Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:26:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you say about investing in ICO?  (Read 858 times)
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:40:01 PM

Any time i open my YouTube to watch some interesting reviews, I keep getting this bunny tokens ads and it really annoys me and i think that's not the best way to go about marketing an ICO, right now we are in ICO winter and i have stayed away from investing in an ICO's

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:47:33 PM

ICO offers great opportunity to make huge returns on investments. Best ICO project to invest in is the Trufield project. Trufield is a humanitarian project that will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. This project solves real world problems by providing free health data management systems in developing countries. Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so get your tokens at 25% discount. Buy tokens and learn more here at http://trufield.com or  http://trufield.io.
CBTrading

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:50:41 PM

I stay away from ICOs. This is a very risky terrant. ICO-Rating-Pages are a bad indicator, too.
Sometimes I read about attractive ICOs from Legendary-Members, and I have to handle my FOMO.

I invest in 1-3 Project per year. The most projects you can buy cheaper after listining or in bearmarket.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:51:36 PM

Investing in the ICO is right now as the exchange rate of the BTC is rising sharply, with the altcoins rate dropping dramatically, which will help ICO campaigns become more potent in releasing tokens this period. And I recommend investing in ICO as soon as possible then sell if it is indexed.

Maybe you have a point in your opinion but it always depend on what kind of ico project you will invest be careful to invest in ico because theres a high tendency it will turning to scam you need to analyze the project concept if its became profitable in the future.

osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:52:13 PM

participating in ico indeed have a high risk to experience losses in my opinion, according to personal experience because I never follow ico and after there on the market was cheaper than ico, so I prefer trading than follow ico, especially now a lot of ico scam

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

Investing in Ico has a high risks we cannot say this would be successful after their Ico. I had rather invest in bitcoin and other altcoin with potential growth than Ico. But well depends on your observation and judgement about Ico.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:57:56 PM

Investing in ICO is really good as long as you do research on it before you invest. Once you know that the ICO is a very potential one and thus worthy for your money, then it's a good way to spend your money on it, really. The only problem in ICO investment is when the team behind it can't keep their promises to keep the tokens afloat in the market for long term.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:58:16 PM

There are so many scam ICOs lately .Its simply ridiculous what this people are doing.Especially in this bear market.More and more projects are canceling sales or delaying.Only the best projects will survive and with best partnerships and investments from capitals
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 197

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:00:14 AM

Investing in icos is opportunity to make more money but iif the project and the dev's have strong standing of their promises for the  investors, investing in icos is almost same of bounty hunters participants because they also need to learn and study well the project.

minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:02:26 AM

Never put your money into the ICO that you haven't analysed by your self by your head
And never put all money into one ICO or cryptocoin
You have clearly understand the idea of the ICO, its backup and its parners (other ICOs that work with it if they exist), what potential this ICO has in future and some other simple things
Please, beware of scams and be careful

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:52:47 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 09:32:51 AM by nomenclatur

Investing in icos is opportunity to make more money but iif the project and the dev's have strong standing of their promises for the  investors, investing in icos is almost same of bounty hunters participants because they also need to learn and study well the project.
yes in addition we should also keep alert with fraud,  because now very much ico scam, so learn more before making a choice.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:55:01 AM

watching lot of promotion of bunny token in Youtube and facebook. even on many websites with adsense. ? They are working on adult industry ? and on other side GIG9 is also working alot for their ICO? and they are working for Local Services? Is that again time for ICO's ?

In my own opinion, investing in ICOs can really be risky since most scam ICOs look legitimate. It is hard to tell which is legitimate and which is not. That is why I think it is safer to wait for the coin to be listed in exchanges.
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:16:08 AM

I think investing ICO is much more profitable compared to other investment. If we rate the the percentage of profit we could take in investing ICO. It could give you more than 150% of profit you could take in a short period of time.
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:30:14 AM

Investing in ICO could be profitable but the risk of losing your investment should also be taken as a consideration. There is no guarantee that you'll be successful just because the project is good. Even titanic - the world's most luxurious passenger ship drowned to the bottom of the ocean. So I say invest what you can afford to lose.
I personally said that if you invest in ICO you have to be careful because many people who invest in ICO don't get anything so before you invest in the ICO you better see the white paper and the work team because then you can see the good and bad The ICO
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:59:28 AM

It is really risky to invest in an ICO because most of them are scam and not trusted. But when you invest with it and it becomes successful then you might have a big profits in your investments, it is simply because the price of the tokens/coins in an ICO is much cheaper than those in markets.
I don't think ICOs can survive for a long period of time, most of them are for short time trading only.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:12:26 AM

ICOs can offer great investment opportunities. So choose carefully before investing. Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
icohunter56

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:55:37 AM

watching lot of promotion of bunny token in Youtube and facebook. even on many websites with adsense. ? They are working on adult industry ? and on other side GIG9 is also working alot for their ICO? and they are working for Local Services? Is that again time for ICO's ?
It is a good way to make profit for this year then HOLD top coins.Cuz coins can grow about 20-30% till the end of the year and good promising projects can do more then 5X's. For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability . It is a future and must have tool for all traders and investors. But now they are on deposite phase so airdrop, bounty and presales is ended but you can wait for mainsale in a month or do it right now. Sorry also you can invest via EXCAVO(TOP Cryptotrader of Tradingview) cuz #cryptics agreed with him on cooperation and there you can get discounts till 35% off and may be you can win a Lambo!!!

starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:37:53 AM

Without knowing the project, it makes no sense to invest in it, but even analysis does not always save, even after studying some projects may turn out to be a scam!
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

it is rather complicated in choosing an ico lot of ico projects this scam is very worried to invest in Ico
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:09:33 PM

Investing in ICO may lead me to be rich and poor exactly,. However, the result will depend on the strategy to analyze the legit ICO and price after distribution in the market exchange. I think if we can hold it because they have ready product, the coin from ICO can be very promising.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: