Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:42:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?  (Read 1195 times)
viettaine

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

all bittrex floor is the sàn we be trust. With security, you sure that that that to set the first row
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

Most of all I trust Binance. I like all the transactions and exchanges are quick, they can be tracked and you shouldn`t be afraid that your coins will not reach your wallet. On this exchange the latest tokens are presented, the interface is clear and understandable. The exchange has several levels of authorization, which makes it sufficiently safe and secure.
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?

For me the exchanges which mostly trusted are Bittrex, Binance and Gate io, everytime Im using those exchanges had no serious problem. Have a fast withdrawal, safe to trade and easily to use especially the Binance that has a mobile application and more coins that can choose to trade.
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

This is the best cryptocurrency exchange platform so far.Transaction was done super fast and their live support was awesome.I highly recommend pofela.com without any reservation.You have to try them and you wont be disappointed
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

Binance and Bittrex are trusted trading site to me. But majority of the peoples are suggested to Binance is the best ever exchanging site. So I am little confused because more than 1500 Coins are listed in the market so some coins are supporting to Binance and some coins are supporting to Bittrex. Know we should choose the best potential coin then only pick the best suitable site.

duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:53:46 PM

Binance and Gate.io. The two exchange trading tokens are very rich. You can buy most of the tokens you want to buy. When you withdraw, they are all very fast. This is very important.

berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

I trust the Binance exchange, because it is the largest and most popular stock exchange in which a large number of coins are traded. I trade on many exchanges, but I mostly trust Binance. Previously, I traded on little-known exchanges, but it was very dangerous.

herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

In this time i think Binance is a trusted exchange, very easy in trading and also have high security. It is highly recommended to use Binanca in trading.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

Binance is hands down the best.
It has the best volume and the cheapest fees (if you use bnb).
Also, they have shown that they have been very quick, fair, and professional when dealing with issues.

I think it was about a month ago when a there was a hack and Binance immediately shut down to solve the problem.
Everything was back in working condition within a day and they even started a bounty program to hunt down hackers.

For day traders, you really need a high volume exchange to make any kind of progress and I have found others to just not be up to it.
I can take advantage of price swings in a more timely manner on binance and have access to a wide variety of trading pairs.

Generally, though, I would say that most of the new ones are great to trade on and the old ones are not.
New ones are the ones like: Bibox, Coss, Kucoin, etc.
Old ones are: Poloniex, Cryptopia, Hitbtc etc.

And remember, it is not secure to have your crypto on an exchange so only leave the amount that you want to actively trade there.
And set up 2F authentication in more ways than one if you can

Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

The exchange site I trust the most is Polo and Bittrex since both of them are trusted in the crypto community they're both good and strict exchange, however their traders are active. So if you want to sell your eth at highest price this site is good also they offer small withdrawal fee.
Fugaga

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

Am familiar with Binance and I mostly make use of it often because it's very fast and have fair enough transactions fee,
Also it's a popular exchange where every new project like to be listed.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

I trust Binance more when it comes to trusting any exchange. I have used it and have not had any issue whatsoever concerning it. Binance to me is my favourite.  Although, there are still quite of number of exchanges that i like and i have tested to be good. Some of them are Okex, Bittrex, Kucoin, Bit-z and some host of others. There are some other exchanges i may not like to use, because new ones are just coming up these day.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:13:48 PM

I trade mainly on these three exchanges: Bittrex, Binance and KuCoin. I've been selling to Bittrex for quite some time, there were no problems. Binance and Kukoin like the fact that these exchanges have a large number of trading pairs and a large volume of daily trades.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:18:03 PM

None. I only use exchanges to trade and not to store my funds in it. Mainly, I use bittrex and coinexchange then after selling, I immediately transfer my funds to my own wallet. There have been countless attacks and infiltration in different exchanges that doesn't matter whether they are big or small. It is better to make sure that your funds is safely stored in your own stronghold wallet.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

I believe market the Binance, OKEx, Upbit, Houbi, Bitfinex, more details can go to the link https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
on the site, you can see the market in all countries
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

For Me the most trusted is Binance other exchanges are also good like poloniex, bittrex and cryptopia.
coincrowd

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

The thing is that the perfect exchange shouldn't be a trustworthy one but a trustless one, that is, an exchange that is not centralized! As CoinCrowd we are working at a DAICO protocol that allows for fair token sale and the protocol is completed with a decentralized exchange that decentralizes the most critical parts of the process, meaning the management of private keys and the settlement of assets. We believe the crypto world should strive for the maximum degree of decentralization possible and we are committed to that ideal! Check the project out https://coincrowd.me/ and join the Telegram group if you want to stay updated https://t.me/coincrowd
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

First i started my crypto trading in etherdelta. After i am trading in hitbtc, binance, idex, qryptos, frokdelta. Mostly i like binance. It has high trade volume with low fees and fast.

darksanya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

bittrex, binance, poloniex. in my opinion there are the most stable for now. and there're no troubles to trade there. but you can choose any big exchange because the risks for lose everything are nearly the same
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

Exmo
To call this stock exchange the best makes a large number of users, successfully use the purpose of this resource. The stock supports 10 languages, which allows you to use it with comfort. In addition, there are free crypt cousins, fiat exchange and bidding, lots of currency pairs and various input / output options. Especially many pleases the variation of the conclusion - only fiat currency 5 pieces. In addition, there are many variations of cryptographic output.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: