that we can focus on these tokens and people can actually put real value to them. I mean everything will get focused on them and not the junk that is coming every other day in the market.

Then that would be the best way to run crypto currency market. ICO's are really really worst these days.

How are you going to close the ICO-s?

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

The lack of regulation leads to the fact that investors are not protected, completely. Statistics of start-up projects seemed to say that only 1 out of 10 (or 20?) Startups survive. ICO is a way for failed, poorly thought-out ideas to get easy money without commitment and not even embark on a project.
kripkiki12

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

Although I agree that the current ICO market situation is unsustainable, I do not think that simply ban all of them is the solution.

Measures are needed to make the ICO world more transparent and trustworthy. Scammers will always come around especially in this crypto sphere. I believe it should be a minimum expectation for the project to at least have an MVP. Other idea could be to let them raise funds after certain milestones in the roadmap, making sure that they do not get all the money in the beginning which often makes no interest to develop and that is why many projects are heading nowhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: