Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Greed and crypto !!  (Read 5122 times)
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:59:02 PM

Of a truth, those two words are inseparable. Everyone in this space have had a share of the former. You have a trade going in your favor you ignore the sell signals because you want it to move up more and most times, this trades go against us and we come crashing down heavily. To survive, we need to be guided, directed and focused making sound investment decisions.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:12:30 PM

I don´t see any problem in having a balanced portfolio to optimise your personal strategy. Anyway it seems that alts are winning the round at this point.
GrannyC

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:17:48 PM

Never use loans to invest in crypto, it is just far to difficult to predict this market and that means that you will risk something you can´t afford to loose.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:35:42 PM

Everyone wants to make money and when you make money you will want more money, so it is human nature to be greed and yes we all want to have more cryptos because you never know which one will make the highest wave in the future.
lieutkcb

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

I think that to transfer real money to cryptocurrency not the best idea. To risk real money not necessarily, it is enough to receive for a start any cryptocurrency for Bounty, to translate received we will allow tokens in ETH further already at will or to invest or remove in Fiat.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:49:17 AM

there are many people who are greedy with the existence of crypto especially when altcoin prices decline many people who buy altcoin and invest in the long term and so now many people who invest in Bitcoin with short-term because soon bitcoin prices will be back then many investing and investment risk is also great
Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:05:14 AM

I do not want to be greedy. But now the crypto currency market has fallen so much that I buy Bitcoin and Altkoin every month.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:14:44 AM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks

That would be so risky thing to do since crypto value is so volatile and your not certain that you can really profit.

That is considered as a bad investment since you used a loaned money to invest in an uncertain investment that could potentially lose all your money in just a blink of an eye.

I highly suggest that you take it slow, save some percentage of your salary and invest some of it to any crypto that you want. Always remember to invest an amount that you can afford to lose.

As they always say invest a capital that can afford to lose, as a neophyte of crypto world I think it's one of the weakness part of us who turned to be greedy need to get rich in crypto easily its a risk for us we need to be more experienced and knowledgeable on how to earn more and have patience always.
Alibagong

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

his is life, life will not be satisfied, and always demanded by the cost of living, so to feel enough when we already have a soul to seek God. Many of the necessities of life and make us greedy but must be balanced with our results to help many people, so even greedy but still have a social sense that will be useful for the future when we are hard.
Crypto world is a lot of uniqueness and makes us able to achieve the dream.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:27:59 AM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks
That is definitely a NO NO, a very wrong move and too risky. If you take a loan from the bank, you are obliged to pay back atleast the interest monthly and in cryptoworld, we don’t when will our holdings would have a price hike. There are also coins that it will take almost a year pump. So it is not really a good idea to invest with borrowed money.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:21:05 AM

In my opinion, taking a bank loan for crypto investments is an awful idea.It is a horrible thing to risk with what you cannot afford. Leave it and forget. Work with what you have.

mihacrypto

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:22:50 AM

In my opinion, every person has a feeling that money is not enough, no matter how much they were not. In this market, there is little to earn

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
hatha way

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:52:27 AM

I sell coins when they are well outgrowing, when I try to sell the course strongly, the greed for good does not lead
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:08:23 AM

If you have any other source income to recover that amount of money if incase you get loss, that is no bad idea. The price of crypto now is currently in the bottom, and can be just in a few month possible to make profit 2 or 3 times more. And when you make it withdraw the initial fund and return to the bank. But you should be have any idea incase the price is not going up, you should have second plan if that your plan failed.

losh11

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:26:48 PM

Its further wearying to announce in in purchase or asset in altcoins whereas of the likelihood of deed grand snare each the more though we distinguish the hazard of continuance belly-up is grand whereas the pricing of cryptocurrencies are volatile.
Schevascheva

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

Greed is our main problem, everyone wants to earn a lot and quickly, but it's not so easy with the crypt, you do not have to chase after one coin and throw it into it, it can burn and you will lose everything, do everything wisely
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:31:45 PM

I adhere to such a strategy - I do not buy more than I can afford. That is, I do not borrow from friends, the more I do not take a loan from a bank. I invest in the crypt only free money, which will not affect my material condition.

doglasslim

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:35:15 PM

To me personally I see Risk as something good to be take but greed should not over shadow someone, take profit and buy back at dip has been my strategy.
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

Yeah, it's normally feeling, I think everyone in world of investing was feel the same. But your idea with bank loan is not really healthy. It's the last thing I would do in crypto. No one know when market will reverse, so you are not a God to predict things like this. You only should invest what you can afford to lose, so it's a bad decision.
chutrangg99

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:57:56 AM

When you are engaged in trading, the most important rule - do not be greedy. It is better to help out 10-30 percent of profit than to be greedy, waiting for a large course and eventually go into minus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: