Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:42:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many ICO, why?  (Read 3069 times)
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:28:08 PM

It's crazy right now, every day there is a new ICO but the problems is that there aren't enough unique ICOs that can offer something new. With all these copy cat projects most are doomed to fail.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

I do not think it's a problem with the growing number of ICOs being released. while the idea is useful for human life and unique, I do not think it has much effect

coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:34:47 PM

I have seen so many signature in the forum and some of these signatures are good as i have been also visiting their website, btt forum and their telegram. The project they are also promoting are unique and most of it are promising project. However, this promising project will get compromise because the number of investors will compromised with the number of ICO being introduced. So the money of all the investors if it will be evenly distributed the ICO will not going to success because it could not raise more funds that is why i am raising this thread on why there are too many ICO? A great number of ICO's will increase the chance of the ICO's to fail.
I think there's no problem if there's a lot of ICO because we can choose wisely if the project is good even it's copy cat or not. I think its alright because theres a lot of investor enter in crypto to find a good ICO investment. It depends how we can choose the the right ICO to invest.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

It's crazy right now, every day there is a new ICO but the problems is that there aren't enough unique ICOs that can offer something new. With all these copy cat projects most are doomed to fail.
It is easy to call for investment by ICO projects, so many ICO projects are created for the purpose of earning investment, but I realize that most ICO projects are not. practical and inefficient. You can also see that many ICO projects have sold their tokens during this time, but when trading was low, investors were disappointed.

Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:50:59 PM

according to my personal opinion, many are aimed just for the money
but, I think the main cause of many ico popping up is because the team that has the unique idea of being afraid to be late in applying their idea to the world.
and vying to be first and unique
fitraridwan

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:02:49 PM

personally, the more and more ico that emerging cause the competition between projects is increasingly tight.  therefore a project must be different from other projects in order to have different advantages and investors can judge for themselves. whether the project is worth to following or not. certainly, it would be very confusing, but we are obliged to be smarter in choosing an ICO.
JulkaEsya

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:06:54 PM

All the most successful campaigns were always held with a very good product that this campaign offered and also a lot of campaigns that were not successful were without a prospective because of not the correct distribution of investments or they did not need and unpromising product!But initially all offer gold mountains for your investment, although their coins do not cost anything!!
It seems to me that all this is understood and they do not want to invest their money in the main product ,and they want big investments. Because of this, such a large number of ICO.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:10:54 PM

Yes there are quite a number of ICOs, projects are launching on a continous basis seeking to solve different problems

seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

Lots of entrepreneurs who join the crypto so many emerging new ICO and with different goals. But keep their goals so that their project could be known by everyone to interest investors. So they are able to develop projects and sale of tokens they can succeed.
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:16:16 AM

Yes ICO is coming now and then and a lot of them are doing good these shows that more company are much interest to advertise what they have through bitcoin or in decentralized way due it all of them that are good some are scamers but many good ico.
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:18:11 AM

At the moment, there is a lot of ICOs on the market, but saying that they will all be successful is impossible, most of them simply will not collect the money they set for the purpose because of the very large competition
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:20:30 AM

ICO is new stock market for me. Its un regulated so risk is higher then regular stock exchanges.
But also reward is higher then stok exchanges. This is how new economical world going to be.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:21:29 AM

I think the main reason is that everyone is trying to cope with the trends that is set by crypto currency world. Its a new era and crypto is making a noise. So in able to cope up with, companies are now trying to create their own crypto currency to enter the crypto market. I think its a good development but of course there will always be a disadvantage.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

Personally, this also worries me because it greatly complicates the choice. Moreover, there is a lot of scum and in most cases investors lose their money.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:54:04 AM

I think that this is not a problem at all, the more ICO the better, the competition is good, and with every day investors are more and more, people have a lot of money that they want to invest! Those who lose money on the ICO, they will look for new ICOs that would return their money, those who make a profit, they want even more, so the more ICO, the better !!!
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:22:58 AM

I don't see this as a problem. It's just the natural reaction. Blockchain is good technology and so many will want to use it to promote their products. Only the best in terms of good product, good team and good marketing will flourish.
mimota164

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:41:49 AM

this is to know if customers , the people, and the investors would like to invest in their projects, that is why there are many ICOs circulating in the net .
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:50:51 AM

I think the number is not the key question. Every market will need the thing to make it boom. But we need to know that only the good one can make the survive. The bad ones will disappear in the market. So we need to be careful.

apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:09:41 AM

Indeed in 2018 there are so many ICO projects. Working in the world of cryptocurrency is very potential. Having an ICO project certainly brings huge profits. Especially if ICO sales reach hardcap.

That is the first advantage, another advantage is when the project is smooth and has many investors even after the ICO project is completed and already on the list in the exchanger. Of course the profits will be multiplied. Wow that's great. That is one of the reasons why many ICOs are currently.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:28:10 AM

In terms of the selection of the ICO surely we have to be careful. Because ICO is able to provide very good expectations, and it will easily attract the attention of many people. And in choosing your ICO you should pay attention to some of their official pages and you can read a roadmap that they already make. And the team that works behind the ICO project team should have a note about their journey.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: