Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:42:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many ICO, why?  (Read 3069 times)
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

As we can see , there are sop many active and newly published ICOs nowadays. I think the reason behind it is the number of people or organizations who wants to have their own currencies are rapidly increasing but they don't know the risk if they really gonna engage their lives on it. It still depends on how they gonna managed their own ICOs towards it's success.

The world of cryptocurrency is the world of fast money. Many companies want to attract attention to themselves entering the market with ICO. During the ICO period, a lot depends on advertising; companies do it to make themselves known.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:19:01 PM

This is the echo of last year, because the ICO processes that began to spread so strongly and massively were from 2017, so I think that in general, people still have the opportunity to raise funds for cryptocurrency crowdfunding.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:17:33 AM

If people didn't want to invest in so many projects, there wouldn't be so many. It all depends on the investor, and if the creators of the projects see a need for them, they will create them.
mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:46:13 PM

There are too many icos because people want to earn some money with fast way. Ico developers and ico investors. Both they want same thing. Ico owners earning huge amount of money in very short time and ico investors investing these project with 10x dreams. Because of that icos are increasing very very fast and that is toxic for that market. I believe we dont need any other icos after now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

I think it's very cool. We can choose what we are really interested in and we are absolutely not limited in this. I can't imagine how we'd manage without so much variety.
rachellee

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:54:52 AM

There are a lot of ICOs because they are vying to create a cryptocurency that would compete with bitcoin and ethereum. But sadly, because of its large number, people got confused which to support, hence, only few make it to exchanges, and if haply, they did, only few survive the stiff competition, especially now that most are suffering devaluation. However, there are also ICOs which are intentionally made to scam. They ran away with the investors' money after the ICO. So you should be very wary in choosing which ICO to buy.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:04:02 AM

There are a lot of ICOs because they are vying to create a cryptocurency that would compete with bitcoin and ethereum. But sadly, because of its large number, people got confused which to support, hence, only few make it to exchanges, and if haply, they did, only few survive the stiff competition, especially now that most are suffering devaluation. However, there are also ICOs which are intentionally made to scam. They ran away with the investors' money after the ICO. So you should be very wary in choosing which ICO to buy.
Companies sees the possibility to know their product more widely through crypto, unfortunately many scam project pops that lose track in those best ones.
liam111

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

Everybody want to collect money from investors for the "new and first idea of bla-bla-bla". If you want to invest in ICO, you should choose it very carefully.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

I have seen so many signature in the forum and some of these signatures are good as i have been also visiting their website, btt forum and their telegram. The project they are also promoting are unique and most of it are promising project. However, this promising project will get compromise because the number of investors will compromised with the number of ICO being introduced. So the money of all the investors if it will be evenly distributed the ICO will not going to success because it could not raise more funds that is why i am raising this thread on why there are too many ICO? A great number of ICO's will increase the chance of the ICO's to fail.
There are too many ICO because there are so many expeculations that raising an ICO can make huge money especially when there lots of people actively urging to invest in the project. Some ICOs are scam and a lot of people are being scammed with this business that is why I will not join this kind of project maybe I will join just for a very few when I have noticed it is potential one.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

Because most ICO now do not represent anything. For the most part, there are more scams than normal projects

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
lappa1414
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

IRONX

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

Technologically advanced ico will always be in demand. For there is always somewhere to develop and bring into this world something new

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:11:47 AM

I see no trouble with too many ICOs. But the success of these ICOs is my primary challenge. If the rate of ICO  turning into scams gets higher than those that go onto conclusion then we got a problem.
Most Successful ICO get a real use case. They help the use of CryptoCurrency in our daily lives. So a lot of ICO isn’t the problem but these teams having a plan just to get listed and traded but not to have a use like they propose in the white paper is a problem.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

So many useless ICO are the biggest enemy of crypto development.
They are damaging reputation of crypto, therefore blocking a lot of potentially incoming funds..
They should be filtered..
ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

the reason is simple, because if you raise funds through ICO it's very easy even if you don't have any real products that are still possible. On the other hand, to promote the project does not require money because you can pay bounty hunters and social media influencers using tokens that do not yet have value

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:22:25 AM

I have seen so many signature in the forum and some of these signatures are good as i have been also visiting their website, btt forum and their telegram. The project they are also promoting are unique and most of it are promising project. However, this promising project will get compromise because the number of investors will compromised with the number of ICO being introduced. So the money of all the investors if it will be evenly distributed the ICO will not going to success because it could not raise more funds that is why i am raising this thread on why there are too many ICO? A great number of ICO's will increase the chance of the ICO's to fail.
Too many ICO too many spams. No, I am not saying ICO means to spam, I am saying spammer take this chance to spam. There are many projects are not legit, so it's difficult to identify the legit ICO if we don't have the knowledge to identify the who are legit, who are not. So we should study about this to skip the scamming.

jakiro.hovard

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

There are a lot of projects, I will not argue with you, but today, as you understand, there are a lot of situations when people create their projects because they just want to earn money, they don’t want to create anything, these are scammers who take advantage of the situation.
prokurovt
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

A good signal is that the market is not standing still and is developing in the right direction. People have already begun to distinguish Scam projects from normal

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

They will never share money evenly on all ICO. This is what makes the world different, something comes out promising, something is already repeated for the hundredth time. This is one and the same, that in all cinemas there will always be the same number of people going to films regardless of the film, actors and directors.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:29:14 PM

Every year the number of ICO projects grows, there are more interesting projects from a technological point of view. But unfortunately, the market dictates its own rules and now a lot of ICOs look very bad in terms of development. Many projects are lagging behind their roadmap, and many are unable to assemble a Hard cap. A large number of projects is not in the best position. But among the large number of ICOs, there are still projects that have already managed to achieve decent heights. For example, -  Etheera project. Etheera offers the first decentralized global real estate platform on the market. To date, the Etheera project team has been able to list on 7 exchanges! In addition, the price of the token has a steady increase. As for me, this is an excellent result among similar real estate projects.
99subsats

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

This happens because we are a totally free market. There is absolute no limits and actual costs to kick an ICO. The main point is to support one which can have the biggest possible impact on the market, either by its growth, either by its mass adoption. I like to see things that way and invest in ICOs which seems to have a global scale perspective. For example, MFX is going to connect thousands of actual merchants with buyers via a variety of cryptocurrencies which customers will love and no fees for merchants, which place it automatically as a useful tool for everyone. Try to search similar projects with long term perspectives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: