Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:55:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Trustlogic

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:55:28 AM

A platform which notifies the availability status of a jobseeker to a recruiter would be a boon for the hiring industry. It would serve the interest of both the recruiter and the jobseeker- saving time for one and protecting the other from unwarranted calls.

Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:56:20 AM

i am okay giving out my information, resume and CV is not an issue.
as long as the platform will have me a better place to work.
i am okay with giving out my credentials and certificate.
i dont need to worry for anything.
they will be liable for that after all.

Trustlogics actually got high rating on foundico, trackico and ico rated. This is a good sigh for companies that are doing their ICO. Since you dont have any problem with Trustlogics, you can actually start registering to their portal. Here is the link https://www.trustlogics.com/portal/registration. Good luck.

This project is a good platform to trust.
they will not launch this and their ICO just to gather information all around the world.
they want to show to the community what they want to do and will help people to be better in any kind of work they are fitted to.

hoping trustlogic will have a successful ICO, they would be able to help a lot of people to land on different jobs if they will succeed. And may they have more partnership with different employers.
Thank you so much for your support buddy, TrustLogics will definitely success because we have best supporters like you for this project. And people will get the job easily and instantly by using Our Platform, It's like a filter to divide employers by their skills,education,experience and their choice. TrustLogics will perform a vital role for jobseekers and recruiters.
In our country many are experiencing discrimination because of low educational attainment, most of them came from depressed area and rural places that doesn't have ability to have proper study. By that they have all the disadvantage when it comes to applying a decent job... As a result people like them are forced to do illegal and unnecessary things for them to live, I hope you have a plan for this kind of people to help end this traumatic experience that maybe will encounter of our future generations...
Nice mind-setting mate. As long as they meet my salary request and can provide me good and pleasant insurance their is no issue about passing any kind of papers and whatever. Nice project tho.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:06:10 AM

Verification
TrustLogicsTM smart verification system screens every user who claims to be a Recruiter before they post any job or data request.

This is from the website. It is good to know that recruiters will be screened since some do take advantage of people who are looking for jobs. People get scammed and loose money because of illegal recruitment. With the verification being made by Trustlogic, future applicants will also prefer applying to companies verified by TrustLogic.
I can sleep calmly now dude. Thank you for your information given. Great job for the TrustLogics Team. Keep up the good work.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:13:04 AM

The most loved benefit to be gained out of working at home doing online jobs is that it’s open and its overflowing
opportunity. Countless of multi-talented individuals loved working in online jobs because they could make choices of
whatever they love to do and what they are good at. They could concentrate on one job and thus able to make good output. Now there's a Trust Logics give them a chance to all jobseeker.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:15:28 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...
Yes! TrustLogics is not helpful in the people here in cryptocurrency but it will all of us to find a stable job that we are comfortable to show our ability. Graduating students will not fear to become unemploy because TrustLogics will help them to search for a new job that is suitable for their degree.
It may help in cryptocurrency world if they will give referral points for both applicants and company. It can also help if TrustLogic Coin *if ever have* in paying salaries to the workers.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:34:51 AM

Verification
TrustLogicsTM smart verification system screens every user who claims to be a Recruiter before they post any job or data request.

This is from the website. It is good to know that recruiters will be screened since some do take advantage of people who are looking for jobs. People get scammed and loose money because of illegal recruitment. With the verification being made by Trustlogic, future applicants will also prefer applying to companies verified by TrustLogic.
I can sleep calmly now dude. Thank you for your information given. Great job for the TrustLogics Team. Keep up the good work.

Competition is unbelievably numerous. At your local area alone you get to compete with thousands and a million to two in the World Wide Web.
In result you should be at the peak of your forte to get noted by employers and client with very keen and critical eyes.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:44:01 AM

The most loved benefit to be gained out of working at home doing online jobs is that it’s open and its overflowing
opportunity. Countless of multi-talented individuals loved working in online jobs because they could make choices of
whatever they love to do and what they are good at. They could concentrate on one job and thus able to make good output. Now there's a Trust Logics give them a chance to all jobseeker.

Many employees specially if you are Mommies and Daddies doing online jobs love this You get to work at home, you don’t need to dress up and put on make-up.
No traffic because you don’t commute. You get to set your own pace and working hours. Take care of the household in
between or before work without afraid of being late and absent from your workplace. Trustlogics is the big help in our country they want to lessen the unemployment.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:03:20 AM

I believe that the project already is truly great all in all but, I am just a bit curious as to how the developers plan their marketing strategy for this project to succeed. I mean, even when you have a great project, you must also get the news out there to really reach the potential investors.
Maybe they realize many people both jobseeker and recuiter are in the difficult situations when trying to find jobs or employee, though there are many recruiting jobs circulating online in many countries but not giving exactly what people needed when it comes to recruitment... That's why trust logics build this platform to help ensure the future of many people around the world...
TrustLogics aim is Blockchain For Trusted & Secured Professional Data. TrustLogics is also coming with Smart Verification platform Reputation Building System,
Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. TrustLogics is also focusing on ease the burden in terms of Time,
Energy, Resource, and Money As well for both Recruiters and Jobseekers. TrustLogics is aiming to streamline the process of global hiring by creating a platform for ensuring identity protection in professional data and normalizing the necessity of verified profiles in the recruitment industry.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:06:36 AM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

Of course, they will notify you when there is an update to your job application. They will also notify you when there is an opening to your desired position. Email notifications and somehow mobile SMS will be sent to your mobile phone so no opportunity will be wasted. The best thing is that you can access the platform all over the internet.
Innovation is great. I can still remember when i have to buy big newspaper and check the classified ads every morning for new job openings. It was not easy, and even if you see job epenings in the classified ads and apply before you get there to bring your biodata, all positions are taken already. But not in just a click of your mouse you will be ushered to the website.
The technology behind trustlogic is innovative and yes the result of having a trusted and secured professional data is really good and somehow Trustlogic is an all in clarification,message and hiring platform i guess. well it's under develop.

In addition to what you've mentioned Trustlogics  is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to

store and retrieve data with user-set permissions, and a public blockchain to record transactions. A rest api wrapper will be implemented on

top of the private blockchain for read/write operations.

Trustlogics platform is user friendly. I think aside from the search option you can also filter jobs based on what category you are looking for, what position you want, and the requirements in terms of years of experience.

Yup, you are absolutely right. It is like making the traditional job seeking or employee seeking a thousand times easier. With the features and the benefits that the trust logic project offers to its users, supporters and investors, I am very confident that this project will flourish in no time and may even go beyond other coins that were ahead of it.
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:09:21 AM

Its good to see that Trustlogics is very active in answering concerns regarding the project. In some of the new projects that I visited you can see that its very rare to see a response from the project owner themselves. Cheers to you Trustlogics.

Yes you are right. It is really great to see that the trustlogics team are really hands on and are giving lots of efforts in communicating with their supporters or people who are interested with the project. This is a great advantage to others that do not give much importance in communicating with the community and answering questions.

The passion and hard work that the developers are putting into this project is just amazing and I know people sees this and appreciates it. I am very confident that in no time, more and more people are gonna see the great concept of this project together with its hard working developers and will be supporting this project and share its vision.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:16:53 AM

where a user can verify their personal and professional information, store it on the platform and securely share access to their data with any user or application
-TrustLogics Whitepaper

The key of a competitive jobseeker is to be able to hand out their verified information when and where it is needed.  And to be able to that securely and selectively in nature encompasses a truly Global Gateway that TrustLogics hopes to achieve.

And come to think of it, TrustLogics is to revolutionize the current norms where the hiring platforms dictates the distribution of professional data.

With TrustLogics disrupting the hiring process, the jobseeker is not limited to conform with the hiring platform's imposed necessary information to be posted, which is really great.
Smart Verification platform Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model help Recruiter to find a good Jobseekers and also help Jobseekers to find a good job. This will not only help professionals and ISPs get more visibility and attract potential hires but also make an employer’s decision-making process smoother.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:23:33 AM

Many employees specially if you are Mommies and Daddies doing online jobs love this You get to work at home, you don’t need to dress up and put on make-up.
No traffic because you don’t commute. You get to set your own pace and working hours. Take care of the household in
between or before work without afraid of being late and absent from your workplace. Trustlogics is the big help in our country they want to lessen the unemployment.

But the dis advantage of this Online jobs come with no added extra benefits like health insurance plans. Online jobs workers are called contractors so as a contractor you don’t get to have employee’s benefits.
What can Trust Logics do their employee to have benefits .
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:44:10 AM

As I can see with the Trust logic was aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to store and retrieve

data with user-set permissions; and a public blockchain to record transactions. Meaning , each applicants must undergo with rules flow of

trustlogic has.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...
Yes! TrustLogics is not helpful in the people here in cryptocurrency but it will all of us to find a stable job that we are comfortable to show our ability. Graduating students will not fear to become unemploy because TrustLogics will help them to search for a new job that is suitable for their degree.
It may help in cryptocurrency world if they will give referral points for both applicants and company. It can also help if TrustLogic Coin *if ever have* in paying salaries to the workers.

Usually companies will join a platform like TrustLogic to hire a particular worker for their own company, and not join to refer a worker to work to another company, not unless it's a recruitment agency. So i don't think there's a need for a referral points for company's too.

Trustlogic

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:39:05 AM

Honest applicant vs. Dishonest applicant. Very common here in the Philippines because of many fake paper developers. One of the problem why workers mismatched and the company collapsed easily, because of dishonest workers and of their fake awards and achievements company foundations became weak. Thanks on this project because they helps the company to filter who were the honest and the dishonest one.
We are the only platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker. We believe this will help us to build a useful platform from day one. We are building a permission-based data sharing platform, where the user has full control over there data. TrustLogics going to provide easier way for Jobseeker and organisation like the rating system, ISPs, AI-based algorithm, partnered validators, and history details verified.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

how to get a job outside cryptocommunity or blockchain.

1. you will look for a job and go to their office.
2. apply with your CV or bio-data
3. you will be screened and do some interview and examination.
4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.
4. YOU SHARED YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE GETTING JOB.

how to get job with TRUSTLOGIC?

problem: YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE COMPANY!!
Nice comparison! There are lot of steps using the old ways of applying but it takes only one when we will use trustlogics application.
I am imagining that after we store our documents, we only swipe whenever there is a company that offers a job. Just like bountyhive but in this case, the following requirements should fit to our documents and needed by the company. Where will beta version will launch?
That is one of the advantages of online job sites since most of them gives you the opportunity to search for open jobs or available jobs, then select which ones would you send your information to!
Well, when applying for a job, you really have to give your information to them because that's the process, or rather the normal process and it would still be the same when using online platforms, it's just that it's faster since it's online.

Effect of your problem: You wont be hired by any company since they will not be able to view your credential as potential employee of their company. Even businesses do make advertisement and promotion to sell their products. As employees we actually sell our professional services to the company. For them to be able to decide if we fit the job, they need to get your information. If you still don't want to share your information to the company, its better for you to become an entrepreneur or business person.

Yes I gree, why can you keep other information to the company you applying, is there something wrong to your credentials? TRUST is the number one rule need in the company so that TRUSTLOGICS giving us the opportunity to find you a job or work.

that is right do not hide your background to the trust logic because the trust logic project platform is being developed to help you and also to help other job seekers to find a job that will fit to your profession and interests as an individua

Trustlogics needs a full information about the jobseekers or what, meaning you should tell honestly all the data info about the background you

have so that there is no leak in the end and at least trust logics know that you are not hiding something.  Then if you do comply it properly

you will surely have a job in the end.
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

Usually companies will join a platform like TrustLogic to hire a particular worker for their own company, and not join to refer a worker to work to another company, not unless it's a recruitment agency. So i don't think there's a need for a referral points for company's too.

A recruitment agency will not be allowed to TrustLogic, it will basically go against the TrustLogic purpose which is to minimize as much middleman between employers and jobseekers. TrustLogic will serve as a platform wherein there is a bigger chance for employers or companies to get qualified and verified job applicants, and for applicants to be able to match to a job that would fit their qualifications.

joliepearl06

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

It is quite overwhelming that Artificial Intelligence (AI) will be implemented by Trustlogics to its system. We are not used to this method but I am sure that the everyday tasks will be handled by the system itself on sorting things and classifying resumes through the use of AI. This will enable the Hiring Personnel to focus on interviews and evaluation of the applicant which will make their work more efficient, easier and faster.
Yes that's true, and also with AI there's no time limit exist within the day means you can send your resume anytime of the day... I think this will help people have work in the morning but want to search for a new job, by trust logics they can send resume even at night and this feature are rare to other jobs recruitment online...
joeljames23

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

With today’s automated technology it will be much easier to hire and recruit the right candidate without any hassle.
Here is how Artificial Intelligence is augmenting & enhancing the Industry.
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

This will make things faster in the future. Many companies are developing their own Artificial Intelligence and it has a wide range of application. Using AI in hiring to get a fast result when looking for a qualified applicant among the millions of users of Trustlogics is a brilliant idea. I would like to know if this AI will still go under development or you already have an ready AI for Trustlogics.
Indeed a brilliant idea of having an AI for this platform, i think they anticipate the response of million user's around the world to entertain faster and to cater easier... That's why they come up with this idea that perfectly needs in our situation right now, with the combination of technology and eagerness to help trust logics platform is the answer to many problems encounter by jobseeker's and recuiter all over the world...
scarleth06

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:09:29 AM

Is payroll and salary request covered in this project??. Like if engineer applicant request for his salary can the applicant choose where he/she will apply??
Ofcourse no with regarding to salary! In case someone is hired in the company, the company have the provision if how much salary they'll give to any of it's employee so trust logics is out of this question of yours please excuse me... Trust logics will only help jobseeker and recuiter to find the right profile for the right job faster and easier, but the salary will be up to the company as always...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: