Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:01:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Greed and crypto !!  (Read 5131 times)
litaya

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

I have greed too! But I still have a mind! So I will never take a loan to buy cryptocurrency. I prefer to work with cryptocurrency slowly and carefully.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
MNDan

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

It is kind of strange greed I cannot say that I have that type of because my greed is usually the attempt to get more money in bounties or trading process.
Platon ES

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

I think, it is not correct to take the credit for investments into cryptocurrency. I consider that it is necessary to invest such sum which you can lose because the market is very changeable.
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

Buy only cryptos you can afford to, you can spend some time studying about trading so you can know what will happen to that coin/token with your analysis
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

I am tempted of course to put more money into crypto but I know my limit and if I put more money I won't be as calm as I was when the market is down. I will just stick to the old rules of just invest what I can afford to lose. Although I won't be a millionaire but it will be enough for me to quit my job and retired early, don't force yourself or you'll get stressed a lot.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

It is normal to have eager to invest more and more in crypto. Moreover, crypto is a promising investment in this time. However, even we are eager to invest again, we must be careful and smart in analyzing the right coins to invest. that is why, careful analysis and research are very important.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
samuellim853

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:58:29 PM

Anything so vvolatile is boudn to attract greedy people, it's not much different to gambling.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:05:38 PM

It's adamantine to melody it rapacity. I would kinda divulge apart this rejoinder as insatiability. In the pursuing of counter is frequently blended with excitement.
and risk in the greed can be the ruin of our career in business. because greed is not good in the real world or online world

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Nexus77

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

Anything so vvolatile is boudn to attract greedy people, it's not much different to gambling.
one might think it is gambling because of a greedy person. ut actually bitcoin is very far from gambling, greed is what makes everything chaotic.
barabeku

Activity: 568

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:44:29 PM

It is bad idea to take the credit for investments. The situation in the market is  very unstable now

bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:55:23 PM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks
for the time being I only invest with part-time not absolutely to focus on crypto currency because of the enormous risks in the investment
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:59:14 PM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks
The main thing is to know when to stop. Crypto is like a gamble in some point. Investing more and more of your budget can be very dangerous. Of course, people want to get more profit but be aware that your money can turn into nothing.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:12:09 PM

It's really a problem - to stop in time to not lose everything. But according to the rules of gambling, the more you lose the more you want to win back the lost. So with the crypto currency - by inexperience you buy everything at the peak of value, and then you sell at the bottoms. Then you want to return the lost and buy again and then lose more your money
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:07:48 PM

It is good to invest on dip but never take a loan or invest  money you cannot afford to lose. Even if You have bunch of it invest only part of it . I feel the pressure as well ( desire )   to collect more coins but we have to control our emotions and be on the ground.
kunpeter

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:32:11 PM

Crypto is volatile, the market is predicted in rare cases, wish not for you to keep thinking the world will be like that. For Instance, Imagine you invested 50k for long terms, Today all the market is red, what could you do? So, let's think of another good way to make more profits in crypto.
BinaryBotch

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:48:34 PM

We need to be able as there is a thin line between wanting some good earnings and being greedy. It's okay to want to make some pretty good investments, especially if you come across a really good coin and you believe in it. But don't just go about investing in every coin you come across simply because you think it might give you some good profits. You might end up losing so much of your money.
ubeng07

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:56:30 PM

We need to be able as there is a thin line between wanting some good earnings and being greedy. It's okay to want to make some pretty good investments, especially if you come across a really good coin and you believe in it. But don't just go about investing in every coin you come across simply because you think it might give you some good profits. You might end up losing so much of your money.
we can be greedy but this is also for some of the good way of being greedy yet we can also have to encounter of being greedy that are not to be taken in a good way of it so always check your emotions if you are taking to be as a greedy on the thing that are not yet been avoid you.
MeBi_US

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

greed never led to good, taught on its grief. I myself recently, poured out so a decent amount and was pretty upset. as a result of the greed, he lost half of the amount
Dmberum

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

you can't be an aficionado of speculations, on the off chance that we discuss credit. in any case, what I need more extraordinary coins - Yes, I saw this at home and with companions. in any case, the substance isn't in amount, yet in quality
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:35:21 AM

I only once in my lifetime when I redeemed Fiat to Bitcoin and after that in trade then I profit 100%, and the money is made for home renovation.

Moreover I am looking for Bitcoin from Campaign Bounty, because I have good English skills then I like Signature and Video Campaigne.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: