Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OIO] ONLINE - Together we can change the internet 🔴|🔴  (Read 135216 times)
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

Is there a number of how many tokens sold yet ?
Soft cap passed,right?

Soft cap already reached in private sale Smiley

That's great news for the project - means they can focus efforts on development and launch
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:10:48 PM

Is there a number of how many tokens sold yet ?
Soft cap passed,right?

Soft cap already reached in private sale Smiley

That's great news for the project - means they can focus efforts on development and launch

They should definitely focus on this and up their marketing strategy a little bit at least.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

What's the fact behind your idea that developers are gonna choose this platform over the revenue they already get from the ads?
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

his looks like a really interesting project. I like the idea. How do you plan to keep up with viruses that are changing by the day?
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

What's the fact behind your idea that developers are gonna choose this platform over the revenue they already get from the ads?

Website operators may consider that by using the Online.io solution, their revenues might be downsized since they are no longer monetizing on the ads posted, but in fact the Online.io solution will unlock an untamed potential of revenue stream. The website owners will have financial benefits even without embedding advertisements, by capitalizing on the time spent by the visitors on their webpages. Since the visitors will be able to rate the websites based on their experience, the ad free, secure, private webpages will definitely enjoy a higher ranking, which in turn will attract more visitors and consequently more revenues for their owners generated as Online.io tokens.

More info available at Page-7 of the WP
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:34:21 PM

This quarreling that's been present in the last couple of days on this thread is leaving the potential users confused. It's not that anybody's taking sides, it's just that people don't know who to trust and that might turn them away from the project altogether. My advice is to try and settle your argument elsewhere as this is not doing any side any good.
LGBTQ

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:36:22 PM

You don't have to be confused , here is all the proof and evidence they are trying to hide, one of their team member orchestrated 2 scam ICOs, what's the confusion ?

Evidence of Sebastian Dracopol's fraudulent behavior:

Screenshots proving Sebastian Dracopol is the CEO of Minereum and Artemine
https://imgur.com/a/AGJlf5F

Video of Seb Dracopol treating myself (Major Investor), and others rudely and changing his ID on Telegram:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnb4bbLXnRY&t=2s

Screenshots of that very same conversation with the Online.io logo and his full name on that Telegram account:
https://imgur.com/a/4j07QoK

Screenshots of Seb Dracopol trying to threaten getting the "authorities" on me, to try and make me remove the evidence of what he did:
https://imgur.com/a/LFExhlt

Email Correspondence of the Artemine "team" still lying to me about Seb Dracopol to cover up his negative behavior, while smearing us publicly, and begging me to take the YouTube video down that exposes him and their fraudulent behavior in the Crypto Space:
https://imgur.com/a/74TYI5r

Sebastian Dracopol and Devs posing under new BTC Talk account, "Neal Astartes", threatening their own major investors:
https://imgur.com/a/N2AcsGT

This quarreling that's been present in the last couple of days on this thread is leaving the potential users confused. It's not that anybody's taking sides, it's just that people don't know who to trust and that might turn them away from the project altogether. My advice is to try and settle your argument elsewhere as this is not doing any side any good.
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:38:42 PM

I'm idiot and I'm gay I eat shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'm all full of shit, my brain is full of shit, I talk shit, my life is shit, I am just a piece of shit

ok musclepump aka LGBTQ we don't need to know your private things leave your personal fetishes for yourself.......................

MUSCLEPUMP WHY SO QUIET?HuhHuhHuh?

i have proof you are dev from elixir you scammed many investors that lost millions of dollars and I am going to expose you! I only tell truth and facts!

YOU HAVE 72 HOURS TO DELETE ALL YOUR FUD SCAM POSTS FROM THE FORUMS OF ONLINE.IO ARTEMINE MINIREUM, THE SCAM YOUTUBE VIDEO AND ANY OTHER SCAM FUD POST FROM YOU. FROM YOU AND YOUR FAKE ACOUNTS LGBTQ DAN THE MAN AND ALL  OTHERS!

if after 72 hours I open your post history or your other fake accounts and I see any shit fud scam post from you new or from the past I will expose your elixir scam in a way that you have never seen before! I have proof you are elixir dev and you scammed elixir community!

You have been warned piece of shit, 72 hours starting from now! You will regret the day you started your FUD SCAMS believe me YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHATS ABOUT TO HIT YOU AND ELIXIR YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

72 HOURS AND NOT ONE MORE SECOND!

here is musclepump caught doing his scam after spreading FUD https://i.imgur.com/SjL0e8H.png

why so quiet??? because you Sebastian Dracopol are acting like a damn child... mad at the fact people have called out your scamming ways...  ruining your own ICO thread by spamming childish shit.....  keep it up you making this much easier for people to see this isn't a good investment
LGBTQ

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:13:39 PM

It's because he gave up , there is nothing he could spam again as numerous investors vanished!

You can't scam people like that!

I'm idiot and I'm gay I eat shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'm all full of shit, my brain is full of shit, I talk shit, my life is shit, I am just a piece of shit

ok musclepump aka LGBTQ we don't need to know your private things leave your personal fetishes for yourself.......................

MUSCLEPUMP WHY SO QUIET?HuhHuhHuh?

i have proof you are dev from elixir you scammed many investors that lost millions of dollars and I am going to expose you! I only tell truth and facts!

YOU HAVE 72 HOURS TO DELETE ALL YOUR FUD SCAM POSTS FROM THE FORUMS OF ONLINE.IO ARTEMINE MINIREUM, THE SCAM YOUTUBE VIDEO AND ANY OTHER SCAM FUD POST FROM YOU. FROM YOU AND YOUR FAKE ACOUNTS LGBTQ DAN THE MAN AND ALL  OTHERS!

if after 72 hours I open your post history or your other fake accounts and I see any shit fud scam post from you new or from the past I will expose your elixir scam in a way that you have never seen before! I have proof you are elixir dev and you scammed elixir community!

You have been warned piece of shit, 72 hours starting from now! You will regret the day you started your FUD SCAMS believe me YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHATS ABOUT TO HIT YOU AND ELIXIR YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

72 HOURS AND NOT ONE MORE SECOND!

here is musclepump caught doing his scam after spreading FUD https://i.imgur.com/SjL0e8H.png

why so quiet??? because you Sebastian Dracopol are acting like a damn child... mad at the fact people have called out your scamming ways...  ruining your own ICO thread by spamming childish shit.....  keep it up you making this much easier for people to see this isn't a good investment
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:43:03 AM

website operators will be able to access to a new non-invasive revenue stream, which capitalizes on the time spent by users
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:48:22 AM

What is ICE token,whats its use?
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:05:15 AM

Are there any plans for Live AMA?Im sure many people would be interested.
LGBTQ

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:46:58 AM

The proof of fraudulent behavior by Sebastian Dracopol is not considered denigrating nor defaming by Online.io executive team!

How does that sounds to you ?

Evidence of Sebastian Dracopol's fraudulent behavior:

Screenshots proving Sebastian Dracopol is the CEO of Minereum and Artemine
https://imgur.com/a/AGJlf5F

Video of Seb Dracopol treating myself (Major Investor), and others rudely and changing his ID on Telegram:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnb4bbLXnRY&t=2s

Screenshots of that very same conversation with the Online.io logo and his full name on that Telegram account:
https://imgur.com/a/4j07QoK

Screenshots of Seb Dracopol trying to threaten getting the "authorities" on me, to try and make me remove the evidence of what he did:
https://imgur.com/a/LFExhlt

Email Correspondence of the Artemine "team" still lying to me about Seb Dracopol to cover up his negative behavior, while smearing us publicly, and begging me to take the YouTube video down that exposes him and their fraudulent behavior in the Crypto Space:
https://imgur.com/a/74TYI5r

Sebastian Dracopol and Devs posing under new BTC Talk account, "Neal Astartes", threatening their own major investors:
https://imgur.com/a/N2AcsGT
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:32:34 AM

That would really benefit the community and the project. It's done wonder for other projects as well.
descuri

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

That would really benefit the community and the project. It's done wonder for other projects as well.

A live AMA would be much welcome. It would help the team gain some good PR which it needs right now from what I see.
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:38:21 PM

I agree. It is become quite bothersome to read the same things over and over. I am much more interested if the team members could provide additional info about the project in this thread.
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:22:06 PM

A live AMA would be much welcome. It would help the team gain some good PR which it needs right now from what I see.

True,something like that could help clear all this mess.
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:25:56 PM

I agree. It is become quite bothersome to read the same things over and over. I am much more interested if the team members could provide additional info about the project in this thread.

its doing very good... as you said.. you don't know who to trust... which all I am trying to do is warn you guys... having a doubt proves I'm am getting the word out about these guys... they have scammed a lot of money from many people.. why do you think there is many of us speaking up!  I have zero benefit from doing this other to hope someone doesn't make the same mistake I made..

also i took it to this thread.. because SEB. closed the other two MNE and ARTE threads and made new self moderator ones and is DELETING every single post I make...
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

How big is your team currently,and where is your headquarters?
LGBTQ

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:14:09 PM

What if people who participated in activities created by members of Online.io could share their experience or do you want to say I should auto-censorship whatever is negative about them ?

I suggest you to think outside of the box for a better future and don't be a sheep.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: