Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22111 times)
Chimecho

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:52:41 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
it is at the first page of this thread, however if you want to know more about the project you have to search and read their whitepaper for more details and informations about their projects and ICO.

Yes you are right, I believe that some valuable information about the project is on the front page of this thread. And I honestly think that the information or the small summary of the project in the front page is more than enough to attract investors and make them want to find out more about this project.
Thank You so much for showing your interest in our project, We really appreciate your support for TrustLogics.
And find out more about this project. you can read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Visit website - https://trustlogics.io/
Telegram- https://t.me/trustlogics  

thank you so much trust logic for sharing us the sites that we will going to visit if we have question and the sites that the people will visit if they are already decided to invest to this project.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:53:02 AM

Do i need to have all the credential ready for applying on this trustlogic?
what are the kind of certificate and documents do i need?
i hope resume is the only thing i need to submit first, and others will follow once i am with the future employer.
i do love the new idea of having the job online but i am afraid for my personal information to be exposed in public especially online.

The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a jobseeker’s resume.

it is like the typical resume or the curriculum vitae the applicants will pass their basic information to the recruiters and the recruiters will review your and after which if you passed the screening the recruiters will call you for further interview.

Yup, you are right. The thing that will determine the hiring of employees or freelancers is the data that they make visible to the public or the company/employer that they are applying into. Which is like a resume online that gets reviewed by the employers.

To answer all our questions, here are the platform features of TRUSTLOGICS
-Background services
-Job listings
-Secured massaging system
-Reputation bulding system
-Peer to peer hiring
-Independent service providers

Visit https://www.trustlogics.com/ lo learn more
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:03:47 AM

Trust logics they used a blockchain technology they want them our job make it easy and no hassle, How about the

Cryptocurrencies use as payment we know that not all people use this technology and this may cause difficult to others.
well, if they are at the point that they need to use crypto currency i think they will study about it, like what we do before we do not know what it is but because we earn from it we analyse and study on how to use it and make as our local money.

I pretty much agree with you that at some point, when people see the advantages of this industry and this project, they will be curious and read more about crypto which will then lead them to liking this industry. But I do not think the anyone has made it as a local money yet. Not unless there is a shop that can provide daily needs and services that accepts cryptos.

On the contrary of your concern about people utilizing cryptocurrency, i'll have to say that it might be a surprising effect to see the opposite.

We might think that people must know how to use cryptocurrency to utilize TrustLogics' platform since it is a project on the blockchain but instead of that, we might see people landing in the hiring platform of TrustLogics first, seeking for a job or a jobseeker, then slowly learning about cryptocurrency as it has a lot of advantage to it.

So to say, TrustLogics might just pave way for exposing people to cryptocurrecy and the many benefits it brings.
elycoinz

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:10:56 AM

Do i need to have all the credential ready for applying on this trustlogic?
what are the kind of certificate and documents do i need?
i hope resume is the only thing i need to submit first, and others will follow once i am with the future employer.
i do love the new idea of having the job online but i am afraid for my personal information to be exposed in public especially online.

The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a jobseeker’s resume.

it is like the typical resume or the curriculum vitae the applicants will pass their basic information to the recruiters and the recruiters will review your and after which if you passed the screening the recruiters will call you for further interview.

Yup, you are right. The thing that will determine the hiring of employees or freelancers is the data that they make visible to the public or the company/employer that they are applying into. Which is like a resume online that gets reviewed by the employers.

I think it is clearly stated in TrustLogics whitepaper that validation and verification of a jobseekers' credentials and other background information are optional, but is of an absolute advantage.

I think everyone will agree that a jobseeker increases his reputation and credibility with validated professional information as it spells "trustworthy" in many regards.  Yet, repeatedly, this validation is still up to a jobseeker's' approval.

So do not be so intimidated with the platform as TrustLogics kept the full control of available data to be revealed selectively in the hands of jobseekers.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:50:19 AM

Who will request to verify the certificate from a jobseeker, is it the recruiter or the jobseeker? Forgive me I know this question is ridiculous but i ask anyway, is it ok to use trust logics platform by the recruiter only to hire jobseeker and not to have their verified data? Maybe to save money...
TrustLogics have validators whom jobseekers can hire to validate of verify his personal and professional datas, this way it will be more easier for employers to hire him if his profile is validated. It means everything about him and everything written about him in his profile is true and not just invented.

The option to have a profile validated and to run background information check is a service request that could be made by either the employer or the jobseeker.

And who ever made the request (if i understood it right from Trustlogics' Whitepaper) will have to pay for the service request.

As of the moment, a simple identity check (where identification is verified, tracking Social Security Number and probable check on address history is conducted) ranges from $2-$4 alone.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:01:54 AM

Its good to see that Trustlogics is very active in answering concerns regarding the project. In some of the new projects that I visited you can see that its very rare to see a response from the project owner themselves. Cheers to you Trustlogics.

Yes you are right. It is really great to see that the trustlogics team are really hands on and are giving lots of efforts in communicating with their supporters or people who are interested with the project. This is a great advantage to others that do not give much importance in communicating with the community and answering questions.
I’m also amazed that the thread is constantly moderated And every question raised are answered clearly as well as every doubtful statements are being cleared also. If you will check their twitter and facebook you will see that they are full of updates too. Well, i wish them goodluck for their hard work and sincerity.
We are lucky to support a project like trustlogic with a supportive team because they can explain what they really want to be enlighten about the trustlogic. It is a big help to the investors to view a thread with many supporters and a nice team also.

And speaking of TrustLogics Leadership Team, it was on the news 4 days ago that TrustLogics' Senior Management (Business Operations), Shirley E. Borghi, was appointed as a member of Leadership Atlanta Class 2019 proving that the team brings with them intelligence and expertise apart from leadership abilities.

Read more of this news here https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trustlogics-announces-senior-manager-appointment-to-leadership-atlanta-class-of-2019-300652062.html
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:23:23 AM

Who will request to verify the certificate from a jobseeker, is it the recruiter or the jobseeker? Forgive me I know this question is ridiculous but i ask anyway, is it ok to use trust logics platform by the recruiter only to hire jobseeker and not to have their verified data? Maybe to save money...
We are going to provide jobseeker a best and easiest platform to get the job or find a perfect organization. if jobseeker wishes to validate the profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. And TrustLogics making employer’s decision-making process smoother.

It will be the job seeker who will pay for the verification of the profile, it seems. It would be like to make your application better than the others, pay for verification of your information. That's what makes it different from other job sites.
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results.

And soon they will get the right job for their capabilities and skills?
everything will run smooth as long we (jobseekers) will follow what the rule of the platform is.
how will people be safe? or be sure that the information and documents are in safe and will never share online.

nothing is sure, but for those who would want to get a job and be employed to be able to earn a living , they will definitely take risk and succeed than be safe but hungry. It is like a person working as a driver knows that road accidents happened everyday on the road but still risk driving and working to earn.
Well i guess trust logics have a point on this though its different from other platforms, using TLT will verify jobseeker's data and will help recuiter to pick the right profile for the right job... It also will help jobseeker to build a good reputation with their application, because of the verification process and when this stage is done with the results of true and verified data it will send to jobseeker's profile then they can send and show to the companies around the world...
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:23:56 AM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.

Recruiters can actually filter applicants based on the requirements they need. I do hope that this is also true for applicants. Applicants should also be able to choose their employers properly. Trustlogics concept is great since it aims to provide Trusted data for both applicants and recruiters.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process. And Jobseeker and organization use That time, energy, resources and money Jobseeker and organization can use in for their personal benefits.

Hi TrustLogics! How does Smart verification platform works by the way? Who will be the verifier? Who will give ratings and reviews to jobseekers, former employers? How are trust ratings build based on what?

As per my understanding reading through the WhitePaper of TrustLogics, reputation building are done by both the jobseekers and employers.  Though as mentioned, it is usually a request from the Professionals or ISPs (Independent Service Providers) to have their work rated and reviewed by the service requestor so as to promulgate their so called Digital Portfolio and the basis will range from quality of work, to speed, scope, and the likes.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

icoshrimp review
https://icoshrimp.com/trustlogics-refines-the-recruitment-industry-with-its-p2p-global-hiring-platform-2/

sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

TrustLogics have validators whom jobseekers can hire to validate of verify his personal and professional datas, this way it will be more easier for employers to hire him if his profile is validated. It means everything about him and everything written about him in his profile is true and not just invented.
I think i read this in their whitepaper that validation of a jobseeker's credentials like educational background, health history, previous job history are optional and still the jobseeker has right to decide on whether he want to reveal their professional data... For me if im a jobseeker i will gladly want to verify all my credentials to have an advantage to other and build a good reputation on my profile, though i need to purchase token...

shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

This project is really amazing. With so much feature that solve the employment problems both on applicant and employer. I don't know how can this be implemented immediately, but I am looking forward to this project to succeed.

I see and read on the first couple of pages of this thread that the platform is officially running and have some applicants on their platform but it is only on their local are on INDIA. They said that they are planning to implement the platform worldwide so anyone can use it and find a job through their platform.

You can access their platform on their official website or by downloading their application on an appstore/Googleplaystore.

The TrustLogicsTM platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker. Services operate depending on the type of user, the user-defined permissions, and/or platform defaults. The platform’s public beta phase was launched in December, 2017. The web and mobile apps (Android & iOS) are also available and can be accessed by visiting the official website or by downloading from the App/Play Store.

Woaaah! so the beta platform has been up since 2017 this is good it means that the project is running smoothly and I think they have the guts to success! This will be the new linkedin in the making! Good Luck to the developer and the team behind Trustlogic !
The platform is running smoothly in India. Global implementation is a different thing. It would be much more difficult and I believe some countries with high education and employment rate have no need to use it. There is great potential for global use but they should focus on countries where it would be really useful/where there will be many prospective users(employers and jobseekers).
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:02:18 AM

Its good to see that Trustlogics is very active in answering concerns regarding the project. In some of the new projects that I visited you can see that its very rare to see a response from the project owner themselves. Cheers to you Trustlogics.

Yes you are right. It is really great to see that the trustlogics team are really hands on and are giving lots of efforts in communicating with their supporters or people who are interested with the project. This is a great advantage to others that do not give much importance in communicating with the community and answering questions.
I’m also amazed that the thread is constantly moderated And every question raised are answered clearly as well as every doubtful statements are being cleared also. If you will check their twitter and facebook you will see that they are full of updates too. Well, i wish them goodluck for their hard work and sincerity.
We are lucky to support a project like trustlogic with a supportive team because they can explain what they really want to be enlighten about the trustlogic. It is a big help to the investors to view a thread with many supporters and a nice team also.

And speaking of TrustLogics Leadership Team, it was on the news 4 days ago that TrustLogics' Senior Management (Business Operations), Shirley E. Borghi, was appointed as a member of Leadership Atlanta Class 2019 proving that the team brings with them intelligence and expertise apart from leadership abilities.

Read more of this news here https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trustlogics-announces-senior-manager-appointment-to-leadership-atlanta-class-of-2019-300652062.html

Thank you for sharing this! This is a positive news for everyone who bought their tokens. I am very bullish on blockchain itself so anything that created their token under blockchain could be huge in the near future. Trustlogic is making wave in this year!

shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:08:17 AM

This project is really amazing. With so much feature that solve the employment problems both on applicant and employer. I don't know how can this be implemented immediately, but I am looking forward to this project to succeed.

I see and read on the first couple of pages of this thread that the platform is officially running and have some applicants on their platform but it is only on their local are on INDIA. They said that they are planning to implement the platform worldwide so anyone can use it and find a job through their platform.

You can access their platform on their official website or by downloading their application on an appstore/Googleplaystore.

The TrustLogicsTM platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker. Services operate depending on the type of user, the user-defined permissions, and/or platform defaults. The platform’s public beta phase was launched in December, 2017. The web and mobile apps (Android & iOS) are also available and can be accessed by visiting the official website or by downloading from the App/Play Store.

Woaaah! so the beta platform has been up since 2017 this is good it means that the project is running smoothly and I think they have the guts to success! This will be the new linkedin in the making! Good Luck to the developer and the team behind Trustlogic !
The platform is running smoothly in India. Global implementation is a different thing. It would be much more difficult and I believe some countries with high education and employment rate have no need to use it. There is great potential for global use but they should focus on countries where it would be really useful/where there will be many prospective users(employers and jobseekers).
Also, internet/computer literacy and usage is a factor since this is an online platform. Potential countries with higher success of implementing and using this platform would be countries which always have high employment demand, and if they are able to consult legality of international hiring process and streamline it, make it faster and easier, then qualified jobseekers from countries with high unemployment rate can be hired as well.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:08:32 AM

India has billion people population and their IQ is relatively high that is approximately 80 compare to other countries so compared to higher individuals they will probably hired easily if they going to apply for a professional job. This is a potential project that the blockchain can offer( Trust Logic)
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:07:14 AM

yes trustlogic system would probably not work in all countries but the important thing is they will be able to help some people wherein their system is applicable. I also don't expect some high end companies to work with trust logics as they would probably prefer hiring and verifying data on their own.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:09:13 AM

That's great we have billions job and million of companies that hiring everyday, I'm sure Trustlogic will offer their product to this companies that are well known.  Job seekers could find their job as soon as they get hired by their employers. Believe me this is a billion industry.

coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

What're tokens roles in your platform, please?
Any benefits for tokens holders to hold your tokens?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

Trust logics platform help us to lessen the jobseeker give them a chance to get job and less effort like this  online recruitment, you have means to communicate with candidates easily instead of needing to talk over the phone or in person, which could cost your time. If they want to conduct a pre-screening interview, you could set up a video call this will much better.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Correct, their platform is what we need nowadays to help the jobseekers find their job easily and to make sure that they find the right job according to the profession that they graduated. Recruiters will make their job also easier because they will find the list of applicants online and can sort according to the qualities and profession of jobseekers.

I must agree with you, because one of these days lots of people were being hired just because of the years of stay not because of the credentials or profession and merit of the applicant itself.
Years of stay in what?i think we need to be specific on what we say so that it can easily to understand.
TrustLogics is a big help to the jobseekers not only because they can easily have a right job but also they will have a record which is even out of their country they can apply also easily.

hiring of applicants by the means of online reviewing of profile is one of the solutions of the trust logics to minimize the time of interviewing job seekers
but i have a question to ask, how can we make sure that these job seekers are capable enough to do the workloads of the said position, if ever they will be hired?
Well, I think it’s not the problem of the trustlogic then, and besides if the jobseekers are able to love their job if they really want the said position, and ofcourse I am pretty sure that they will love their job if the management is equally treat the employee.

Basically the task of TrustLogics is to minimize the time and cost of companies by providing correct validation of the various profiles, further as per your concern, while posting a job employer specify the roles and responsibilities related to job, and one will apply after reading all the things.  So Definitely employee will enjoy his/her job, as they have applied with there wish.
Do you have any specific job to be enumerated at your site? For example, there are only 20 job listed at TrustLogics site such as vocational skills or is it dependent to the recruiters who will post a job hiring article?

Another one, what if I am a qualified person in vocational and baccalaureate degree. Do I made 2 types of application? One for my vocational course and one is from my profession.

I am an electronic products assembly and services graduated and soon to be a teacher.

xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

yes trustlogic system would probably not work in all countries but the important thing is they will be able to help some people wherein their system is applicable. I also don't expect some high end companies to work with trust logics as they would probably prefer hiring and verifying data on their own.

Correct, even they are not yet globaly accepted, but we can sure that this will become more popular and be accepted in many countries if the trustlogic show the good result in the country where they implement first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: