Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Greed and crypto !!  (Read 5122 times)
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:12:50 PM

Greed to earnings will always be. Of course, you want to get the maximum benefit from investing by buying not small volumes of altcoins. And what will you do when your plan does not work and you do not get x2 or x3?
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:46:06 PM

Never should you be greedy in getting huge amount of funds from this cryptocurrency business. You may lose all and gain nothing at the end for i have  been a victim of such. If you want to earn big, put in much effort and stop the greedy.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
madhukk

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

We can make prediction the price of crypto will continue bullish but no body can guarantee this prediction, because in crypto market can be any bad news that come quickly and make bad thing for crypto, so for the better dont take risk to much, because take loan in the bank for buy crypto is big risk and can destroyed your life. Just make invest by amount willing to lose and make compound it , by patiently you can turn that money in to multiple times.
lkcoinman

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:49:57 PM

When you already have a certain amount of coins and you see how they grow it very cool, but you always want more and you start looking for something new and it's very cool
longergou

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

Greed is the nature of human beings. We have seen too many people getting rich overnight because of cryptocurrencies. We have chosen adventure and desperately invested in the market! But where is the risk? We are all overwhelmed by the interests!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks

Yes ofcourse, if we saw many potential coins we always want to buy more and more with our greedy brain.
But this is not good at all if we want to be a professional trader, trader have to be super patient with money management and risk management.
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:04:33 PM

I think greed makes us get rich quick, if we are not greedy then the results we get a little. In the crypto there are many types of hire or tasks that we can earn money quickly, such as trade or signature campaigns. greed and crypto is a balanced necessity, because crypto provides a means for us to be greedy, but we also have to invest in every coin in the crypto so we can be what we expect.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

well, that sounds crazy. Asking for a loan from the bank is not a good option. Because you could lose it all in one night, so what gonna be your explanations?  I suggest it's Better you relax and study the market once again. Invest an amount you can afford losing without changing your habitual life.
BitcoinFotw

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:46:20 PM

The feeling of wanting to invest more is a show of how much faith you have in the system rather than an act of greed. Everyone is in this market to make a little more cash, if you've been in this market for a while and you feel you haven't made enough investments and might need to make more, then you should go ahead, as far you are not investing all of your spare money and you're not putting all your investments in a particular coin  cos that might be risky.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:37:43 PM

If at that time it was the decision you made is the best why do not you do because with the current price drop should be done to buyback momentum and make profit when the price down it potentially generate bigger profit because we can do short sale long term and the most it is important not to panic when we are in a bad situation.
pro army

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:25:17 AM

I think that on the growth of the market you can take a loan and buy Bitcoin or Eth, but ... The loan should be small, which you can pay within 1 year, and you need to buy only Bitcoin or Eth, do not rely on the altcoyins! They behave inadequately! Wink
mmocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

Anyway crypto is just like a gambling so you gamble your money and that's it at least you did something to become a millionaire someday.
Likemuk

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:55:13 AM

I think what you are doing is simply common. The exchanging business sector can go all over and you have to hold the greatest number of alts as you can get keeping in mind the end goal to counterbalance the decline in cost of the other coin. Adjusting your advantage and not going underneath your capital is the primary objective. Needing increasingly or covetousness are the things that you have to get by in exchanging. Its not really insatiability, you are simply doing it to build your advantage and accomplish your objectives. Smiley
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

In kryptomere greed to good arguments. Many mistakes are made because of lack of knowledge and greed. It is very important to always observe spokoistvie and make informed decisions
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:57:17 AM

Greed is one of the greatest enemies of crypto investors. It is true, there is always that feeling that you do not have enough coins so you try to get more even when you cannot afford it. And greed is the reason why people fomo money into the market. It is also the reason a lot of investors miss out on the chance to sell at the perfect time because they believe that the prices of the coin will keep going up

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
losh11

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

It's adamantine to melody it rapacity. I would kinda divulge apart this rejoinder as insatiability. In the pursuing of counter is frequently blended with excitement.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:35:02 AM

Greed and haste have never been good for financial transactions. And taking a loan in order to buy coins with high volatility, this is more like stupidity. Although luck sometimes comes with an unexpected side and any risk can then be justified.
Jibrinman

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

Greed is another factor eating up most traders. Instead of taking some percentage of profit and leave the market, they will not leave all because they want to harness everything and at the end, the market will just burn them.
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:44:34 AM

psychological topic Wink it feels like you have some unsatisfied need within you which you tranfer to crypto. by the way, is it the same with cash? or food? or love? it's connected usually.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Akano

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:17:13 AM

Greed is not good and should be avoided when investing in crypto... Pit in money u can afford  to loose and not have much regrets... I believe if u do ur work well and fo good research, u will not loose your money..... Invest moderately.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: