Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the problem of trust in projects?  (Read 4208 times)
kive2k

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

Recently, the crypto currency has begun to become more popular, and there are fewer good projects, among which there are still a lot of scammers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

Recently, the crypto currency has begun to become more popular, and there are fewer good projects, among which there are still a lot of scammers
Yes it become popular because these Ico projects also contributes to be wll known this crypto. There is a must regulations in order to have a legit and worthy project and lessen the scams Ico. I think these could help to increase the trust in projects.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:57:45 PM

I'm not sure that the problem of the scam and its large numbers lately is such a big deal. Proshlygod became the year of mass media in crypto and mongo people came to meet people in pursuit of fast dollar. The situation gradually stabilizes and all the "extra" people will cut themselves off.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ArteMixer

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:13:37 PM

I somewhat condivide your opinion, but at the same time it's not quite right. Research some ICOs, they collect tons of money, helping them to get real. That is in most cases good. But, of course, fraud is possible.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:55:29 PM

Yes it become popular because these Ico projects also contributes to be wll known this crypto. There is a must regulations in order to have a legit and worthy project and lessen the scams Ico. I think these could help to increase the trust in projects.
There should policy to allow endorsement of the project because some project is just created to use for fraud and scam the account of participants that join them. They use better paper so that many can attract anybody.

Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:00:06 PM

I think, closing down all new upcoming ICOs , won't help to resolve problems around frauds. Of course, I don't support people who running ICO just to make "easy money", but ICOs move progress and showing to us different ways of using blockchain technology.  And I also don't agree with "if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it.", because sometimes people who haven't enough money have revolutionary ideas, what would change our world.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:08:52 PM

For the past months,  I have been on campaigns that turns out to be scam in the end.  It is very hard  to find good campaign now,  I don't know if it is  because of the bad news circulating about bitcoin. What I know is that things are getting rough finding a campaign that the payment will  be worthy of your effort. Trust is really hard to build and some people might be getting disappointed with the campaigns today and campaign managers are the one getting all the blame once  the project ended up badly.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:29:26 AM

There are so many scam projects going on. people are now afraid of joining ico.
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

4. there are hundreds of projects in each stock exchange. Someone stop them.

Some ICOs success and few ICOs scam and it happen in all bussiness. Fraud always happen in many sector not only crypto and thats the main reason why regulation needed in cryptoworld.
Regulation in cryptocurrency can avoid people gettring scam because the team or dev must fill document that government need to launch their ICO
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:38:21 AM

before choosing an ICO project, you should read and research the content of the whitepaper first, you should see the timeline on the roadmap and see who the team is joining in the project. many are fooled by the ICO project for not being careful in choosing ICO. I think ICO also benefits to gain more profit than trading.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:09:59 AM

before choosing an ICO project, you should read and research the content of the whitepaper first, you should see the timeline on the roadmap and see who the team is joining in the project. many are fooled by the ICO project for not being careful in choosing ICO. I think ICO also benefits to gain more profit than trading.
This is the problem by many for not choosing the Ico's very carefully. Even the popular projects ended a scam just collected the money of investors. We should be keen on observing behind the team because there are many scams.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:46:13 AM

The problems of trust in projects is that , members who join directly to project with less information about the projects , So if you want a trustful ICO projects , make a thourough information and research about the projects so  that this will add the trust of the projects, but this is not a guarantee that the projects is not really scam but gathering informations is also important.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:02:18 AM

Actually ICO project can be dealt with by a body/be controlled. So that every ICO in cryptocurrency is registered, if it meets the criteria required by the ICO comptroller then their project can be marketed. So far we (investors) only rely on 'trust' to put our money ICO, there is no special guarantee of our money back if their ICO fails and does not sell in the market. With the existence of an ICO comptroller we (investors) will feel more secure, because there are secured our money. If ICO developers do not successfully develop ICO then they will be responsible, because of the comptroller.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:37:57 AM

Pretty good idea to close the ICO's as they are actually becoming the viruses of crypto world.

In addition to this they shovel just keep the other tokens which are already present in the CMC now so that we can focus on these tokens and people can actually put real value to them. I mean everything will get focused on them and not the junk that is coming every other day in the market.

Then that would be the best way to run crypto currency market. ICO's are really really worst these days.

I don't think restricting all the ICOs would be a good idea because there are still ICOs that would be a big help to the people if implemented well. You just immediately conclude to ban all ICOs because there are others that are scammers. We know that many scammers are taking advantage of the situation now because people do not personally know them and only a few have regulations but it can be solved as countries are starting to implement regulations related to cryptocurrency and ICO.

Trust is hard to earn when it comes to crypto projects because you don't even know if the team would be able to accomplish the project unlike when you invest in stocks wherein the company is already establish and you can background check if the company is doing good or not through their financial statements.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
entebah

Activity: 1543
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:45:07 AM

it is not fair that ICO is generalized as a fraudulent investment, some projects are well designed and they are serious about their projects.
we just have to be smart to pick and read at least their white paper shows the seriousness of the project.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:16:34 AM

1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

4. there are hundreds of projects in each stock exchange. Someone stop them.

Thats right some ICOs nowadays seems so untrusted,we make promotions on their projects but at the end of the ICO we have fears that we can't get our payments.We spend alot on our time and effort,crossing our fingers for the things that might to happen because we will never knew when bounty is a legit or a scam unless the bounty never ends.Hope that they will pay those bounty participants that seriously doing the right job for them to promote their ICOs even if their project will succeed or not because we spent most of our precious time to do our everyday task.

WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:55:58 AM

To trust and invest in an ICO project, I first learned about the foundation of the development project. The second I learned about the project development team. Third, I find out who their bounty campaign manager is. This is my way of choosing the investment project.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

I have to admit that ICO has recently made crypto images worse, with scams cases brought by irresponsible people on behalf of the ICO project, then ICO closure is one of the best ways to get rid of bad images, but on the other hand there are also some ICO projects that make crypto a better, so I think the crypto is like a double-edged sword.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:29:12 AM

Are you really sure what you're saying in here? And are you really sure that there is trillions of frauds happening in there? I am sure that it is nothing like walking in a cactus garden avoiding all these threats, but don't imply that it is all frauds. ICO could also be the factor of why curiosity is spreading in cryptocurrency. Be careful what you say there.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:31:36 AM

shutting down all new up and coming ICOs , won't resolve issues around cheats. Obviously, I don't bolster individuals who running ICO just to make "income sans work", however ICOs move advance and appearing to us changed methods for utilizing blockchain innovation. Furthermore, I additionally don't concur with "if there is no cash to build up the task, kindly don't attempt to extend it.", in light of the fact that occasionally individuals who haven't sufficient cash have progressive thoughts, what might change our reality.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:53:26 AM

Funny that you're talking about banning ICO's when you're still waving that banner on your sig. ICO's are still a great way to fund actual projects that will be helpful in the advancement of our technology through the blockchain framework. What needs to be done is regulation of ICO's and the use of credible escrow so that the scammers are eliminated. It will be a hard road but it's for everyone's relative safety.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: