Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:34:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
spartanec1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:42:58 AM

Is there any chance that a employee can also rate the company they come up to?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartanec1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

good luck and success.In your project.looks very good
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

In my country here, we prefer to work abroad than on our own country because of its paying and labor rates. This probably a very big help on us who wants to work abroad. We will now be not on scam that most of my friend on. Because of TrustLogics own recruiters we will not now pay on agencies and other recruiter just to apply abroad. Great to know about this.
Correct, and because of that i think the economy of the country where you live will increase if there are many people who want to work abroad. But hopefully that things can be provided even they are work on the country where they live.

This is indeed one of the good options for many people from poorer countries to find a new job or additional work, and of course to improve their financial situation, and there are so many families around the world, for this it will be global assistance. In general, the idea of the project is very useful and necessary for a very large number of people around the world. So I wish the team success in implementing this project.

We already talked about that stuff before and we already know what trustlogics can do to many individuals, what we need to know now is what's going on right now in this project!? What are the updates and new features they have given to their future user, that's important things that need to share with other...
If you want to know the real score or recent update on trustlogics then you need to check their social media accounts like twitter, facebook and telegram... For sure there you can find what you're looking for and need to know about them...
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.

I don't undertand your question sir/madam. I think you must elaborate what you want to talk about so that we can answer it clearly. It is important to cite some questions here because we need to be enlighten in trustlogics and for them also to improve their project.

If I am not mistaken, you are looking for the connectivity of recruiters and jobseekers? It might become possible to communicate through email or video but it is up to the company if they do so.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:33:43 PM

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.
That is the main problem of all the job seekers in the Philippines because of that kind of applying and when it comes to hiring processing it also takes a lot of time, patients and effort falling in line in order for you to be hired as an employee and it also depends in your resume if you are qualified to what job they have provided.
correct for what you said ,,but based on my expirence , not all company are long process , becuase we have also other company that will fast to hiring process,but back to the trustlogics platform if will succeed it also helpful way to everyone not only my country instead around the globe.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.
TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.

One-stop and then hit up your phone you will get hired, lol.
This project was a really help on every one of us, finding a job is a very big cost in all point of view good to know that this project exists just to help us get hired in our choice. Good project, outstanding Team and Developers.
well,this shows how truly convenient truslogics will be for their users. and thats what we need rigth now for our hiring system, nowadays i takes forever to get a response from that company you applied for. but with trustlogics one stop platform everything will change and be more faster and convenient for job seekers and recruiters.
so trustlogic has this tool to help unemployment to make faster hiring for job seekers, so trustlogic creates a good idea of a one stop platform to keep a good trustlogic system in place to help in the absence of work so I can say it's a good project and a good team.
Trustlogics is a one stop platform for global recruitment. This means that jobs available with Trustlogics will be both local and international. With such great opportunity, I think more and more people will be able to get a good paying job.

That is possible if the applicant meets the recruiter's recruirement to get a job. There's no doubt that if people with good and advantageous application maybe will be recruited internationally.

If there is a personal interview among jobseekers who have pass then it is not applicable with the jobseekers who will work in abroad? I think it is good if there is an international agreement for job hiring so that we can conduct interviews in our country before we move to other country.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:55:05 PM

The proposition is very well thought through and communicated well. Extensive and high quality team. Good luck.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:01:17 PM

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.

If TrustLogics will be implemented in the Philippines then all the more that Filipinos would use this platform.
TrustLogics will be able to provide these people with a super convenient way of passing those forms. People would be
more intentional into where they're applying in because of this platform, unlike before that because of the stress they
ought to take jobs aimlessly.
Khayem

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:43:50 PM

Trustlogics are being one of the first project to highlight and innovate the Hiring Industry by providing a secured professional data for its users. Security is one of the main problem of many jobseekers out there because most of the hiring platform are lacking on security protocols on their website.

Yup, the best thing about this ptoject is that the problems that it aims to solve are obviously visible on most of the countries all over the world. Which are the job seeking problems, hiring, and so much more. And security?? Damn! There ain't nobody in this while wide world that is not thinking about having good security of almost everything in their lives, specially with personal data that may be used to either make them successful or ruin them.

I dont say that Trustlogic will fully solve the problems on unemployment around the world but it can help the industry on reducing expenses on company hiring and job fair, then the ease of use and applications of jobs online.

If the government would somehow be involved in TrustLogics, the higher the chances that TrustLogics would be able to fight
off the crisis in unemployment. It will not be guaranteed that they would solve the problem but invovling Trustlogics with the
government will give them more power to implement their plans.
Milikaiin

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

The trust logic's platform is to change the traditional way of hiring the applicants from face to face form of interview to the modern way in which the applicants or the job seekers will create a profile that they will send to the recruiters and vice versa.
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

Trustlogics are being one of the first project to highlight and innovate the Hiring Industry by providing a secured professional data for its users. Security is one of the main problem of many jobseekers out there because most of the hiring platform are lacking on security protocols on their website.

Yup, the best thing about this ptoject is that the problems that it aims to solve are obviously visible on most of the countries all over the world. Which are the job seeking problems, hiring, and so much more. And security?? Damn! There ain't nobody in this while wide world that is not thinking about having good security of almost everything in their lives, specially with personal data that may be used to either make them successful or ruin them.

I dont say that Trustlogic will fully solve the problems on unemployment around the world but it can help the industry on reducing expenses on company hiring and job fair, then the ease of use and applications of jobs online.

If the government would somehow be involved in TrustLogics, the higher the chances that TrustLogics would be able to fight
off the crisis in unemployment. It will not be guaranteed that they would solve the problem but invovling Trustlogics with the
government will give them more power to implement their plans.

yes I  will agree for what you said ,because if  trustlogics accept in  my government  it also chance to indorse from every regional location in my coutry, so that more person in my country here, are also have a great opportunity to have a job from trustlogics platform.
Ems30

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:12:46 PM

The trust logic's platform is to change the traditional way of hiring the applicants from face to face form of interview to the modern way in which the applicants or the job seekers will create a profile that they will send to the recruiters and vice versa.

Everyone will chance it one person are involve to use of trustlogics platform,and of course probabbly it was also binefit to almost new generation in terms for seeking job opportunity to fast and easy platfrom no other than is trustlogics,
girlexplorer31

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:24:31 PM

Everyone will chance it one person are involve to use of trustlogics platform,and of course probabbly it was also binefit to almost new generation in terms for seeking job opportunity to fast and easy platfrom no other than is trustlogics,

honestly it will depend upon to the kind of people if will also try to the system of trustlogics or not ,,because some people will not trust immediately, or clsoed minded ,unless you will not inform carefully to that system, I think is also challenge to part of the team but I'm also think that despite other people are negative we have also lot of people are positive and willing to try this unique platfrom of trustlogics ,,all you need to do its trust ,
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:17:13 PM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.

That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:30:51 PM

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.
TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.

One-stop and then hit up your phone you will get hired, lol.
This project was a really help on every one of us, finding a job is a very big cost in all point of view good to know that this project exists just to help us get hired in our choice. Good project, outstanding Team and Developers.
well,this shows how truly convenient truslogics will be for their users. and thats what we need rigth now for our hiring system, nowadays i takes forever to get a response from that company you applied for. but with trustlogics one stop platform everything will change and be more faster and convenient for job seekers and recruiters.
so trustlogic has this tool to help unemployment to make faster hiring for job seekers, so trustlogic creates a good idea of a one stop platform to keep a good trustlogic system in place to help in the absence of work so I can say it's a good project and a good team.
Trustlogics is a one stop platform for global recruitment. This means that jobs available with Trustlogics will be both local and international. With such great opportunity, I think more and more people will be able to get a good paying job.

That is possible if the applicant meets the recruiter's recruirement to get a job. There's no doubt that if people with good and advantageous application maybe will be recruited internationally.

This is the reason why TrustLogic will probably succeed in the first place.
TrustLogics Project and Platform is  the first in the industry that has a feature of recruitment and verification of one’s personal data and documents to be apply on the companies.
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:50:29 PM

I think both hiring and unemployment problems can be solved with this project which they have proposed to their platform and besides it is what exactly needed in our industry right now.

First class project, may be awarded as one of the biggest hits that may be explode if it will be run in the market. Investors of this project will probably be happy for what was happening on this project now. Good job on the TrustLogics Team of Developers.
LV5ME

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:52:56 PM

If TrustLogics will be implemented in the Philippines then all the more that Filipinos would use this platform.
TrustLogics will be able to provide these people with a super convenient way of passing those forms. People would be
more intentional into where they're applying in because of this platform, unlike before that because of the stress they
ought to take jobs aimlessly.

Yes it will be really excellent both for this country, and for most other countries. But let's see how this will all be created and implemented by the team in this project, of course I would like them to do it, but as the statistics show, not everyone gets it all or, as a result, nothing at all. So we watch and wait.

Arceusz

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

That is the main problem of all the job seekers in the Philippines because of that kind of applying and when it comes to hiring processing it also takes a lot of time, patients and effort falling in line in order for you to be hired as an employee and it also depends in your resume if you are qualified to what job they have provided.

It is normally to apply again in again specially when you are very picky and choosy on getting or picking a particular job. Because of this project rather platform you were now be able to apply on different companies without any cost and expenses for applying just fingers, lol.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:24:57 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 07:00:21 PM by FAITHriot

In my country here, we prefer to work abroad than on our own country because of its paying and labor rates. This probably a very big help on us who wants to work abroad. We will now be not on scam that most of my friend on. Because of TrustLogics own recruiters we will not now pay on agencies and other recruiter just to apply abroad. Great to know about this.
Correct, and because of that i think the economy of the country where you live will increase if there are many people who want to work abroad. But hopefully that things can be provided even they are work on the country where they live.
This is indeed one of the good options for many people from poorer countries to find a new job or additional work, and of course to improve their financial situation, and there are so many families around the world, for this it will be global assistance. In general, the idea of the project is very useful and necessary for a very large number of people around the world. So I wish the team success in implementing this project.
You are definitely right! Trustlogics as its name pertains to something that we can TRUST! I guess they didn't make their name to be like that without a purpose. It will really a great help to those people who really wanted to find a good job with great pay.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:30:08 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 07:09:37 PM by MyInspiration

It is normally to apply again in again specially when you are very picky and choosy on getting or picking a particular job. Because of this project rather platform you were now be able to apply on different companies without any cost and expenses for applying just fingers, lol.
I think it is not being picky. We should really choose the job that we will be doing because we will do it for years and it's kinda boring when you do a job that does not interest you. There is a saying that "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Unknown". So I think Trustlogics project solves this problem.
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: