Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Greed and crypto !!  (Read 5122 times)
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:26:14 AM

I do not know if 50k is small or big for you, but as long as you have clear beliefs and goals, I think it does not matter. Someone says if you can afford to lose money that will not change your life, bet it.

those investors had been invested underrated and undervalued altcoins are very lucky today like Oyster investors way back 2 quarters ago.
If I supposedly have more funds that time I would have to invest more so that I could earn millions of dollars today.
there are still promising newly listed altcoins on coinmarketcap.com but we still need to spend more time and observe which one is the best and worth to invest over the other if we only have limited fund to invest more on crypto.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:28:26 AM

Yeah, it may be true when somebody is greedy in this crypto. But, it will be no matter along they have their amounts of capitals and readiness of all risks. I will not worry about it. But, some people feel stressed when buying many coins and then the prices are falling down, They tend to be crazy and stressful.
But, if you really know and be ready for all risks, why now? You can make more and more profits.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:37:17 AM

If you do so, you would put yourself at a risk. Getting a loan to invest in crypto is not really a good choice unless you have extra money that would help you to cover a possible loss. Anyway, I am not a fan of this move as people should put money that they can afford to lose, which is not your case. You can do it, but you can blame only yourself if you make a bad decision that would end up as a big problem for you.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:45:35 AM

If you do so, you would put yourself at a risk. Getting a loan to invest in crypto is not really a good choice unless you have extra money that would help you to cover a possible loss. Anyway, I am not a fan of this move as people should put money that they can afford to lose, which is not your case. You can do it, but you can blame only yourself if you make a bad decision that would end up as a big problem for you.
i

I also will never make a loan to buy crypto currency, because I will not have the certainty to be able
to return the money, because this is a very high risk market.
Therefore you must have a strong strategy in order to do a lot of things in the crypto market in order
to achieve profit rather than loss
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:46:55 AM

When you already have a certain amount of coins and you see how they grow it very cool, but you always want more and you start looking for something new and it's very cool.
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:00:39 AM

I've also thought about making a loan to be able to buy more crypto, but i came at the conclusion that it would not be a really good move for me. As you said, you will never think you own enough coins, and you will always want to have more. Also, you might just buy at ATH, and regret after that you made the loan. I think that it's better to invest gradually with your own money, and not take big risks like taking a loan.

MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:18:53 AM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks

I do regarding coins that I think has a lot of potential for growth and profit. And I often feel this urge during market crashes where most  of the coins have very low prices. I think it is good to be greedy as long as we bought our investments at the right moment but then again I make sure to think twice before giving in for my urges.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

The move that you've just been made is kinda of an obssession to profit because of the last few months of cryptocurrencies prices falldown. It is good when you already got some coin that you'd think that could grow bigger in near future. but, when you just want to loan money for buying cryptocurrencies coin purpose, that sounds so wrong in many level. because, when you can't pay up the due date deadline that the bank and you have agreed. you'll be in much more trouble, i think.
Bit_Bull82

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:47:39 AM

If you are asking the question here I would say you know it's a bad idea.

You could get lucky, but the odds are against you. It is a highly manipulated market, big players and whales are all over the show.

You do not invest in Crypto money you cannot afford to lose. I have seen it over and over again, when the market is Bullish we are all genius, right? Smiley

Maybe a good option for you would be to get a small decent miner and do some Spec mining, and start collecting bags.

but BEWARE! It's a deep rabbit hole on its own!

Take it easy look at every option and avenue you can take carefully and follow my number one rule :

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail!

Best of luck!

s100

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

yes there must be reasonable limits. It is reasonable to spend on cryptocurrency the money that you can afford to lose and it will not affect the quality of your life. You want to risk your well-being. Times of high volatility have passed, the market is becoming more Mature. By investing in early 2017, you could become a millionaire by investing in 2018, you will become a little richer, nothing more. But how much will have to wait for the moment when the market will reach the level of the January highs, it is not known. Therefore, I advise you to invest 10% of your monthly budget and do not sell your coins/tokens 23years.
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

Don't do that. Don't take a loan. Crypto market unstable, you can loss all of your money, it's big mistake.
Just hold coins, what you have and don't buy more.
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:46:39 PM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Its also bad if you take all coins that you think those coins are worth to buy.

Dont take a loan, we know that banks will after us, and the problem is crypto price are fluctuating. my friends ever recommend me that never use bank loan.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

Well, that's the thing. One of the most important life lesson you can get from trading cryptocurrency is knowing when to stop, knowing how to stop, how to handle yourself, how to prevent yourself from greed that might cause losses.

I do feel the same all the time. Bought a coin, knowing it would skyrocket, sold for 2x, only to watch it go 10x. Happens to me for a few times and I couldn't help but regret that I sold too early. But I know I shouldn't regret it because I still made a decent profit. One way to prevent such feeling is to set a target before you enter the trade and commit with it.
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:36:47 AM

that's while the crypto market fell to it's deepest pit from $700 billion market cap down to around $300 billion, I bought some of my favorite altcoins like Oyster, Sirin and Tron because I know that the crypto market recover and will surely offer me higher investment returns.
I am a greedy person when it comes into investments that's why I choose to invest more than just sitting and wait them to rise in their price values.

paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:40:35 AM

Well, that's the thing. One of the most important life lesson you can get from trading cryptocurrency is knowing when to stop, knowing how to stop, how to handle yourself, how to prevent yourself from greed that might cause losses.

I do feel the same all the time. Bought a coin, knowing it would skyrocket, sold for 2x, only to watch it go 10x. Happens to me for a few times and I couldn't help but regret that I sold too early. But I know I shouldn't regret it because I still made a decent profit. One way to prevent such feeling is to set a target before you enter the trade and commit with it.

Most of the time people who sell their crypto assets too soon regrets because crypto market isn't about decreasing it's value but otherwise.
my friends keep on selling their altcoins every time there's a pump but they never expected that some of their coins had pump really high that until today didn't gone back to it's previous values.
I am very lucky that I never sold my Oyster when my friends sold it on $0.30 because Oyster had gone almost $5 this early year and today it stayed around $1 and will soon increase after their main net will be launched to public.
Holding is preserving and prevention to lose your crypto assets, that is the most important'

engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:40:42 AM

The feeling of greed is always there whenever the market is so damn red. It's nice to buy and buy and increase your holdings. I can feel you my friend in terms of buying and buying, but this habit is only good when the market is down.

[
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:02:35 AM

Greed is the thing that drives this market, you'd better control this emotion. Remember the market can't only grow, we should learn to make profit on volatility and price changes.
yahata144

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:38:43 AM

I do think crypto is good investment and i believe market is so very good right now. But i dont think you should borrow the money  and just increasing the risk for a bigger profit.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

Think back all the decisions that you want, making money in the world of cryptos is not as easy as turning your palms. You need time to get the target that you want. I'll tell you, I do not dare use borrowed money to buy bitcoin and altcoin, moreover there has a deadline you have to really have the money and pay instalments to the bank.

But it would be better if altcoin you have today and you make capital for trading and do day trading as you can to get new capital and buy altcoin you want. You have the capital, do not bother to get another capital if you are still able to raise capital without having to borrow. Yeah I know, this time the old downtrend situation and make us tempted to buy some altcoin, but you also have to think ahead to make the decision to borrow money.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:19:51 AM

Greed will lead you to being broke. You don't need to make a loan if you are not sure that those altcoin will give good profit in a short period of time. I only start at $200 and make more than  10000% profit. Just be contented on what you have and focus on how you can make it grow. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: