Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:46:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?  (Read 1195 times)
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:32:47 PM

I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?
Now there are a lot of good exchanges which aren't required in advertizing. But I very much like to use recently the decentralized IDEX exchange. She something is similar to etherdelta and forkdelta. But it is excellent in work. On IDEX it is possible to buy excellent coins, eotory aren't presented at other exchanges.
peterpan19z99

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:40:39 AM

The exchanger i trust the most is no other exchanger than binance it is highly secured my second choice is bittrex exchanger, bittrex is also secured the volume isn't bad.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:53:30 AM

I can judge exchanges by trustworthiness, deposit/transaction/withdrawal speed, and coins' rates. None of the existing exchanges is good at all points. So i usually judge by the situation.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:56:53 AM

Very good tool to compare different trading/exchange platforms: https://icoguide.com/en/crypto-trading-compare
It might be helpful to make decision.
caugiay074

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

Binance without any doubt is my favorite exchange..very easy to use,  low fees and very less complication is the site ...the withdrawals and deposits are also credited and debited almost instantly.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

Now in the fashion of very serious exchanges, such as Binance or Poloniex Bittrex it seems to me that now there are no other exchanges that were used as normal, where you can increase volumes, most of the volumes are speculative bots.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:55:58 PM

In my opinion, I believe most are Binance. This is the safest and fastest trading platform, many people rated them as the most trading platform today. Most of the tokens on this floor are high prices.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
nirmalakk

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:31:16 PM

Just go with the one who is providing you most of the volume and good UI! And such exchange could be Huobi, Binance, Kucoin etc. They are getting popular day by day and the goodness is unspeakable for them. I am not giving overwhelmed response about them but they are the who has come in the market recently but have broken apart other top 3 platforms in the crypto world. I think you will find most of your coins over these exchangers and can enjoy the benefits. Binance and Huobi app is mots interesting one and very handy to use.
Bonus777

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

Personally, I trust the following exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex. I trade on each of them and is happy. No problems yet. If there are problems on some exchange, then you will immediately know about it. Everyone immediately begins to write about this.

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:41:00 PM

I do not believe any exchange, no cryptocurrency or fiat or stock, all exchanges are a speculative tool, so I use them only for the exchange at a favorable price, I do not know how to play this tool so I do not try to extract profits from the exchange trade. usually use EtherDelta, Polonix and IDEX.
tanveer01

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:44:20 PM

I'm a newbie in this world and still waiting for my first bounty altcoins. But that doesn't mean i don't have any knowledge about Exchanges. I hear about many exchanges, but most of times i get negative reviews. Only Bittrex and Binance Exchanges get positive reviews whenever i hear or read. So for me, Bittrex and Binance are mostly trusted exchange for everyone.
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:45:37 PM

I really trust the exchange binance, because I think all the coin that entered in the exchange binance will increase the price and I feel the exchange binance is very easy to get profit.
DanilovaSeverina

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:50:15 PM

As for me, I use mostly Binance, I think this is the most reliable of all the exchange and bittrex, which compares the prices between them.
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:22:28 PM

Trusting these exchanges 100 % isn't as safe, we all have heard of the hackings that has been targeting these platforms, and most have actually succeeded and made away with Millions of dollars in cryptocurrency. . But not all are bad, Bittrex for example hasn't had any serious issues, while Binance is one of the best out there
All exchanges are dangerous, none of them give a full guarantee, but I also like the Bitrix exchange.

Tim Murray

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:30:38 PM

Well, I respect the stock exchange of course, but I use a proven, good purse. All because it is more safe and convenient to use Wink
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

I started trading on bittrex and poleneix and I never faced a problem with both, but nowadays I turned into binance and Kucoin because most coins and tokens get listed on them.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:43:03 PM

There are so many exchanges that i trust and i stick most times to them, owing the the fact that i have never been scammed, phished nor have i been made vulnerable by any of them. My concern most times is which exchange gives me more profit. Most times i trade in arbitrage between exchanges. I use binance, kucoin, hitbtc, okex, bit-z, poloniex and idex.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

I see many exchanges in the market now.

Which exchanges are you mostly trusted?

You are right my friend, and this is due to the fast transition of cryptocurrencies to be known in the whole world. With these scenario, cryptocurrency can be as liquid also as foreign exchange in the future. Whenever I trade, I do love decentralize exchanges rather than those company owned ones. Because as its word, decentralized, no one controls it but somehow, are vulnerable to hacks. In the other hand, company's which operates exchanges might deal with greediness and run for the money the acquired.
_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:47:19 PM

I started trading on bittrex and poleneix and I never faced a problem with both, but nowadays I turned into binance and Kucoin because most coins and tokens get listed on them.
I started trading on Bittrex too and never had problems there, but today I mainly use Kucoin and Hitbtc
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:42:54 PM

No 1 rule, don't trust any exchange. The decentralized exchanges most especially because any security breach, affects the users although there is more liquidity in decentralized exchanges, but they still face many challenges. When it comes to preference of use, I choose Bitterex anyday anytime. The user interface is very friendly and not hard to master. I have been using it for quite some time now and my experience so far has been great both deposits and withdrawals but that doesnt mean I trust them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: