Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:38:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Trustlogic

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:09:48 AM

"Mutualism"
This is what I imagine in this new project. Both recruiters and jobseekers are benefiting with each other. Recruiters can easily find a suitable workers whether they are skilled or professional. They can also filtered the best and competitive workers. On the other side, jobseekers can avail a vacant job in relation with their field. They can also apply in the most easiest and fastest way.
Over all, I feel that this project will success since it is really possible to happen and at the same time, it really needs by the community.

You won TrustLogics brownie points  Wink.. JK!

You are bang on. Just to summarize on what you said -

1) Jobseekers can get their professional milestones verified, by TrustLogics ecosystem users or 3rd party certified & partnered validators, Alternatively,
2) Users can make use of Reputation Building System (RBS) to get their professional details verified
3) Recruiters can use power of Peers who can refer suitable candidates for posted jobs
4) Independent Service Providers (Blue Collar contractors) can benefit from background checks and build 'shareable Digital portfolios' containing reviews, ratings and reputation levels, which will eliminate middlemen/service websites

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

Hi, I'm looking forward to this project. I see many questions being raised and I do believe they are relevant. Let us not complicate things. Trustlogics platform will provide trusted and secured professional data with blockchain technology. Yeah yeah, its not new but security is an issue for other similar platforms. Being texted by credit card companies, insurance companies and lending companies simply because your data have been hacked or was sold to them is a real issue. Fortunately we can expect from TrustLogics to provide us with a secure platform.

This has been a problem which each one of us are facing!

We get some random calls and emails with no clue on how our personal information is being circulated , rather, Marketed!

With TrustLogics -

1. A user can set permissions on who-sees-what, avoids data going to wrong hands and authority of your data in your hand; Secured!
2. They can avoid unnecessary calls from Recruiters when Job seekers are not in a job-hunt, by setting Global Availability status on their profiles
3. How many times are we made to undergo tedious process of creating profiles, filling in those job applications and so on.. TrustLogics puts a checkmate by opening an API to external applications (who of-course has to go through our screening first, before they can access TrustLogics users information) where we feed the required information, based on user defined permission

Thank you again for spending time on understanding the offering. You may come check out our product at https://www.trustlogics.com or alternatively you may download TrustLogics mobile app.

Trustlogic

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:33:27 AM

Hi, I'm looking forward to this project. I see many questions being raised and I do believe they are relevant. Let us not complicate things. Trustlogics platform will provide trusted and secured professional data with blockchain technology. Yeah yeah, its not new but security is an issue for other similar platforms. Being texted by credit card companies, insurance companies and lending companies simply because your data have been hacked or was sold to them is a real issue. Fortunately we can expect from TrustLogics to provide us with a secure platform.
There are many issue like that in some project but like what they said there are 50k users of trustlogic, i think they will not increase the users if it is not safe.

Facing challenges makes our team stronger, as you rightly pointed out, we are scaling and keeping a watch on issues.

Our Dev/QA goes bonkers when they see bugs and fires them at-sight  Wink

Explore more about the project here - https://trustlogics.io
For announcements follow - https://medium.com/@trustlogics
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:44:32 AM

In a highly complex and competitive workforce placement marketplace, TrustLogicsTM is the missing link that not only bridges the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both

- can you elaborate this introduction about Trustlogics. what do you mean the missing link? Even though it is sounds new to me but I wanna

know what is really all about.  Thank you Smiley
I wonder whi will be these verifiers of candidates personal information and educational background, will Trustlogic hire CIA to investigate a person’s information or criminal record? Or they have their own paid investigators?

How cool would it be in an interview to say 'I am certified by CIA'  Wink JK!

Not sure if you are trying to troll, but we will still welcome your question -

We partnered with Background Check agencies, who have legal authority to perform Background checks of people, of-course at the consent of that person.

These partnered validators are capable of getting a profile Background certified in most of the countries, arguably.

Here are our partners -

https://imgur.com/a/eDSNyHw
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:56:48 AM

TRUSTLOGICS is the answer  the biggest issue to the people who are seeking for a job,,trustlogics wants to solve the problem in hiring industry,,
 im looking forward for this since im looking for online job.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:59:13 AM

TrustLogics envisions a world where the flow of professional data from a job seeker to a potential employer is completely revamped. The ultimate goal is the same:verification and secure transfer of professional data.

You are correct!

But let me extrapolate your post-

1. As you rightly said, secure transfer of professional data is prime and that's our USP, Global Information Gateway
2. Recruiters can use the power of Peer-to-Peer hiring model which will help employers reduce time and cost involved in hiring a candidate
3. Independent Service Providers like Chef, Carpenter, Plumber, Electricians and so on can use the power of 'Shareable Digital Portfolios' which will have their Reviews & Ratings.

You can explore our project and read further announcements here -

Medium - https://medium.com/@trustlogics
Blog - http://blog.trustlogics.io

Thank you.

gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:10:50 AM

very interesting company, I'm sure the company will achieve great results. Good luck to the whole team
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:10:56 AM

As what Trust logic has about the blockchain for trusted and secured professional data, For what I like it the most was that TrustLogicsTM is

aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution, a private blockchain to store and retrieve data with user-set permissions; and a

public blockchain to record transactions.
I’m seeing it in my mind. It will be like facebook with more detailed personal information, educational background, work experiences and past and previous jobs. Then other manpower services can verify an applicants personal information in Trustlogic’s website. And what if the applicant doesnt have account in Trustlogic?

This is an interesting viewpoint.

Allow me to tell what's the difference here -

Any person can come visit your facebook profile and look at your wall and posts. That's not the case with TrustLogics, registering and coming to platform doesn't make you eligible to search and look any profile you like. You need to -

1. Either be in that persons network
2. Participate in Reputation Building of the user
3. In the radar of requirement posted by a recruiter

All the above will depend on what information you fed on your profile and how detailed it is.

Please take a look at our whitepaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf.

If you have more questions, head to our telegram group and we will be happy to answer - https://t.me/trustlogics

Thank you.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

what is trustlogics? is this insurance company? can you please elaborate??
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:19:41 AM

Great project. I like how the white paper is made; it is both simple and pleasing to the eyes. It is straight to the point and does not have junk words, and the best thing is that it is well explained thoroughly and is very easy to understand. This alone is a great plus and if you add up the great concept this project has, I think we already have a successful project on the way.

Thank you very much for that.

We would like to appreciate our Tech team, Content writers, Creative and Business analysis team who has put in a lot of effort in analyzing how a whitepaper has to look like and who are the target audience, what is the right amount of information based on the genre of the project and so on.

Just to give you a glimpse of our Whitepaper journey, take a look at this - https://imgur.com/a/WndquWH
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:27:57 AM

how will the team know that the data of the job-seeker is all real?
what are their way to know it?
everything online can be edit by anyone!
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:29:34 AM

https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
please visit the this link, it will explain to you what is this project.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

I think trustlogics is the answer for jobseeker,,this is very interesting  Smiley
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:55:01 AM

What type of jobs will be available with Trustlogics' platform? Since this will be a new platform, what will be the advantage of uploading your profile with Trustlogic's platform to apply for jobs? Do you have a ready market for the jobseekers?
I quote these lines from your whitepaper
"bridges the gap between jobseekers and potential employers"
"aims to build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both: Professionals and
Independent Service Providers (ISPs)"

based on these it will be more tedious to use Trustlogics' Platform. How do you earn from these? I know some jobseeking website which earns by collecting fees from prospective employers as well as advertisements.
As far as I know, they did not specify the job that is available with TrustLogics. The recruiters are responsible in posting new jobs in order for the jobseeker to know if they are suitable for that work. I am thinking that TrustLogics will help to become easy and fast to find employers at the same time, it helps the employer to find a job that suits to his/her capability and degree.
What if some jobseeker give wrong or falsificated documents about their identity, how the Trust Logics will know about this or how they will verify it? Because now in the present day its easy to make falsificated documents...
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:59:36 AM

Dude don't be  spoonfed and try to scan their whitepaper or even have time to check their video they sent to this thread. This is the video descrition link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK4gXIIru3mLEVVqeZ0HYnA/videos
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

The real question about this is how can they secure the data or personal/professional data of people who are using their platform because we all know that Data theft is widely used in shady transaction and other things. Some people just scan others data to track them and use their personal data for illegal activities. Will the user or applicant be able to see who's viewing their data online or not ?
alexandermr091

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

I would like to share the project with another investors. anyone show me how to do it in the right direction?
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:26:32 PM

what is trustlogics means? Is this a lending company?
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

Time is very important in each and everyone of us most especially to the job seekers and companies but it always ends up in a time consuming interviews,
 now with the help of trust logic project the job seekers will create their  own profiles as well as the company it self and if the applicant see that their abilities are fit into the company they will go to the said.company and apply.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

what is trustlogics means? Is this a lending company?

Please try to read this first.
https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

It is similar to linkedin. A platform were you can put your professional data's and apply for a job. They will be trying verify the data you put to make it easier for employer to screen applicants. It's not unique but I do hope that the platform will be user friendly so not to complicate stuff to prospective applicants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: