Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:18:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Greed and crypto !!  (Read 5122 times)
Gerandoong

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:41:40 AM

I think personally, Everyone knows that you can buy coins only for money that you do not really need.
But I want people to invest more money in cryptocurrency and patiently you can turn that money over several times.

deino

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:45:31 AM

All is your choice, because for investment in altcoin requires a good research so that we do not lose, let alone altcoin price of the world can not be predicted exactly and correctly, because the ups and downs depend on the interests and purchasing power of the owners of capital. but my advice you should not be too brave to take a large loan because of course the bank interest should you pay and on time, while altcoin profits can not be ascertained.
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

Take a loan and pay it with the income from the cryptocurrency can probably only an experienced trader. if you consider yourself to be experienced trader,you can try. and so, you should be able to pay off your credit if suddenly the market downtrend drags on and you won't be able to make money regularly in the cryptocurrency market.

bestcomputerpsycho

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:02:04 AM

Yes, greed is there and will always be there Cheesy
We can try to make prediction of the price of crypto to continue to be bullish but no body can guarantee this prediction. As in crypto market can be any bad news that come quickly and make bad thing for crypto, so for the better dont take risk too much. Just invest that amount which you are willing to lose and wait patiently for that money to turn multiple times.
Television123

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:04:46 AM

Greed is the worst enemy. You can lose all because of greed. I won't take a lone just to play crypto. Don't buy too much cryptos, except if you are exceptionnally good at trading.
If you are too greedy, you are going to wait a long time before reaching your goal.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

My advice to you is not to be too greedy to take advantage, when the time comes, then you will benefit more than you imagine, that I think is a typical attitude of the average person, but we must remain patient. Do not take the risk to borrow money in the bank, for something you are not sure of yourself.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

You are aware of the situaition that taking loan from banks is not logical. This market is too fragile, you can lose the half of your total saving in one day. Do your normal job, invest in crypto, but do not invest with the money that you do not already have.
nichoslalble

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

Credit is certainly not your best choice, but who knows, maybe you will succeed! He who does not take risks does not receive over profit. I myself am against such an approach to business, but if you decided on this, do not ask for any advice, take it and do what you think is right. Good luck to you friend!
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:17:44 AM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks
On the one hand it's good that you want to increase the number of coins in your portfolio and in the future to make a profit, but on the other hand, taking a loan from a bank for that amount is insane. You decide.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
swam1alyona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:23:36 AM

Taking credit is too risky, because the market so far is still confidently going down, very many believe that it will rise, and I including.  But imagine what if it will not be so !!
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:25:23 AM

You are aware of the situaition that taking loan from banks is not logical. This market is too fragile, you can lose the half of your total saving in one day. Do your normal job, invest in crypto, but do not invest with the money that you do not already have.

That's right do not invest  with the money that you do not already have. We all know that investing in crypto are too risky anytime the money that you put in are maybe lose. Being a greedy person will may become a rich and it may cause of a lot of loss.
Mendy487

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

Cryptocurrency is very volatile, taking loans from the bank to invest in something as uncertain as crypto is very risky and unsafe, greed is something you should watchout for or else you might lose everything you have ever worked for into crypto.
Your watchword should be; only invest in what you can afford to lose.
Brahmnsharma

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:07:31 AM

i will not call it a greed. there are a lot of good coins you cant ignore and end up buying few which is a good thing. but only invest what you can afford to lose.
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:08:54 AM

Yes we can all make predictions the price of cryptocurrancy will continue to rise but no one can guarantee this prediction, because in the cryptocurrancy market there can be bad news that comes quickly and makes things worse for cryptocurrancy, so to better do not take too much risk, because borrowing in a bank to buy cryptocurrancy is a big risk and can ruin your life. You only do it one or two coins at a time. your theory is how much you will make if you have all your investments in one pumped coin really good compared to if you have a small amount in it.
tuquyen44

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

I think that in the current market growth we will be able to take a loan and buy Bitcoin or Eth for now, but I do not have the greedy feeling as you say, because I invest in crypto currency is a good idea, but I think it's crazy, take out a loan and buy crypto currency, because the market is unstable and in an instant we will lose everything we have.
sunrise.now

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:09:20 PM

My take on investing into crypto, is to invest only what you can afford to loose. Whoever wants to succeed in crypto will not allow himself to be driven by greed into investing into just any coin. Careful analysis needs to be done before engaging in any investment, because some coins are shit coins. Do ypur proper research and invest into a good coin.
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:21:44 PM

The fact is that greed and crypto currency are two incompatible things. If you here will be greedy, then you will not profit, but only losses
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:53:41 PM

To be honest, everyone is driven by greed. It is the only reason why are we moving on: we want to have brighter grass than our neighbors and therefore we are experimenting with things that will eventually end up with success. What to do? Self-control is the only way. Don't worry if you have made 5% when you could have made 10%, but rather look at it like: wow, many people are losing their money with their trades but I am the one who is doing the opposite, yaaay! There is nothing like perfect life as we don't have magic balls that will help us every time we would like to make a decision. It will not happen in a day. You will have to practice. Do not be worried about things you can't control. Even if you have done everything right, it might not end with a success. Get over it and start again. You will know which way is not going to take you there at least  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:56:53 PM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

A normal thing for a certain investor to be felt! Im not exempted on this one too since we do talk about investment the feel of greed is always there due to we are really longing for profits which means when we do see opportunity specially weve seen the best coins are dropping their all time low.It cant really be avoided to be thirsty to make purchase of it thats why sometimes we do think about foolish things like taking up a loan and believing you can repay it easily due to profits which i would say a very dumb idea to rely on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:10:05 PM

A normal thing for a certain investor to be felt! Im not exempted on this one too since we do talk about investment the feel of greed is always there due to we are really longing for profits which means when we do see opportunity specially weve seen the best coins are dropping their all time low.It cant really be avoided to be thirsty to make purchase of it thats why sometimes we do think about foolish things like taking up a loan and believing you can repay it easily due to profits which i would say a very dumb idea to rely on.
In this kind of technology in where it has a volatility in the market are too risky so we must not too greedy in selling coin because we can gain losses instead of that better to buy more cheaper coin and wait until market explodes in higher prices then that's the good thing to sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: