Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 06:57:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions  (Read 77191 times)
Alexxo

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:05:55 PM

Now Bitcoin is growing about 50% a month. It is a very big grows. I think soon Bitcoin will be more than 8000$.

You use statistics that are hardly reliable. Since this growth lasts only a couple of months. Although there is optimism in the market. So, the time is near when projects such as this will promotion successfully.

Now the grows of Bitcoin is 65%, the rise of Ethereum is 72% for month. The grows is from 2019.

Alexxo

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:56:18 AM

Cryptocurrency is developing. A lot of good projects appear. Investors became much more experience.
And on the new hype many new projects , inexperienced investors and new scammers will come. That's new cycle.

I agree with you but only partly. Many investors have already drawn conclusions from the situation of 2017 and will study the projects and what they offer more closely. I think there will be less scams or they will be more disguised.

Simonenko1967

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:41:10 PM

Cryptocurrency is developing. A lot of good projects appear. Investors became much more experience.
And on the new hype many new projects , inexperienced investors and new scammers will come. That's new cycle.

I agree with you but only partly. Many investors have already drawn conclusions from the situation of 2017 and will study the projects and what they offer more closely. I think there will be less scams or they will be more disguised.
The emergence of fraudulent projects will surely be repeated, and inexperienced investors will come across them in order to gain experience and develop further in the search for good projects.
deworlci

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:46:51 PM

The emergence of fraudulent projects will surely be repeated, and inexperienced investors will come across them in order to gain experience and develop further in the search for good projects.
If an investor is inexperienced, but rather cautious and competent, then he will be able to use the mistakes of others, now not naive people come to the cryptoindustry, but informationally familiar people.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:13:00 PM

If an investor is inexperienced, but rather cautious and competent, then he will be able to use the mistakes of others, now not naive people come to the cryptoindustry, but informationally familiar people.

When the price of cryptocurrencies rises and people expect further profits that they are afraid to miss, they forget about caution
EthereumNova

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:57:43 PM

If crypto will rise a lot of new users will appear on the market. The popularity of crypto will attract to the market new users.
CryptoFlowers
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:33:35 PM

When the price of cryptocurrencies rises and people expect further profits that they are afraid to miss, they forget about caution
Right. FOMO will attract many new people who have not previously engaged in investments. The lack of experience and understanding of the principles of cryptocurrency security will cause many people to make mistakes. Although, I hope, there will be fewer mistakes than in 2017.

Scammers are also developing, perhaps the scheme will be more sophisticated and it will be difficult to determine whether the project is a Scam.
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:50:59 PM

Right. FOMO will attract many new people who have not previously engaged in investments. The lack of experience and understanding of the principles of cryptocurrency security will cause many people to make mistakes. Although, I hope, there will be fewer mistakes than in 2017.

Scammers are also developing, perhaps the scheme will be more sophisticated and it will be difficult to determine whether the project is a Scam.

The expectation of future profits makes people forget about the attentiveness and careful testing of startups.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:57:46 PM

The expectation of future profits makes people forget about the attentiveness and careful testing of startups.

Now crypto is much more regulated that it was in 2017. I think it the price of crypto will grow it will be less scams.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
PlayInfinity
Copper Member

Activity: 103

Play infinity

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:39:03 PM

While the scammers will go unpunished for their actions Scams will be a lot.

gaihulkfat

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:23:05 PM

I am sure that people who do not understand anything about cryptocurrency who have the desire to earn quickly will surely come, as everyone has always been.
Svobodniy2019

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:33:08 PM

I am sure that people who do not understand anything about cryptocurrency who have the desire to earn quickly will surely come, as everyone has always been.
The public is watching the cryptocurrency, this type of investment is interesting for its promising projects, the problem is fraudsters.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:00:17 PM

As I understand it, you conducted the bounty in 2018. Tell me if you plan to launch another 1 round?

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Simonenko1967

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:57:43 PM

The scammers clearly will not leave the market, no one will interfere with the creation of fake projects, difficulties can be overcome by conducting their own analysis.
PlayInfinity
Copper Member

Activity: 103

Play infinity

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:13:30 PM

Now crypto is much more regulated that it was in 2017. I think it the price of crypto will grow it will be less scams.
I do not think that protection of crypto is sufficiently protected to reduce the number of scammers. They can still easily avoid liability. Thus,

I think that investors became much more experience that they were in 2017, but if the grows of crypto will be so big like it was in 2017 the situation may repeat.

OPEXinfo

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:22:44 PM

As I understand it, you conducted the bounty in 2018. Tell me if you plan to launch another 1 round?

The exact date of the private token sale will be announced later. At the moment, we do not plan to hold it due to market conditions and a complete lack of interest among institutions. We are closer to the traditional venture way.
Alexxo

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:31:24 PM

The scammers clearly will not leave the market, no one will interfere with the creation of fake projects, difficulties can be overcome by conducting their own analysis.

As long as the scammers are not punished and people keep giving them money the scams won't stop.

deworlci

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:02:57 PM

As long as the scammers are not punished and people keep giving them money the scams won't stop.
It is clear that fraudsters will act in this favorable and safe direction for themselves as long as people fall for these tricks and easily give money.
Alexxo

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:33:38 AM

It is clear that fraudsters will act in this favorable and safe direction for themselves as long as people fall for these tricks and easily give money.

The lack of regulation of cryptocurrency helps scammers to avoid punishment.

lylya75

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:58:32 PM

[cut out]

Perhaps some new market participants will take stock other people's previous experiences. But they will be very few. Most newcomers will learn from their mistakes.

Greed has not been canceled. If the market will grow rapidly as it was in 2017 errors will make even experienced investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: