Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Malooka (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 289
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:46:21 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 07:34:17 AM by Malooka

Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiafbounty

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:56:37 AM

reserve for update
is bounty already started ?
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:56:03 AM

reserve for update
is bounty already started ?
bounty will be started soon.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

Where did TrustLogics get their trademark from? Though you are not the first to have such kind of platform, you said that it's being used already by around 50k users already, so you might have the chance to make this really works. But how about the feedback of those who are really using your platform? Any insights bout that?
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

Where did TrustLogics get their trademark from? Though you are not the first to have such kind of platform, you said that it's being used already by around 50k users already, so you might have the chance to make this really works. But how about the feedback of those who are really using your platform? Any insights bout that?
Absolutely agree. The project is interesting, but if so many people use it, we would like to take into account their opinion.
Trustlogic

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

Firstly, thank you for your interest in the project, and thrilled to tell you that you are the first user that we are responding to. DELIGHTED we are!!

To answer your questions -

Trustlogics's Trademark is field In India and International application will be processed soon.
We reach out to our existing users frequently and we get valuable feedback from them and it did make us take some crucial decisions.

You may explore our application on web or via mobile app which's available on both Playstore and Appstore

Thanks again. We are happy to answer your questions and see you around. Wink
EgyKing

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:39:25 AM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

Will this be similar to linkedin? Where profiles of professionals are available and employers can contact them directly? What will be Trustlogics' advantage over similar platforms? True enough some platforms have been hacked and the details and personal information of their users have been compromised or being sold to marketers or similar companies, will Trustlogics be able to prevent similar situations. What are your guarantees and safety measures?
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:14:14 PM

What type of jobs will be available with Trustlogics' platform? Since this will be a new platform, what will be the advantage of uploading your profile with Trustlogic's platform to apply for jobs? Do you have a ready market for the jobseekers?
I quote these lines from your whitepaper
"bridges the gap between jobseekers and potential employers"
"aims to build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both: Professionals and
Independent Service Providers (ISPs)"

based on these it will be more tedious to use Trustlogics' Platform. How do you earn from these? I know some jobseeking website which earns by collecting fees from prospective employers as well as advertisements.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:01:53 AM

It’s good to know that there are another project that made again with so many investors will surely like because of the advantages of it. Trustlogic will help human to find proper job that suited in their profession.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:12:19 AM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?

Thanks for your interest in our project,

Here are some of our differentiating factors

Trustlogics main aim is to provide Verified and trusted information to hiring and staffing Industry, Through our validators, Reputation Building System and by using blockchain, we are aiming to build a platform where we have most trusted information.

We are the only platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker.We believe this will help us to build a useful platform from day one.

We are building a permission-based data sharing platform, where the user has full control over there data. 

Our Peer-Peer hiring model will help many companies to reduce the cost and time of hiring.

Trust users built on Trustlogics platform can be shared with other platforms and users.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

What a wonderful project it is, although this is not new to us but the platform of trustlogic can help all candidates to have a proper job that suited to their skills based on their personal data.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:21:33 PM

You’re right, it seems that there are many users already, why you should choose this to your project to be part of your platform?
kwendy

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

What type of jobs will be available with Trustlogics' platform? Since this will be a new platform, what will be the advantage of uploading your profile with Trustlogic's platform to apply for jobs? Do you have a ready market for the jobseekers?
I quote these lines from your whitepaper
"bridges the gap between jobseekers and potential employers"
"aims to build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both: Professionals and
Independent Service Providers (ISPs)"

based on these it will be more tedious to use Trustlogics' Platform. How do you earn from these? I know some jobseeking website which earns by collecting fees from prospective employers as well as advertisements.
A good question, additional to that, is all the users of trustlogic has a stable job now?
As I have read in the white paper it is secured to the candidate when they gave all the data about themselves, how can you prove that if there are many hackers on earth doing whatever they want and this one is the identity of every individual are involve?
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:45:10 PM

This is a nice one project, I hope it was a free of charge or even have, just a small amount in every candidate because as we all know that jobseekers has no enough money sometimes a hindrance why they can’t find a proper job is because of lack of money that need in transportation, and at the end of the day they don’t have found a proper job.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:07:48 PM

Impressing. I was hired and the employer i have right now is from online agency too. Though my employer found me and contacted me directly only after the online agency disclosed to them my personal information including my phone number after they paid some amount for having access to my personal information. With Trustlogic who holds the key or permission to a users’s datas by the way? I didnt pay for registering in the website but the employer pays so they can have access to the applicants’ information.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:15:24 PM

Your concept is linkedin-like. Who are these peers who can endorse qualified applicants or candidates to employers, are they just ordinary users or Trustlogic’s employees? Your platform will be decentralized and will be storing users information through blocks, does it mean that Trustlogic will be used world-wide or only in India?
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:25:44 PM

So hiw are you going to collect and verify a candidates credibility if indeed he is a qualified candidate for the position posted by employers? Who are these validators? You’ve mentioned in your whitepaper that applicants personal and  sensitive information of applicants are kept by individual service providers, yes it is true but i dont think they take the original copy of the documents so whether they keep it or lose it it doesnt matter that much. Actually in a small country wherein you can easily verify a particular person, whether by their former school, former employer or whatever, I think identity theft is not possible. But your platform has something more advance to offer but i still have to understand more your whitepaper.  Grin
roy.ashton

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

Hi, we are launching an ICO search platform. We will be offering 10+ filters from the start and 20+ in about 2 months.

We offer Free Ico Listings and Press Releases as a pre-launch offer and I would like to invite you to list your ICO with us.

If you are interested, please visit www.InitialCoinList.com

Thank you and wish you a good ICO

Wait what? I clicked the website and I thought this is related to Trustlogics with free stuff of sorts. Shouldn't you have your own thread?
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

Thanks for your interest in our project,

Here are some of our differentiating factors

Trustlogics main aim is to provide Verified and trusted information to hiring and staffing Industry, Through our validators, Reputation Building System and by using blockchain, we are aiming to build a platform where we have most trusted information.

We are the only platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker.We believe this will help us to build a useful platform from day one.

We are building a permission-based data sharing platform, where the user has full control over there data. 

Our Peer-Peer hiring model will help many companies to reduce the cost and time of hiring.

Trust users built on Trustlogics platform can be shared with other platforms and users.

Well I get the point. To sum up its all about trustworthiness of the information provided by the prospective applicant right? This is by verifying the information we provide.

I do have an Idea on the hiring process particularly in my country. You go for an exam, initial interview, sometimes another exam, 2nd interview, then the final interview. And with all that hustle and bustle of the hiring process it does not guarantee you'll get the job even when your on the final interview. I see trustlogics platform is relevant to Professionals, ISPs and the Companies who wants to hire us. Please do note relevant information is important but actual performance or productivity of the employee is still the basis for his/her regularization, continuity and promotion.

In our country, employers can have access to your record to verify past employments, any issues with your previous employers, tardiness and other behaviors recorded on file are also being viewed. I think at this point, information provided to trustlogics platform is limited to what we will give you and traditional screening of prospective employees is still a must. I.D.'s, Deplomas and other credentials can also be faked. This is a real challenge for trustlogics platform to support your claim on reducing the cost and time of hiring for companies.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: