Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:53:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
zavier1439

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:09:16 AM

I think trustlogics is the answer for jobseeker,,this is very interesting  Smiley
This project is made of trustlogics for people who want to find a job.
Where users or jobseekers are free to share their data with no doubt, that is steal by others their identity or personal information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:18:53 AM

I am really happy to see that everyday, more and more people are discovering this project and are really seeing the great features that it has. I am pretty sure that if this pace continues in the next few weeks, we will see a big success and might just drive us all to the moon. I sure won't miss the train again.
Thank You so much for showing your interest in our project, We really appreciate your support for TrustLogics.

And for the more information, you can read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

Or visit website - https://trustlogics.io/
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:35:47 AM

Who will request to verify the certificate from a jobseeker, is it the recruiter or the jobseeker? Forgive me I know this question is ridiculous but i ask anyway, is it ok to use trust logics platform by the recruiter only to hire jobseeker and not to have their verified data? Maybe to save money...
We are going to provide jobseeker a best and easiest platform to get the job or find a perfect organization. if jobseeker wishes to validate the profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. And TrustLogics making employer’s decision-making process smoother.

It will be the job seeker who will pay for the verification of the profile, it seems. It would be like to make your application better than the others, pay for verification of your information. That's what makes it different from other job sites.
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:01:16 AM

I think trustlogics is the answer for jobseeker,,this is very interesting  Smiley
Where users or jobseekers are free to share their data with no doubt, that is steal by others their identity or personal information.
Trustlogics going to help in many ways. We are going to ease the work of Jobseeker and organization in terms of time, energy, resources and other various work in the hiring process. We are going to provide easier way for Jobseeker and organization like the rating system, ISPs, AI-based algorithm, partnered validators, and history details verified.
joliepearl06

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:40:30 AM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.
Yes jobseeker will need to pay the TLT to trust logics for them to verify their health certificate along with resume, educational background and previous employment, the company/recruiter will know about your credentials and profiles and it will help them to select easily the right person for the job...
scarleth06

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

Who will request to verify the certificate from a jobseeker, is it the recruiter or the jobseeker? Forgive me I know this question is ridiculous but i ask anyway, is it ok to use trust logics platform by the recruiter only to hire jobseeker and not to have their verified data? Maybe to save money...
We are going to provide jobseeker a best and easiest platform to get the job or find a perfect organization. if jobseeker wishes to validate the profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. And TrustLogics making employer’s decision-making process smoother.

It will be the  job seeker who will pay for the verification of the profile, it seems. It would be like to make your application better than the others, pay for verification of your information. That's what makes it different from other job sites.
It's a one  time application. It would be useful when you are looking for a new job. It would be really useful for a person whose job is short term, a person who is always looking for a job every now and then since he would just need to add his last employment in the work history(or a person who regularly quits his job jk).
Thank's for the reply trust logics now i know the process, and that's true @shourisha one time application only but it can use all the time while you are in the state of applying jobs or if you already hired for me is very reasonable and your verified data will add to your profile as good remarks to help you get a job...
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:46:37 AM

trustlogic team is the one who will be responsible of the jobseeker and the employer.
they need to be sure and their partners that everything on the information is legit.
they will screen everything and for them to do this they need those supportive documents.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:58:25 AM

What's good about Trustlogics is that we can view the profile of the recruiters. Their identity is can be viewed and verified by Trustlogics. This is good for those jobseekers because they can see who viewed their profile. I knew one job platform who doesn't show who viewed your profile. It just means that they can view our personal information that easily but we can never know who they are.

Yes, I too see this as a very big advantage than other projects out there with similar concepts as this one. But who would even wanna build up their profile and upload so much information about their personal lives just to showcase their skills, achievements or experiences when they cannot be sure if the one hiring them is truly capable or not. The developers really did a great job in thinking about this concept. I'm sure a lot more will be  coming and itching to get a set inside this sleeping rocket ship.
And what if all the informations written about the person like his educational attainment, job experiences, skills etc. are just fraud. Who will verify and testify that this person claiming to be somebody is instead nobody? In a small country it is not easy to steal identity or invent stories but in big countries it is easy and possible to do.

You spoke rightly, about the current platforms!

Anyone can claim they are good at anything with not being backed by data.

This is the differentiating factor of TrustLogics.

With genuine users getting their Background information, Education and past Employment details verified by certified validators, these fraud users easily get left out and eventually end up in lime light.

They will be more like junk profiles! So the profile will be of no use.

Since Recruiters will be in search of users whose profiles are 'verified by our BGC partners' there are good chances for deserving and genuine candidates.

On a side note, all the data is being saved on Private permission based blockchain, which will act like a ledger, where all the change requests will be tracked as transactions and our Algorithms can flag such users and take necessary action to maintain sanity of the platform.

I hope we answered your query, if you have more questions, please don't hesitate to ask on our telegram group https://t.me/trustlogics

Does this mean that there will be a regular cleaning of your database? Or you will just put the data's into unverified category?
If i am not mistaken there will be companies that will partner with trustlogic in verifying a person’s data. Datas stored in their database will be verified and proven and will be reliable and ready for use as reference in applying jobs.

Hello,

That's right.

TrustLogics partnered validators, who are legally eligible to perform background verification process, at the consent of the user of-course, will perform Background verification of the candidate.
A Background verification can include any of -

Education Qualification
Previous Employment
Skill certificates
Drug history
Criminal records

Each candidate can choose which type of verification they want to undergo. It's up to the user to decide.

Once this verification process is completed, this is user's profile will be marked as 'Trusted profile' and this user will have higher preference when they participate in RBS.

You can find out more about the process here - https://trustlogics.io
If you have any questions, feel free to drop by at - https://t.me/trustlogics

Reliable Workers!
That's trustlogics wants to bring with the community. Unless you are not eligible with the requirements, you cannot apply in a company that you want. If we want to assure that we can seek for a job fastly, we need to fulfill these requirements.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:46:41 PM

Education Qualification
Previous Employment
Skill certificates
Drug history
Criminal records

we have been into this requirements even before.
this runs decades of years. we are wanting a fast phase and now this trustlogic is here and we are questioning them.
we must first to learn how to trust and we will reach on what we want.
they will be a good provider, this will be sure.

It won't be the first time for anyone applying for a job to apply and submit their personal datas and information but was not hired in the end.  And no one ever question what happened to their papers submitted on different HR company. The process is similar to this , only it is in a digital way.
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

It will be the job seeker who will pay for the verification of the profile, it seems. It would be like to make your application better than the others, pay for verification of your information. That's what makes it different from other job sites.
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results.

And soon they will get the right job for their capabilities and skills?
everything will run smooth as long we (jobseekers) will follow what the rule of the platform is.
how will people be safe? or be sure that the information and documents are in safe and will never share online.

nothing is sure, but for those who would want to get a job and be employed to be able to earn a living , they will definitely take risk and succeed than be safe but hungry. It is like a person working as a driver knows that road accidents happened everyday on the road but still risk driving and working to earn.
HappyDumper

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

And soon they will get the right job for their capabilities and skills?
everything will run smooth as long we (jobseekers) will follow what the rule of the platform is.
how will people be safe? or be sure that the information and documents are in safe and will never share online.

nothing is sure, but for those who would want to get a job and be employed to be able to earn a living , they will definitely take risk and succeed than be safe but hungry. It is like a person working as a driver knows that road accidents happened everyday on the road but still risk driving and working to earn.

Everyone who are eager to make or find a job will do all they can to get it even if they will go through the hole of the needle. Some people think online applications for job won't secure you a spot on the job you want but with this platform you can get it if you fill up all of you working credentials.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

Independent Service Providers Segment
The Independent Service Providers (ISPs) Segment consists of self-employed or contractual individuals whose line of work involves manual work taking place within the confines of a service requestor’s nearby environment, such as a home or other personal property.

This is good for those people who are contractors or have an independent job like machinist, laborer, carpenter and etc etc. They can easily find a job within the city with the use of this TrustLogics platform. I like the Idea of this because some of my close friends and relative have the laborer skills that they can apply on the service section of the platform.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.

And in addition to the statement above these people doesn't have any experience in terms of the field that so in trust logics the project platform will hire people or applicants who are deserving and also has an experince in the said profession.
This TrustLogics is a big help for every applicant and ofcourse especially to those who are newly graduates now that they can easily apply and send the information and personal data that they have, for sure that there are many company that available to apply buy the jobseekers now.

Trustlogics is base on blockchain platform they do the best that they can to give the applicants a systematic transaction, and to give them satisfaction.

Well, I really think that we can never be sure about anything in this industry specially when all projects out there can say the exact same thing. The only thing we can do is to do more research about this project and the developers behind it. It would also help if we checked how accurate are the developers in the time frames that they have stated and how they manage the community. Although this cannot give us a hundred percent assurance that this project will succeed, we will be able to get a hint.

Online recruitment techniques have become the most widely used hiring method by recruiters. Many companies are currently using online recruiting strategies, and a growing number are favouring social media as a means of sourcing new employees.The advantage of online job is free to us, because they allow you to post the job opening.

this kind of ICO will help jobseekers to find a job that they will enjoy and also that is fit to their credentials, and also help recruiters to find the most suitable candidate for the vacant position in their company. trustlogics will help people to have a so called MISMATCH in the employment industry.

Many country and businesses know what is under qualified applicants and they dont accept them.
but if they see that the person is over qualified they will hire it even they know that he or she can work in much competitive field.
this is the one thing that trustlogic will fix.

Many country and businesses know what is under qualified applicants and they dont accept them.
but if they see that the person is over qualified they will hire it even they know that he or she can work in much competitive field.

reality check: 100 percent correct!
most or some company are grabbing to have a piece of worker that is really over qualified on that work.
they are just setting the lowest but never look at top.
some company really like this way to run.
but we must admit some countries don't have the right number of work available for those job seekers.

This truth is disgusting. In some countries in Asia, when a company hires workers, they are not looking at the achievements of the person. They dont regard what is written in the applicant’s resume. What is important for them is the attitude of the person. If the person is cooperative, humble and willing to learn, they would prefer to hire that person over the one that has a degree. They would train the person and make a better employee out of him.
May be you are right but When companies hire workers, they must look their education background, health certificate,
work experience and many more things that companies required. This all verification is done by Trustlogics.That's Why
Trustlogics is coming to ease the burden of companies in the process of hiring.

Trustlogics platform is the new technology to help people to find job the benefits of this work online is, if you want to work at home they can give you a flexible hours save money less effort, and only at your home with your family, this is the big help to anyone, they can do all you want as long as your work is done.

Trustlogics will benefit mainly companies that want to get applicants with good qualification. Users of Trustlogics are pre-qualified since the information provided is already verified. This will shorten the process of hiring new employees and save cost at the same time.

but i must say the  disadvantage of this online work is depend on the internet. In the event of power interruption
you will be forced to lose several hours of work time affecting your deadlines, and if your internet is down or poor signal
you will be able to get anywork done,unless if you are in the regular office,
they have a generator and fast internet connection right.

self discipline is a real challenge when it comes to working online and no boss, i sometimes take my time for granted saying i can finish my work tomorrow. i would just be surprised that my deadline is in a few days and i suddenly have to cram my work. But given the choice, more people will prefer working online and be able to be with their family, than do traditional job where you almost don't have time for yourself nor your family.

nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

Independent Service Providers Segment
The Independent Service Providers (ISPs) Segment consists of self-employed or contractual individuals whose line of work involves manual work taking place within the confines of a service requestor’s nearby environment, such as a home or other personal property.

This is good for those people who are contractors or have an independent job like machinist, laborer, carpenter and etc etc. They can easily find a job within the city with the use of this TrustLogics platform. I like the Idea of this because some of my close friends and relative have the laborer skills that they can apply on the service section of the platform.

This platform can surely help independent people who are looking for a job like a carpenter. We know that carpentry is a hard work and people who are carpenter are looking for job manually by asking people what they can do or do house to house offering their service but with the use of trustlogic platform they can easily post a job there and an employer can easily see their experience and get accepted.
notderossi

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:00:17 PM

This project is really amazing. With so much feature that solve the employment problems both on applicant and employer. I don't know how can this be implemented immediately, but I am looking forward to this project to succeed.
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.

And in addition to the statement above these people doesn't have any experience in terms of the field that so in trust logics the project platform will hire people or applicants who are deserving and also has an experince in the said profession.
This TrustLogics is a big help for every applicant and ofcourse especially to those who are newly graduates now that they can easily apply and send the information and personal data that they have, for sure that there are many company that available to apply buy the jobseekers now.

Trustlogics is base on blockchain platform they do the best that they can to give the applicants a systematic transaction, and to give them satisfaction.

Well, I really think that we can never be sure about anything in this industry specially when all projects out there can say the exact same thing. The only thing we can do is to do more research about this project and the developers behind it. It would also help if we checked how accurate are the developers in the time frames that they have stated and how they manage the community. Although this cannot give us a hundred percent assurance that this project will succeed, we will be able to get a hint.

Online recruitment techniques have become the most widely used hiring method by recruiters. Many companies are currently using online recruiting strategies, and a growing number are favouring social media as a means of sourcing new employees.The advantage of online job is free to us, because they allow you to post the job opening.

this kind of ICO will help jobseekers to find a job that they will enjoy and also that is fit to their credentials, and also help recruiters to find the most suitable candidate for the vacant position in their company. trustlogics will help people to have a so called MISMATCH in the employment industry.

this is the one thing that trustlogic will fix.

reality check: 100 percent correct!
most or some company are grabbing to have a piece of worker that is really over qualified on that work.
they are just setting the lowest but never look at top.
some company really like this way to run.
but we must admit some countries don't have the right number of work available for those job seekers.

This truth is disgusting. In some countries in Asia, when a company hires workers, they are not looking at the achievements of the person. They dont regard what is written in the applicant’s resume. What is important for them is the attitude of the person. If the person is cooperative, humble and willing to learn, they would prefer to hire that person over the one that has a degree. They would train the person and make a better employee out of him.
May be you are right but When companies hire workers, they must look their education background, health certificate,
work experience and many more things that companies required. This all verification is done by Trustlogics.That's Why
Trustlogics is coming to ease the burden of companies in the process of hiring.

Trustlogics platform is the new technology to help people to find job the benefits of this work online is, if you want to work at home they can give you a flexible hours save money less effort, and only at your home with your family, this is the big help to anyone, they can do all you want as long as your work is done.

Trustlogics will benefit mainly companies that want to get applicants with good qualification. Users of Trustlogics are pre-qualified since the information provided is already verified. This will shorten the process of hiring new employees and save cost at the same time.

but i must say the  disadvantage of this online work is depend on the internet. In the event of power interruption
you will be forced to lose several hours of work time affecting your deadlines, and if your internet is down or poor signal
you will be able to get anywork done,unless if you are in the regular office,
they have a generator and fast internet connection right.

self discipline is a real challenge when it comes to working online and no boss, i sometimes take my time for granted saying i can finish my work tomorrow. i would just be surprised that my deadline is in a few days and i suddenly have to cram my work. But given the choice, more people will prefer working online and be able to be with their family, than do traditional job where you almost don't have time for yourself nor your family.

I prefer working online than in an office where I have my own time to do my job and manage my own time doing different types of job online. It's true that self-discipline is the answer for working online. You can enjoy life while working online you have more time to spend time for your children and have more family time than working on an office.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:04:08 PM

This project is really amazing. With so much feature that solve the employment problems both on applicant and employer. I don't know how can this be implemented immediately, but I am looking forward to this project to succeed.

I see and read on the first couple of pages of this thread that the platform is officially running and have some applicants on their platform but it is only on their local are on INDIA. They said that they are planning to implement the platform worldwide so anyone can use it and find a job through their platform.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

I see and read on the first couple of pages of this thread that the platform is officially running and have some applicants on their platform but it is only on their local are on INDIA. They said that they are planning to implement the platform worldwide so anyone can use it and find a job through their platform.

You can access their platform on their official website or by downloading their application on an appstore/Googleplaystore.

The TrustLogicsTM platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker. Services operate depending on the type of user, the user-defined permissions, and/or platform defaults. The platform’s public beta phase was launched in December, 2017. The web and mobile apps (Android & iOS) are also available and can be accessed by visiting the official website or by downloading from the App/Play Store.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:11:22 PM

SURPRISE BOX!!!

Start Time: 25 June 2018 at 00:01 EST

i am too early, i marked my calendar at May 25, 2018!

i am really too early and excited, i just keep laughing.

don't forget about this too:  First $1 million contribution
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

You can access their platform on their official website or by downloading their application on an appstore/Googleplaystore.

The TrustLogicsTM platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker. Services operate depending on the type of user, the user-defined permissions, and/or platform defaults. The platform’s public beta phase was launched in December, 2017. The web and mobile apps (Android & iOS) are also available and can be accessed by visiting the official website or by downloading from the App/Play Store.

Woaaah! so the beta platform has been up since 2017 this is good it means that the project is running smoothly and I think they have the guts to success! This will be the new linkedin in the making! Good Luck to the developer and the team behind Trustlogic !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: