Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:21:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the problem of trust in projects?  (Read 4208 times)
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:38:40 PM

There are so many scam projects going on. people are now afraid of joining ico.
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

4. there are hundreds of projects in each stock exchange. Someone stop them.

All of the above is have a point but many thing will be consider in any aspect mostly the projects of ICO. Many projects have a good concept and I think it's our choice to find a good one. That's why we need to study and search it deeply the project before we participate.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:54:52 PM

There are too many new projects nowadays and that makes it very difficult for investors to choose projects for investment. Many of these projects were created for scam purposes, which is why the ICO projects in this period received little attention from investors.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:44:00 AM

I see what you mean. There are alot of ICOs to choose from and not mich developments to the old ones like BTC or ETH. But i guess ICOs can help the market by buulding competition. Besides, not all ICOs survive. I mean others just becomes crap coins or not even survive being a coin at all. Let's focus on development of the old coins.

maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:20:25 AM

How the project could trust by investor is always on time about when they are listing coin at the exchange market, we have running well done based on how road map have created by their ico team, without based on their promise maybe many investor will left their ico project.
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:52:53 AM

In my opinion, people are not afraid to join the ICO, they just became more selective to join them!
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:01:46 AM

1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

I dont agree with your point. This is a tool that helps people who want to start a business grow more easily and have a large community of supporters. I know that there are too many ICO projects scam now but ICO projects are equally successful. it is important that we recognize the potential of the project is successful or not.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 12:08:38 PM

it is increasingly difficult to have confidence in the project and ICO where many of them scam, in conditions of deteriorating crypro prices even though crypto is not a scam they are difficult to enter the market and compete with established coins, there needs to be new project regulations and ICOs that can give confidence to users
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

In my opinion, people are not afraid to join the ICO, they just became more selective to join them!
Everyone has their own choice so in case of ICO everyone want to get something well trusted and well demanded, I think for now people are showing good interest about bitcoin because it is being invest by thousands of investors and make value of bitcoin is quite satisfactory. We can use wallets as there are plenty of wallets in the market; according to me blockchain is prominent among them.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:25:41 AM

Everyone has their own choice so in case of ICO everyone want to get something well trusted and well demanded, I think for now people are showing good interest about bitcoin because it is being invest by thousands of investors and make value of bitcoin is quite satisfactory. We can use wallets as there are plenty of wallets in the market; according to me blockchain is prominent among them.
People should be very selective when they are choosing where to invest money, what project to support. People should be much more selective than they are now, we would have much less failed projects. Its crazy to support any project, any team, any idea, without checking them, without thinking where they are going with their idea. Bitcoin needed time to build community and trust, other projects will have even harder times to do the same.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:01:27 AM

usually the problem is that the development of the project sometimes does not match what they are planning so that the demand for the project is reduced and makes the price fall.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

if ICO is stopped at the same time, it might be negative, there will be many people who oppose it, I think for now there needs to be new rules and boundary restrictions as a condition for making ICO, or there is a competency test for management or for the purpose or the idea, certainly there must be regulations that can filter especially for new players or unknown names, usually all floating ICOs are fraudulent, and hopefully the market will recover so that no failed ICO ends up being fraudulent
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:32:54 AM

usually the problem is that the development of the project sometimes does not match what they are planning so that the demand for the project is reduced and makes the price fall.
OP is asking about the use of trust in projects and the problem associated with trust. He is not speculating and asking for a speculation either.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:59:23 AM

ICOs in 2018 have been a massive failure leading to investors losing their money to so many scam project and this has been a very big virus to the cryptocurrency market today, but the fact still remains that there are still some other ICO which are good and having great potential but the overwhelming presence of failed and scam ICO have buried the good ones underground.
JerryLucky

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:47:54 PM

Because most of ICO recently are scam, it makes people losing their belief in project.
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it.
I truly share the same sentiment with you. The whole idea of ICOs should stop. There have been projects with just bounties and airdrops that still succeeded. If real businessmen who already has money to front a project are involved, cryptocurrency will be stronger, and the scams associated with ICO sales will completely be eliminated.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

In the present ico arises almost spontaneously, without experiencing any body of expertise. All we get is the information provided by the ico publisher, it may be true, it may be wrong. We can only evaluate and check for some information. So in the future I think the ico will need a reliable verification organization to ensure the investors. Like an insurance fund, it will make the market more meaningful.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

You can't just single this out as a crypto problem, much bigger scams have been going on the financial world since companies started.  Look at the massive fraud done by Enron.  They misrepresented billions of dollars and ended up being worthless.  The biggest stock companies can end up betraying your trust if they are run by shady individuals, so you have to be even more careful in the crypto world which has less regulation.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

I think the problem with the trust of the project is the concept that wants to be developed from the platform, when their concepts and development are very much needed for many people in the world, it will make the project prices very expensive and will be cheap when their projects don't work and can't be trusted anymore. so trust is very important.

reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

People should be very selective when they are choosing where to invest money, what project to support. People should be much more selective than they are now, we would have much less failed projects. Its crazy to support any project, any team, any idea, without checking them, without thinking where they are going with their idea. Bitcoin needed time to build community and trust, other projects will have even harder times to do the same.
I fully agree, only a careful choice can minimize the chance of participating in an unsuccessful project. But even in the case when the project is very promising, there may be many situations in which you may incur financial losses. And unfortunately it is impossible to foresee all possible outcomes.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:39:30 PM

No one can stop new projects from coming into the market as it will be against free market rules. Also it is upon the people to identify whether the project is scam or a really good project, but honestly speaking day by day these scam projects are looking really realistic and it is becoming hard to differentiate between a legitimate ICO or a scam project so from what I believe there must be a trusted escrow that should keep the funds off the project and when the team delivers what they promised then they should release those funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: