Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Greed and crypto !!  (Read 5122 times)
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:03:25 PM

My take on investing into crypto, is to invest only what you can afford to loose. Whoever wants to succeed in crypto will not allow himself to be driven by greed into investing into just any coin. Careful analysis needs to be done before engaging in any investment, because some coins are shit coins. Do ypur proper research and invest into a good coin.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:41:23 AM

My take on investing into crypto, is to invest only what you can afford to loose. Whoever wants to succeed in crypto will not allow himself to be driven by greed into investing into just any coin. Careful analysis needs to be done before engaging in any investment, because some coins are shit coins. Do ypur proper research and invest into a good coin.
That is the basic rule I follow, investing does not mean easy money, the out still be depending on us, so we might also lose when investing.
In order for us to continue our life, we need to invest what we can afford only so we can still find another investment opportunity once we fail in crypto.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:52:16 AM

Bitcointalk makes me greedy! It is always saying that this coin is pumping and that coin is going up 1000% it makes me want to buy moar. I'd be happy with more of NEO and THEYKEY both of which are going to be big when China regulates and embraces crypto.

X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

Yes, credit is certainly not your best choice, but who knows, maybe you will succeed! He who does not take risks does not receive over profit. I myself am against such an approach to business, but if you decided on this, do not ask for any advice, take it and do what you think is right. Good luck to you friend!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
hoanglann111

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

I think what you are doing is just natural. The trading market can go up and down and you need to hold as many alts as you can get in order to offset the decrease in price of the other coin. Balancing your asset and not going below your capital is the main goal. Wanting more or greed are the things that you need to survive in trading. Its not actually greed, you are just doing it to increase your asset and achieve your goals. Smiley
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

Maybe your plan gets 2-3 times but when you get 3 times maybe you want to get 10 times, that's human.
It is important to make a plan, and if losing 50k will not change your life, start immediately.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:22:35 PM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks

friend, there will be no 'enough' coins for investors to collect in the purse as long as we know our investment will doubled or tripled in the future.
if the market is on the dips, i want to buy more coin with a good potential.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

Everyone has the same passion, it's just that we must understand that profits may not be obtained in a short time.
Plan also how you pay the mortgage when the market is not what we expect.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

Hey buddy, that happens to me as well. Sometimes I feel like i should even cash out my everything, and just put my all in all. Anyways I think that shouldn't be the case. We should sometimes be content and move on. Well, that makes crypto more fun and profitable
tomotao53

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:28:28 AM

This is gambling. Everyone knows that you can buy coins only for money that you don't really need. But i want that people to invest more money in the cryptocurrency and i'm all for it
Crypcar10290

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:45:09 AM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

When I started investing in crypto, I felt the same as you, I thought I did not have enough and kept buying coins, some of them were good ones and others were bad projects; after a while I learned that I should have waited to invest and manage the risk, my portfolio is down almost 60% now, I wish I had more patient and waited for the market to go down to buy more coins.
I would advise to determine the risk and the risk tolerance before investing to avoid losing a lot of money. A good strategy to manage the risk is to make a small investment every month, do not invest everything at once.
Making a loan of 50k is not a good idea as if you lose that money you will not have money to pay back to the bank. In other words you cannot afford to lose that money so do not invest it.
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:54:19 AM

Greed is a dangerous feeling in trading and investment. The rule of thumb is whenever you have this kind of urge the more you should be very careful. Never engage trading and investing if you this feeling. Many people burn their money out of greed and I hope you have not burn yet. Only invest money in crypto that you are willing to loss this is to minimize your damages.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
tuannguyenn110

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:36:10 AM

my advice, don't be too greedy by buying many types of coins. it would be better to hold a single coin but with a large amount. of course with consideration of its long-term prospects. for example etherum Smiley
Txslady

Activity: 244

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:03:50 PM

it is good when there is an opportunity to buy different new coins. the main thing is not to invest in cryptocurrency your last money in the hope of earning. you should always think what will happen if prices fall sharply ?you're ready for this or not.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:10:24 PM

Being too greedy can be one of your downfall in the crypto industry as you have mentioned you are willing to get a loan just to add more to your porfolio. This can be very risky in your side because there is always a chance for you to lose all of your profits or it might take long for you to get it as prices is very volatile. Only risk what you are willing to lose.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
sensei

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:01:19 PM

greed is always thither and as elongate as we guide our greed, it should be positive championing us and faculty not dish out any problem to us.
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:59:32 PM

When you are engaged in trading, the most important rule - do not be greedy. It is better to help out 10-30 percent of profit than to be greedy, waiting for a large course and eventually go into minus
Schevascheva

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

I sell coins when they are well outgrowing, when I try to sell the course strongly, the greed for good does not lead
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

I respect every strategy of investors here in crypto as we are old enough to know what's is best to us and we always aim to get profits in every investment we have. Remember always, this is a risky investment and nothing is sure about which coins will go to the moon. Invest only to the amount that you can afford to lose and don't put yourself in a situation that you will regret someday. Do it slowly buy surely.

BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

If you are an investor and you have coins in the market then you should know that your biggest enemy when it comes to making money from you investments is greed and with greed, you will find yourself believing that the price will keep going up and you will end up just watching the prices fall back down and you would have not made any money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: