Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 [1371] 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 ... 2557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT :: descendant of Bitcoin - Updated Information  (Read 2761529 times)
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 11:42:21 PM

So i've got another question, i had 2213 Nxt in my account. But somehow it's gone? No transactions are shown other than the one from the exhange site to my account..

account number? we can check on the blockchain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:42:51 PM

http://letstalkbitcoin.com/e80-beyond-bitcoin-uncut/#.Uu11INImhok
Going to hear it now but why the heck is Nxt not mentioned?

NXT didn't get a representative to the panel, there was a seat

the NXT minute is about 37 minutes in

Also this played on KCAA AM 1300 and reached about 5,000 listeners in the counties surrounding Los Angeles, CA from 1-2pm PST today

That's quite disappointing that there was a spot for us there and we didn't fill it. A big deal IMO. I didn't know we had a seat. Why wasn't this made a big deal, so we could rally up and make sure the spot was filled?

We really, really, really need representation for these type of things. Not being involved makes Nxt seem secondary to these other projects, when in reality were clearly ahead of them.

If you listen to the LTB DAX Panel you can see that the people representing each one are competent. Someone from the NXT team should be just as competent and well spoken and has to have a good insight into the future of NXT. I'm not saying there aren't any such people, but it's better to have none representing NXT than to have someone who wouldn't be up to par with the other panelists.

+1

Also, they all seem very focused on the decentralised exchange and digital assets.  Meanwhile, the NXT advertisement was more focused on transparent forging.  As far as I understand, MasterCoin does not really have a working decentralised exchange.   NXT is likely to be the first to market.

Am I not right?

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
IveBeenBit

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:45:32 PM

Also this played on KCAA AM 1300 and reached about 5,000 listeners in the counties surrounding Los Angeles, CA from 1-2pm PST today

That's quite disappointing that there was a spot for us there and we didn't fill it. A big deal IMO. I didn't know we had a seat. Why wasn't this made a big deal, so we could rally up and make sure the spot was filled?

Nxt was invited and people were looking for volunteers to fill the slot in this thread. You probably missed it because about 2 pages per hour are added to this thread, and people steadfastly refuse to move their discussion over to the nxtcrypto.org forums where things could be better organized.
Sebastien256

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:48:13 PM

Nxt was invited and people were looking for volunteers to fill the slot in this thread. You probably missed it because about 2 pages per hour are added to this thread, and people steadfastly refuse to move their discussion over to the nxtcrypto.org forums where things could be better organized.

+10000

This is a mess. really

Nxt official forum at: https://nxtforum.org/
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:48:27 PM

We really, really, really need representation for these type of things. Not being involved makes Nxt seem secondary to these other projects, when in reality were clearly ahead of them.

Quote from: Adam B. Levine
Hey Aaron,
I'm putting on a debate about Metacoin layers on FRIDAY in miami, will anyone able to speak about NXT be able to attend?  Mastercoin, Ethereum and Bitshares will be there.  This will run on LTB as a full episode next week.

Here's the description

At the beginning of the event, each camp will have the opportunity to present their platform, the value it adds and how it's different from the others.   The other speakers will then have an opportunity to ask questions about that platform.  This will repeat with all three projects.

The next portion of the discussion will be focused on

DACs, DAs - Specific use cases, multi-layer progressions, etc.  I'd like to expand on some of the early concepts we'll see developed on these technologies. 2-3 examples would be great per project

Fundraising - You've all done, it and it defines you to a certain extent as different from colored coins which was a much earlier idea but seems to have lacked that investable quality that is propelling this next generation.   What worked, what didn't.  What would you do differently and do those following in your footsteps absolutely need to do exactly the same.

I'd like to get visionary with the final broad topic, talk about what the ecosystem you're creating will look like in 10, 50, 100 years.  Are these Metacoins logical conclusion, or are there more innovative layers still to come?

Whatever time is left will be devoted to audience questions.

Adam B. Levine
Editor-in-Chief
Let's Talk Bitcoin!

The event is from 4pm-5:30pm EST about two blocks from the convention center at a small venue.  When you figure out who is attending email me adam@letstalkbitcoin.com and I'll send along the address.

Sorry for the short notice guys, I hadn't really taken NXT very seriously given the small initial fundraising, anonymous developers and large number of coins created and distributed to a handful of people.   When I got done actually understanding what you're up to, I realized NXT is basically the same type of project as the others on the panel, thus the late invite.      Whether or not you guys make the Miami panel, figure out who can speak for your project and email krystal@letstalkbitcoin.com to get on my interview schedule for the show.  Early February i'll be doing specific interviews with each metacoin project.  These projects will be a fairly large focus for LTB over the next months.

Adam has spoken. opticalcarrier, jump on a plane, my friend!

IS IT TODAY OR TMMR?

That is TODAY - I sent the initial invite to anon three days ago.

this looks like anon was waiting 2 days to publish the announcement
Sebastien256

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:50:59 PM

if it is too hard to move all once, one possibility would be to try to move one subject at a time.

Nxt official forum at: https://nxtforum.org/
rickyjames

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:51:21 PM

I would like to create a NXT infrastructure advisory committee from the people that had the most to do with creating the current NXT infrastructure. I think we have the structure now to properly manage the 1 million NXT from unclaimed funds to use for NXT servers and infrastructure. We can just make the 1 million NXT a directed donation toward NXT servers and infrastructure to be used over timeframe of 2 years (or tbd?)

I am first to admit I do not know how much more servers we need to properly handle 1000 TPS network. What type of servers, how many, etc. These are the sort of things that should be solved before April so we can make sure we are ready and have it in place, just in time. I expect I will just agree to the advisory committees recommendation, unless I see something totally wrong with the proposed budget.

James

I am the second to admit that I don't know etc etc but as a systems engineer I am very interested in getting involved in this.  It is the critical foundation and bedrock upon which NXT must rest.  And while the NXT node network may ultimately be decentralized, a good centralized committee exam of this topic up front and right now is very important.

I have followed the discussion on this over the past twenty pages (drinking from the firehose) and am surprised by what I've read.  CfB can offer a minimum bound on bandwidth required for 1000 TPS (1 MBS) but can't say how many NXT service nodes that can handle the full blockchain are required.  Huh?  That's a CRITICAL number to know.  We have GOT to know how many nodes to deploy to support a particular level of service.  If CfB doesn't know the answer to that question, my next question is : How do we go from here to figure it out?

When I first joined this thread hundreds of pages ago, the NXT support network was just getting stood up in preparation for an expected rush of traffic expected from the initial open source release in early Jan, and there was a huge DDoS attack underway.  Everybody was setting up VPSs willy-nilly.  Today, a month later, we don't know how many VPSs are up, how much they cost, who is running them, and when they expire.  Nobody talks about DDoS anymore so I don't know if its gone away or at a lower level or if we're now just good enough to shrug off the original attack level which is still ongoing.

Inquiring minds want to know this stuff.  I think James' approach of trying to define up front what is required to support 1000 TPS and make sure it exists now and in perpetuity is spot on.

I am really interested in seeing if we can standardize on Raspberry Pis as the Official Public Node of NXT and deploy a lot of those all over the world rather than renew a bunch of more expensive VPSs that got us thru the initial late Dec crunch.  I have heard different things about it - it can definitely forge blocks, it's underpowered for the task, it works better if you plug a thumb drive in the USB port to give it more memory, it needs to be replaced by a Cubie.  I would like to pull all this together and come up with a definitive answer on a Raspberry config that is qualified to be a Service Node without running out of horsepower.  Dave, your thoughts?

Solar powered raspberries are a great idea but not for the critical backbone.  I keep coming back over and over to the various articles about putting 32-64 Raspberries in Beowulf clusters for $1500 - $2000:

http://coen.boisestate.edu/ece/files/2013/05/Creating.a.Raspberry.Pi-Based.Beowulf.Cluster_v2.pdf
http://www.sdsc.edu/Events/ipp_webinars/2014_01_15/WagnerIPPWebinar.pdf
http://raspberrypicloud.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/picloud.pdf
http://meseec.ce.rit.edu/551-projects/fall2013/2-1.pdf
http://www.southampton.ac.uk/~sjc/raspberrypi/raspberry_pi_iridis_lego_supercomputer_paper_cox_Jun2013.pdf

If we can conclusively convince ourselves that a half-dozen or so of these can secure the NXT backbone for $10000 - $15000, I think we should allocate funds to build them and get them deployed in top-secret James Bond villain underground bunkers (i.e., under BCBext's bed) as soon as possible.  Or maybe schools, since Pi is an educational project - we could get a lot of mileage donating Pis to schools in exchange for them running our software...

If this is a pipe dream, we need to get a consolidated VPS plan in place instead sooner rather than later.

Whether we ultimately go with Pis or VPSs, we need to keep pushing to get infrastructure requirements out in the open so everybody understands the basics of them and we've got them covered.

In an hour or two I'll put my treasurer hat back on and get who-donated-what updated in the forms etc...

jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 11:51:28 PM

Does anybody know what percentage of hallmarked nodes have 1Mbps+
What about normal nodes?

James

I hope you're aware, that a) tx size currently is much bigger than 128 bytes... b) we're quite far from 1000TPS
I am trying to make sure when we go to TF in April that the network is ready for it. CfB estimated 1Mbps to support that, so any nodes that doesn't have that bandwidth will need to use clients that don't do everything.

Of course, just because 1000TPS is possible doesn't mean it will happen right away and I imagine it will be a gradual ramp, unless we stress test it ourselves.

Who else would you recommend to be on the NXT infrastructure advisory group? I want to make sure we get input from all the people who are actually involved in setting up servers all the time. opticalcarrier, gbeirn, tbd, tbd.

We still have time and can plan an orderly ramp up in NXT network capabilities. I just don't want to login one day in April to find TF was enabled while I was sleeping and we are doing 666TPS and everything went to hell

James

Regarding infrastructure, www.peerexplorer.com has an interesting take on promoting public nodes.  I found their explanation difficult to understand, but it boils down to this:

- User registers their public nodes (peers) for a chance to receive extra NXT from sponsors (what they call 'caches')
- Sponsors contribute NXT to a 'cache', which includes message.
- Registered nodes receive NXT randomly from the caches as reward.

Even a public node with zero NXT can earn NXT this way.

Very cool site. I wonder if this would be a way to fund servers efficiently?
It seems this is just for hallmarked servers? I know there are a lot more than 250 people forging.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 11:52:22 PM

What about normal nodes?

James

I hope you're aware, that a) tx size currently is much bigger than 128 bytes... b) we're quite far from 1000TPS
I am trying to make sure when we go to TF in April that the network is ready for it. CfB estimated 1Mbps to support that, so any nodes that doesn't have that bandwidth will need to use clients that don't do everything.

Of course, just because 1000TPS is possible doesn't mean it will happen right away and I imagine it will be a gradual ramp, unless we stress test it ourselves.

Who else would you recommend to be on the NXT infrastructure advisory group? I want to make sure we get input from all the people who are actually involved in setting up servers all the time. opticalcarrier, gbeirn, tbd, tbd.

We still have time and can plan an orderly ramp up in NXT network capabilities. I just don't want to login one day in April to find TF was enabled while I was sleeping and we are doing 666TPS and everything went to hell

James

TF itself won't let you anywhere near 1000TPS on 1Mbps. Current tx size is rather closer to 500 bytes (and that is without aliases/messages)

So besides TF switch to binary format must also happen, but I presume, this will happen before April.

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 11:57:28 PM

What about normal nodes?

James

James

TF itself won't let you anywhere near 1000TPS on 1Mbps. Current tx size is rather closer to 500 bytes (and that is without aliases/messages)

So besides TF switch to binary format must also happen, but I presume, this will happen before April.

I am sure it is safe to assume that whatever NXT core changes that are need to fully support 1000TPS will be made. NXT core devs have delivered everything they have promised so far and I have no reason to doubt they won't continue this.

However, just because the software can do it, if the hardware or network cant do it, then NXT cant do it. I am personally counting on the 1000TPS capability of NXT to turn emunie, etherium, etc. into a footnote about promising but inadequate attempts at second gen crypto.

My push on this is that time flies quickly and when it comes to realworld actions like getting servers (raspi or VPS) I would feel much better to be a few weeks early than a few weeks late

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 12:03:12 AM

So i've got another question, i had 2213 Nxt in my account. But somehow it's gone? No transactions are shown other than the one from the exhange site to my account..

What is your account number? What is the last block that you see?

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:04:31 AM

What about normal nodes?

James

James

I am sure it is safe to assume that whatever NXT core changes that are need to fully support 1000TPS will be made. NXT core devs have delivered everything they have promised so far and I have no reason to doubt they won't continue this.

However, just because the software can do it, if the hardware or network cant do it, then NXT cant do it. I am personally counting on the 1000TPS capability of NXT to turn emunie, etherium, etc. into a footnote about promising but inadequate attempts at second gen crypto.

My push on this is that time flies quickly and when it comes to realworld actions like getting servers (raspi or VPS) I would feel much better to be a few weeks early than a few weeks late

James

+1  Preparation and success are highly linked.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
salsacz

Merit: 504

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:10:50 AM

Looking for New York speaker!!

They are tweeting to get our speaker there, fortunately I am searching all Nxt mentions by google and twitter many times a day so I found  it Smiley

It probably isn't that event in April, I can see only web:

http://www.cryptocurrencyconvention.com/

So who will step up? Smiley
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:16:36 AM

Whats the latest block you see? Im stuck at 55710

56014 for me

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
xyzzyx

I don't really come from outer space.

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:33:28 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 01:13:21 AM by xyzzyx

If I understand his post correctly, on October 23rd, BCNext estimated "VISA scale volume can be achieved with 32 Mbps connection."  Implementation details were not given.

If we're going to move to a binary communication format anytime soon, I would suggest considering using a platform neutral one similar to the one outlined in the paper The Case for Universal Symbol Files by Michael Franz [PDF here].  While the paper is about hybrid symbol/object files called slim-binaries, the data format used for encoding constants is endian-neutral and is compact via simple variable-length encoding for items.  Take a look at section 2.1 -- Compact and Portable Data Representation.

Also those looking to develop DAC compilers may want to read the whole thing.

"An awful lot of code is being written ... in languages that aren't very good by people who don't know what they're doing." -- Barbara Liskov
joefox

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 12:40:00 AM

You were probably not reading the forum when 20 pages of posts covered the issue of the Miami panel, getting someone to Miami, getting someone APPROPRIATE to Miami, and then getting someone appropriate to Miami IN TIME FOR THE PANEL.

There was a herculean effort, and no winner... but the LTB gang is still willing to interview someone about Nxt this month.

I admin the Nxt Wiki at http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/ Please support my work by donating to Nxt account #1234567740944417915
opticalcarrier

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:42:46 AM

check your account in block explorer

http://blocks.nxtcrypto.org/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=

put your account# after that last equals sign.  if that tool shows your NXT in there then you just need to resync blockchain.
opticalcarrier

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:43:47 AM

What about normal nodes?

James

James

I thouight we already switched to binary format...  I remember a few weeks ago that all of a sudden blockloading sped up considerably - I thought that was due to switching to binary?  was I wrong?
Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:46:16 AM

You were probably not reading the forum when 20 pages of posts covered the issue of the Miami panel, getting someone to Miami, getting someone APPROPRIATE to Miami, and then getting someone appropriate to Miami IN TIME FOR THE PANEL.

There was a herculean effort, and no winner... but the LTB gang is still willing to interview someone about Nxt this month.

Indeed, we were taken a bit by surprise but at that moment even tried to get opticalcarrier on the plane immediately.
It was too late alas.

You can see what happened from here and the following pages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.msg4708712#msg4708712

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
joefox

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 12:47:04 AM

Re-posting my Public Service Announcement:

If you are new to Nxt and don't want to read through 1429 pages of posts, come to the wiki:
- Learn about Nxt
- Get started
- get basic questions answered in the FAQ and common problems pages
- Learn how to set up a public node on a VPS
- read up on the Nxt high-level API, which you can use to build apps, games, clients, utilities, and more
- find additional resources for programmers, including suggested methods for handling transactions, a PHP library, and more.
- check out the current draft version of the Nxt whitepaper, which is being built and refined by top community contributors (it's still rough, but there's lots of great content already)

There are also great forums with lots of info and support for beginners. Many of the best Nxt wiki articles are based on information originally contributed here:
- The nxtcrypto.org forum
- The nextcoin.org forum

... and don't forget our Nxt sites (and these are just the English ones):
- http://www.nxtcrypto.org
- http://mynxt.org
- http://nxtarea.com/

Wiki contributors pull information from these threads every day to keep the wiki up to date. You can also help contribute, or translate.

This thread is long (oh BOY is it long) and daunting for new folks, and most of the conversation here is not helpful for beginners.  So don't get frustrated -- come to the places where new folks are welcomed and pampered!

I admin the Nxt Wiki at http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/ Please support my work by donating to Nxt account #1234567740944417915
Pages: « 1 ... 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 [1371] 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 ... 2557 »
  Print  

Jump to: