Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:45:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many ICO, why?  (Read 3076 times)
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:31:10 AM

Probably because many current projects are scam therefore many new ICO’s are emerging so that not everyone is confused to invest in ICO let alone A large number of ICO will increase the chances of ICO to fail and many people who invest in Crypto with long-term

there are many things like this that happen because it is very much a project that just want to profit for a moment just by not want to develop even many who do not pay and leave the project just like that, too many projects required very high hearts so do not be fooled by sweet promise from impromptu projects.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:39:36 AM

Cryptocurrency is a wide field that is still developing, an a lot of new ideas are coming up each day, ICOs are on the rise to help raise funds for these projects. ICOs are the only way to solicit funds from the public. Unfortunately, ICOs have been used to raise funds for none existent projects or ones that have turned out to scams. One has to b e extremely cautious about the ICOs they participate in For you never know when you will be scammed.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:40:19 AM

a group or a company needs money so by running ICOs they can raise funds to construct and develop their project. many companies start to adopt cryptocurrency and to start a business or a project it needs money. this just show more people are recognizing cryptocurrency and start to enter but of course most of this ICOs are scam so we must be careful.
torukmakto

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:42:46 AM

the growth of the currency volume of the crypto currency stock market and the increase in the number of investors have increased the image of other people in this business. and at the moment new projects are being prepared and teams are being established. then ico periods begin.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:46:22 AM

I have seen so many signature in the forum and some of these signatures are good as i have been also visiting their website, btt forum and their telegram. The project they are also promoting are unique and most of it are promising project. However, this promising project will get compromise because the number of investors will compromised with the number of ICO being introduced. So the money of all the investors if it will be evenly distributed the ICO will not going to success because it could not raise more funds that is why i am raising this thread on why there are too many ICO? A great number of ICO's will increase the chance of the ICO's to fail.

Dude, I did not understand a single thing of what you posted here. Do you even read before hitting the post button?
Do you plan to conduct an ICO and what to gather some information, or you are doing this survey just for the purpose of spamming the forum?

So, what I understand from your post: A promising ICO will fail if the tokens are evenly distributed because there are too many ICO`s.
That makes a loooot of sense.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:47:49 AM

If you say there are to many ICO, what would you have said in 2017. There was serious bull market last year and the ICO multiply greatly as a result. I think there are fewer ICO now, no thanks to bear market. We need more ICO.
ADEMNL

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:49:38 AM

I am amazed at this, every day I find 3-4 new ICOs. People find it increasingly difficult to find worthwhile projects from all this
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:54:01 AM

I have seen so many signature in the forum and some of these signatures are good as i have been also visiting their website, btt forum and their telegram. The project they are also promoting are unique and most of it are promising project. However, this promising project will get compromise because the number of investors will compromised with the number of ICO being introduced. So the money of all the investors if it will be evenly distributed the ICO will not going to success because it could not raise more funds that is why i am raising this thread on why there are too many ICO? A great number of ICO's will increase the chance of the ICO's to fail.

Yes if you look at it from this angle, you might be right but let me say that having so many ICOs does not mean that ICOs will fail. The issue with ICOs is that many people just start projects without due diligence and try to raise money to start projects that might not suvive. Just a few ICOs have done their research and will change the world.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:00:16 AM

I get your point but I think you miss something. You were considering the number of ICO investors to be contant while the ICO projects grow each day. It's not the thing. They may not be that proportional but as ICO projects grow, the number of people entering the cryptoworld is also increasing each day who can be the potential ICO investors. So as long as the project is good and trustworthy, we don't have to worry 'cause it will surely raise enough funds.

Yeah, you are right. And I also don't think that the number of projects appearing in the cryptosphere is growing faster than the number of potential investors. Some projects that had some experience before they even decided to plan their ICO (or maybe their CEO or other team members) attract their previous investors or partners that are non-crypto and never planned to invest in ICOs, but only in a project they like. I've heard about several examples of this. So the problem described by the OP is not a problem at all, I suppose.

rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:01:56 AM

There are too many ICO projects, because a lot of "developers" want to earn easy money by offering not the good products which may not necessarily be on the blockchain. Nowadays it is very difficult to find the really good and promising project.
ezakmisd

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:02:37 AM

every day there are a lot of projects,due to the fact that people are trying to develop your coin,creating a different bounty and concourses by which people can become interested in the coin
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:05:26 AM

From my own point of view I belief that there is a need for a regulating body to regulate the numbers of new ICOs if possible having a fixed numbers of new ICOs coming on board to achieve a successful project thus meeting up with both Soft Cap and Hard Cap within the shortest period of time as investors will have few options in choosing their ICO.
AlisaWhishie

Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:08:35 AM

Dude, I did not understand a single thing of what you posted here. Do you even read before hitting the post button?
-snip-

The point is, if there are a lot of projects, there is less chances that each particular project (no matter good or bad actually) will be noticed by its potental investor. To my mind, it is just great as in the currents situation each single project can show its competitiveness. That is how the whole econony works, and crypto is not an exeption.

martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:11:19 AM

A lot of new companys need to come here on ICO and create there are project for investors money , some of them really very brilliant and we need to invest there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:13:41 AM

from the dawn of altcoins everyone wanted to make a lot of money from them so they have been doing everything they could to make that large amount of money. their methods have been changing but the main purpose is always the same. from about a year ago the ICO fever started and people saw they could make a lot of money fast and easy by just creating a new shitty ICO. ever since that day they have been doing just that. it is simple and it doesn't need a full on project and blockchain and doesn't require that much coding. it is just copy paste for the most part.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:18:35 AM

ICOs are turning to be a really great business, therefore so many projects. It's only natural. When the regulation will be more strict, less companies will be able to run the ICOs
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:22:23 AM

If you say there are to many ICO, what would you have said in 2017. There was serious bull market last year and the ICO multiply greatly as a result. I think there are fewer ICO now, no thanks to bear market. We need more ICO.
I also see that ICO in this year becomes less when compared to last year. but what I fell is that the market volume is now much larger than before, and that makes the whole market a lot of buyers

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:22:46 AM

Yes there are a lot of ICOs, aim of investor should be to avoid scams and support good projects. Because very often they make not good choice and good projects have no chance for further development.
asd1224

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:29:49 AM

there are too many scam project and every year will increase exponentially. i am tired to search new project and I doubt any project anymore.
Gelesko

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:30:02 AM

Can you imagine how many companies in the world there is in each country, based on the local stock market?! Well this is going to be the same way. Competition occurs each day and there is expected to be even more ICO, the best ones will win and stay on the market, that's unfortunately for us (bounty hunters), will only 20% of the ICO will succeed. And we will do work for most of them and get nothing at the end

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: