Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:59:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Greed and crypto !!  (Read 5121 times)
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:36:55 PM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks

You've gone mad with your cryptocurrencies. I can't remember any stories when people have got a good profit after taking loans for buying more cryptocurrencies. The market is going to stagnate for 6 months, and you won't be able to pay off loans. This will be a lesson for you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:14:15 AM

Crypto may cause greed yes.

You always want to own more and more coins from your favorite projects. It's easy to get emotionally attached to your tokens and the project. However we should always keep in mind to be patient and invest logically. Otherwise it's too risky.

waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

Crypto's greed is when the market turns blue. When it all got better, investors began to believe in it and started buying Altcoins. When it reaches a high price, investors still buy them risky because of their greed.

Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

Greed is not good for any job. It will only ruin what you have hardly worked for. Buying more when the market is low is wise, but buying only to get more - is not anymore.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

I think almost every person's has do the same like you doing. I take loan too from my sister for investing in crypto, already bought ETH in August and hope in the end of december ETH will bounce back more than 400$.

Sorry for disappointing you, but ETH won't reach $400! So many projects want to sell large numbers of the coins even at the price of $350 to get money for the development and payment of salaries. So stop taking loans and try to calm your greed, otherwise, you'll become a bankrupt

marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:44:43 PM

need to invest wisely. It seems to me that it’s wrong to throw all your free Fiat into a cryptocurrency currency that no one gives you guarantees that it will grow in the near future

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:03:39 PM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

The mistakes that most of us make, is falling victim of FOMO. It us not about the number of coins you have, but about how effective those coins are and the profit they are likely to bring you.
Invest in a good coin that had plummeted.
messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:09:15 PM

do not get carried away so much the more so now it is not the most favorable market for investment. most likely you will lose your means

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:04:43 PM

Greed exists in all spheres. Only here in cryptocurrency it very easily makes you go broke.
Follow this. Greed is a very terrible trait.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

Cryptocurrencies as well as financial markets do not like greedy. If you understand it late, you risk being left without a Deposit. Naked and barefoot.
Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

If we weren't so greedy, we wouldn't have come here to work. Think for yourself, many projects collect millions, look at cointroops and they do it solely because of our greed.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:38:41 PM

Greed is what drives us to do the wrong thing. Be more reasonable. If you follow money management you will be fine. It's true.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

In my opinion everything in the world wheather it is physical, psychological or digital- everything must be balanced. And when people do things that are too unthoughtful sometimes and as a result even harmul partly for them in order to get some other thing, so it makes me think that humans are a little bit emotional creatures and very often even crazy because of the influence of emotions. To my mind it is better to invest not only in crypto, but in yourself development, and may be in getting new skills or something like that. It will draw your attention from such greedy actions, it will be easier to look on these things and processes.
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:14:52 PM

so how is your wallet today? i hope that you have cut losses and remain calm in this current market status. if you are in a long term of trading just dont look every minute in the charts because it will hurt your feelings LOL

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

so how is your wallet today? i hope that you have cut losses and remain calm in this current market status. if you are in a long term of trading just dont look every minute in the charts because it will hurt your feelings LOL
Today, it is generally better to stop monitoring the cryptocurrency market and leave all your coins that are left in stock for long-term storage. At least until the end of this year you will not see any positive changes in the market.

]
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

It is a bad idea for you to take loan because of cryptocurrency when you are not 100% sure of tomorrow. It is okay to have the aspirations to acquire more coins, but use your spare cash for such.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

I feel a lot of emotions about cryptography and it seems to me that one of the brightest and most important is when I end up earning several times more than expected. Nothing will block it, I love the green market

Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

The thirsts and hunger to buy more coins will always be there. Sometimes, I wish I had all the good coins in the market but that will will send me to an early grave ooo... Greed is very deadly. One should invest within the reach of his or her fiat.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

The land of fertility is the place to name the crypto market and we all want to get a lot of Altcoins. When you have a lot of Altcoins you will have Bitcoin and will have a lot of money. So the attraction from the crypto market is great for all of us.
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:19:35 PM

Cryptocurrencies as well as financial markets do not like greedy. If you understand it late, you risk being left without a Deposit. Naked and barefoot.

Exactly. If you are greedy, you are more likely to lose all your money. Invest only those funds that you do not mind losing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: