Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Greed and crypto !!  (Read 5122 times)
Soros01

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:46:46 PM

This is partly risky,but it makes sense as in the future cryptocurrencies will grow with a high probability
capoklhok

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:52:05 PM

I think that in the current market growth we will be able to take a loan and buy Bitcoin or Eth for now, but I do not have the greedy feeling as you say, because I invest in crypto currency is a good idea, but I think it's crazy, take out a loan and buy crypto currency, because the market is unstable and in an instant we will lose everything we have.
Shenrox

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

This is something common in here, and we all know that if we are holding crypto, we all are going to suffer greed because we want more, this is something common and normal because we are human.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:54:24 PM

I also like to collect coins, but to take out a credit for the purchase of tokens is superfluous.You're at too much risk.It is not necessary to do these steps.Of course I wish You the best of luck.Be careful when buying. Cool
NineBall

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:02:46 PM

You must be in control of yourself not to be a greedy human being. because it will result in labor for yourself, you can lose a lot of your money.

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:11:25 PM

you must be able to control yourself about acquiring more and more of coins because as you can gain a lot with crypto you can also loss a lot

sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:25:20 PM

better make the first just what was there than on other avenues have to pick with the big risk. by taking a loan from a bank that is reckless if in my opinion. risk of course, because it certainly will bring harm if crypto is not in good shape in the near future and will only create new masala also if can not pay our loans against the bank.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:28:58 PM

Yes OP greed affects everyone in crypto trading or investment. I always feel the urge to accumulate more coins even though they are still dumping but lack of capital would prevent me though.
I have never collected loan to invest in crypto and I don't intend doing that anytime for now. I prefer to use my own money.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:33:51 PM

Really, it's crazy. For me. I have now only one desire is to exchange all tokens for fiat and forget about cryptocurrencies. What is happening now has a very negative impact on my health.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:21:54 AM

Really, it's crazy. For me. I have now only one desire is to exchange all tokens for fiat and forget about cryptocurrencies. What is happening now has a very negative impact on my health.
Don't be too emotional, this is the game for strong people so you need to be strong in order to survive.
The market is in red right now, actually this is a good time to unwind and just forget the situation for awhile because it will recover.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:35:58 AM

personally, I think, Do it only if you have enough experience in analyzing and predicting the market Crypto.
Your idea sounds like you are ready to take a big risk.
Make sure you've read enough about this ICO, you want to invest so you do not lose big.

Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:37:20 AM

I also feel that I am greedy now. But I think it is normal, as this cryptocurrency adoption is still in early phase then I think this is the right time to collect cryptocurrency as much as I can. But I don't hold all my altcoins for long term, I sell most of them at certain time. I always keep my profit in form of bitcoin, eth or fiat.

bkbbtr

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

I think your behavior is a little crazy. Loans are not a good way to buy cryptocurrencies. Although there are a lot of profits here, the risk in this market is very big! You may suffer a lot of loss if you do this!
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:14:30 AM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks
Greed will always be a relative to crypto and you should be careful of it. You can't have it all and just handle what you can. Making a bank loan for investment in crypto sounds crazy to me because you might lose it all. If i am on your side, i would not do that. But it's you who make decisions for your self and suffer the consequences of it if things go wrong.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks
Greed will always be a relative to crypto and you should be careful of it. You can't have it all and just handle what you can. Making a bank loan for investment in crypto sounds crazy to me because you might lose it all. If i am on your side, i would not do that. But it's you who make decisions for your self and suffer the consequences of it if things go wrong.
To earn good profit, make a plan when to trade and not to trade coin and be patience as always.Greedy is a factor to get losses of coin so for me better to hodl and take long term investment until it will recover the prices at current price.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Natusik

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:21:32 AM

I do not remember anyone, to whom greed has brought happiness in their life. Therefore, be careful in your desires, invest and trade with intelligence. And most importantly - you need to know how to stop in time, reaching your goal for earnings. Also do not forget to plan these very results that you would like to see!
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:26:43 AM

You seem a little coin addicted  Grin I would suggest to calm down: many are suggesting to buy coins now, for example, because we are in a dip. I'm not sure, since things could be much worse than this.
So, I'd suggest to plan a strategy and stick to it.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
iaxakov

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

Do it only if you have enough experience in analyzing and predicting the Crypto market. I believe you are not a great commercial expert in the Crypto market, so I think you should be calm and have a smarter decision.
I wouldn't recommend doing that. Credit is always an opportunity for the Bank to receive money from you. They are always interested in what you would have never paid. If we assume, do not say for what purpose or tell lies. Because they can that you have some time will not have the funds and for the slightest delay will start to cheat mad interest.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:46:07 AM

You seem a little coin addicted  Grin I would suggest to calm down: many are suggesting to buy coins now, for example, because we are in a dip. I'm not sure, since things could be much worse than this.
So, I'd suggest to plan a strategy and stick to it.
Now it's a good time to buy many altcoins that is why people are suggesting to buy. we are not sure when the market will bounce back after that people will suffer that they missed the chance to buy at the dip.

Strategies mean either we have to invest or else we have to hold our coins only these two options left for us.
tuquyen44

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:36:55 AM

Your newbie in trading that's why you always think to buy again in again then sell all again in again here so i hope to teach you some basics knowledge here in trading first like if you buy a lot of btc like 0.2 btc then you trade that in dollar so that 0.2 btc will stay until your investing go well or not like until it gone so you need to withdraw only the earn in 0.2 btc and not the 0.2 btc so do that also in different coins then lastly prepare a big money in investing here and risk the affordable for you but the chance to earn is big
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: