Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:52:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?  (Read 1195 times)
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:39:29 AM

Recently, I like the KUCOIN exchange, which is safe and efficient. Of course, there are many activities, I like him, and OK. Not bad, too Grin

kwarto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:42:40 AM

i made investment and trading in BINANCE because it has easy user interface and i find it easy to understand the different function of their platform.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

When i started my crypto trading, I started in poloniex then bittrex and so on. But for my personal choice I prefer Binance and kucoin because of the interface and its very easy to use.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

some exchange that many traders. is, Binance, Upbit, Huobi.
it is the top 3 exchange with the highest income according to calculations from bloomberg.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-05/crypto-exchanges-raking-in-billions-emerge-as-kings-of-coins
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

I think binance is the most trusted exchange.There is more like bittrex kucoin huobi.But I love Binance.I never faced an issue with binance.Binance is very easy to use almost all coins are with great volume.there is almost no dead coin in the list.They have a really good consumer support and community support is good.no verify needed.That's all.I also thing kucoin is good but there is many dead coins means no trading volume.But if you want to go for long-term never go for an exchange cause exchanges got hacked so use official wallets.

crypto-bit

Activity: 333

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

Bittrex is my choice. What I like from Bittrex is a system that is easy to understand and use. with the withdrawal of the service which is easy I think reasonable if many traders like to use Bittrex.
Is this a joke? how many people are getting frustrated to deal with bittrex exchange due to the regulation from US security and the users must fill all of the requirements or they will be lost their funds on there.

Man bunch of people were getting banned and they can't withdraw their money from there without any explanation. Binance has been taking the bittrex's past volume.

Yeah that's true they are many people here including me that frustrated on the service of bittrex,They are bunch of moron and not professional in their service,They will hostage your funds and you cannot make withdrawals from it.You need to go KYC from them and verified. Till now my account is not yet verified they are worst costumer service that i ever had.My document are all clear but they just disapprove.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:50:58 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 02:01:30 PM by JMD07

I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?
As long as my token is available at binance I will surely choose this exchange due to their reputation and it's easy to transacts.
CryptoHodler123

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:51:41 PM

https://t.me/joinchat/IDkoXQ3k29PPjMLyGTD8jw
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:53:05 PM

I tend to go for exchanges with large volume like Houbi, Binance and Bittrex. They are trusted and are less likely to get hacked or scamming people because of the decent profit they make through their exchanges. I also trade on decentralised exchangee like IDEX or forkdelta which list almost all the tokens after ICO. Try to have accounts on various exchanges. This helps in arbitrage sometimes and not all the coins are listed on every exchange.
BigBim

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

I like Binance. It's fast and have high trade volume with low fees.
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:58:08 PM

I have many accounts at the different exchanges. If any coin which to me will be pleasant, bargains at the exchange where I have no account I will be registered at this exchange to buy a coin. Than more accounts you have at the different exchanges = more opportunities for successful investment.
Fippy

Activity: 252

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

For me most trusted exchange is Binance i like there interface and it is really great , it has big volume and will it rise with every day. They listed a lot of coins. So for me it is top exchange.
Also i like
Kucoin and IDEX
Idex list very quick all new coins.
Regards.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Cryptocracyforall

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:01:07 PM

Binance and Kucoin.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

I use mostly Binance, I think this is the most trustworthy excahnge from all, also bitrex comparing prices between them.

Bittrex, is the most exchange i trusted, however i like their way to keep that our Bittrex account was being access by us.
but right now i just feel unfamiliar anymore with Bittrex interface.

Binance is good too, especially for the Mobile Mode.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

bittrex is an exchange that I trust and I have been trading in bittrex for a long time and so far there has been no problem, and i also believe in binance because it is easy to trade there,for now I have many accounts in various exchanges because my token is listed on various exchanges..

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

I am constantly using the Binance stock exchange. When compared to other stock markets, they offer a good stock market service that we can qualify as better quality. Especially mobile application simplicity and mind commission rates are the most important reasons for users to prefer. Compared to many other stock markets, the trading speed is also very good.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

I think every exchange has rules you should know beforehand. there are many exchanges that have good integrity and reputation. usually I wear binance and hitbtc I think it's good and I've never had a serious problem due to loss
qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

I am using bittrex. Its full trusted exchanger and its top 7 of all exchangers.
You can use this. You can check also binance, hitbtc, poloniex, kucoin etc. All information you will find on coinmarketcap.

viki8118

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:35:48 PM

I like Binance. Low fee, fast withdraw speed, large selection of coins. So far I have no issues with them.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

I've been using mainly Bittrex and Binance if I had the choice. Both have very big volumes and I've never experienced any problem on their platforms.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: