Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Greed and crypto !!  (Read 5122 times)
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:20:00 AM

I think i feel greed in cryptocurrency. I've always trying too keep/hold my coins and wait them patiently until the price is generating good profit from my investment.

lyaclotesual

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:49:58 AM

We need a new Ethereum
globpanels

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:00:36 AM

I think i feel greed in cryptocurrency. I've always trying too keep/hold my coins and wait them patiently until the price is generating good profit from my investment.
it's better if you have gotten a profit but not as much as you want it should not have to wait until the value reaches your target because you might regret it because prices fall. No Cryptocurrency movement knows, and often goes up and down so if we don't monitor it you will lose a good moment. no need to be greedy because it won't produce anything.
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:21:01 AM

as done by Miner Bch today, they are greedy and fighting. the victims are investors and they are small capital owners.
bitcoin goes down because of their greed. I think the war will continue until next year.

lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:36:13 AM

In the present conditions, the price of crypto coins is dying. And all coins are very low and make many people interested in buying coins. But if you want to buy coins you have to be wise because if you are too greedy you can certainly lose money. Before you buy coins, it's better to do research and invest in coins that already have large volumes.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:20:08 PM

When you are seeing the amount of money that can be earned through cryptocurrency then your greediness start to rise. It is a natural process I suppose. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. So earn money as much as possible.
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:27:55 PM

That feeling is always there and you keep buying and buying and buying. On and on it goes but once we cut the greed and think straight we make our portfolio tiny so we can manage it.
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:33:01 PM

That feeling is always there and you keep buying and buying and buying. On and on it goes but once we cut the greed and think straight we make our portfolio tiny so we can manage it.
I have never had such a feeling, so I am not a gambling person, I always knew how to control myself and not make risky transactions.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:56:19 PM

I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks
I also experience what do you feel, when see the favorite altcoin prices have dropped a lot there is always an ambition to keep buying them, even though we don't know in the future whether the altcoin can make a profit or not. So if you have spare money and want to buy them, I think it's no problem, but if you want to buy it using loan money it's better not to do it, because it's too risky.
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:04:13 PM

I also have such a desire, but it is necessary to fight it. You cannot invest credit money. It will be a big mistake, the market is very volatile and it can crash and you will be left with big debts.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 08:11:13 PM

I have around 15 coins and I am sure that I don't have enough. I don's see myself as being greedy. I just like to keep my options opened.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 08:16:04 PM

I think that being greedy is a common problem for holders. Specially when it was all time high, many of us thought that crypto will never fall, and in the next year we lost a lot of money

LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:18:49 PM

I am also "hungry" and want to buy more and more coins when they are so cheap. But I am definitely against any ideas with loans for risky investments. And crypto is an investment with very high risk.
Be more restrained and do not spend more than you can afford to lose!
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:45:24 PM

Nor when you can not take a loan to invest in cryptocurrencies .The market is not very stable and without a lot of experience in trading you will find yourself in the red .

ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:05:10 PM

When you are seeing the amount of money that can be earned through cryptocurrency then your greediness start to rise. It is a natural process I suppose. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. So earn money as much as possible.
Indeed, but sometime need to be carefull with our own lust and it must be overcome. It can bring disaster to yourself, because it is too passionate, so you forget to think about other things that should be controlled. Often people are seen to be controlled by their greed rather than being controlled by their own thoughts.
GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:05:48 PM

Greed and cryptography are two incompatible concepts. Out of greed, you can lose everything you saved all this time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 09:27:58 PM

If I had enough finance, I would now buy many more coins, amid a low market. I am sure that these coins will make a profit in a short time!
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:31:23 PM

Humanity and greed, name a more iconic duo haha, I have mixed feelings too, on one hand I'm worried because my investment is down a lot, and on the other I'm worried because I know I should buy more, so I try to buy a little each week, to try to keep doing hodl to the end.

joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:00:52 PM

I have never had such a feeling, so I am not a gambling person, I always knew how to control myself and not make risky transactions.
This is nice if everyone can just keep themselves in check not only during the buying period also during selling. Set targets for each trade and execute once such target gets hit we all would be fine.
Atomic.2017

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

No, I'm not like you especially that I'm still pretty much a beginner. I only buy what I can afford to lose because if I put everything to it and I lose, then I lose it all. Won't even consider loaning just to buy coins because I might end up sleeping in the streets. You might want to think about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: