Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:37:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty story (5.99eth)  (Read 5797 times)
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

Wow, this is very encouraging. thanks for sharing and congratulation. bounty needs patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Menez kibo

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:54:55 AM

I really like your story even though I just learned and this is of course so its own motivation for me on bounty world
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

I envy you for that! It really is so hard to find successful ICO and we better double check the project before joining the bounty specially the signature campaigns. You are correct, patience is also a must when joining bounties and we have to keep trying because someday, we may hit the jackpot ICO that will give highest reward we will ever had. Bounty hive is also a good source of paying bounty campaigns.
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

It's great that you shared with all your achievements, and it is in the company bountyhive, because about this company there are contradictory rumors, big X's for the future!

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:23:00 PM

cool story bro, I am happy for you, I also got almost 1 ETH from bounty campaigns and airdrops, but in my case it was a lot of tokens that I sold for that amount to be gathered. the thing to take from this is that you need to put in the work necessary to achieve any kind of profit.

Pretty sure that OP is referring to tokens also. Nearly everybody sells their tokens for Bitcoin or Ethereum rather than actually using the projects the tokens were intended for. Just goes to show that most of these so-called revolutionary ecosystems are really just a facade for a money grab. Nobody really cares about the potential of the technology of most platforms, they just want to invest early, then cash out at the first opportunity.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

Patience is the key - you are so right but the main problem is how can i reach member rank ?
Duallimit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:30:45 PM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

I hope this could motivate and inspire you. Thank you for reading.

First of all Cool Cousin it's bounty campaign leading by Amazix, this team is experienced and choose mostly perspective projects. Second you tell us a total price in ICO token price value, not a real. Dont forget to tell us when it will be listed at the exchange, how much did you realy earned in this project.
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

Good job for you and this is what i am telling everyone and every new bounty campaign participants, not all the bounty camp's are scam because there are a lot of ico's out there who are worthy enough to join since their platform is successful.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:54:06 PM

Congratulations mate! Cool Cousins is really good project, and good choice! And it is a good call that you earn such money on bountyhive! Thanks you for your story. Good luck!
ulages

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

Congrats! I'm a new member discovering everything about bitcoins eth etc.

I have a long journey..let's go!

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
Kolya albina

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

Wow congratulations ..
I never get a score like you, hopefully the Zenithcard signature campaign I'm currently following is a great project like you've ever experienced. Patience is the key to success, it must be remembered all of us.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:05:47 AM

It will motivate new members, but it is small chance. All what I want to say is that you have to be hard working person to gain money in this sphere. it is not free money, you should bring value.
My advice is making content, high value content and create community behind your blog
derincold

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

Woww, i congratulations.it's a great story and this is the end of perseverance and determination.i hope i can win like you.
oliviancool

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

I just do not believe my eyes right now. I saw their subscription campaign, but why did I change my mind about participating. I congratulate you
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

If a member can receive this amount as reward for participating in a bounty campaign then i can not imagine what those with higher ranks received. It really pays well to be part of this forum, all we must do is to work hard and we will enjoy the benefits of our labour. Good luck to all bounty hunters.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:29:19 AM

Congratulations for your success.

I wonder if you sold that 5.99 ETH already or you manage to do nothing and just keep on holding until it goes back again to ATH?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:31:00 AM

wow that is very high for just a member account im already full member but my highest bounty is morethan 1eth only but that is very big for me as a student. that 1eth is very helpful to me and to my family it reduce my problems in money.
imagine313

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

this story is very inspirational, I just tried to follow the signature campaign hopefully your story can be repeated with me and I believe if the project is successful we will get a satisfactory result
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:47:27 AM

This forum and the cryptocurrency market is far from being a fairy tale with a happy ending at the end of every story. There will be ups and downs, gains and loses, success and failures in this venture. We should keep on pushing ourselves to the best that we could and learn from these negativities. Do not ask for things to be easier, but ask that you become better.

vinasky

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

The chance that the project will collect its hard cap is very small
But it's nice to hear that such stories happen.
Well done, I will also try to participate in promising projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: