Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Weexchange issue] The fall of Ukyo III - Updates and references  (Read 49953 times)
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:56:14 PM

Posting to come back and read later, but does anyone have a way to verify their lost funds from this? I know I lost some to this scam, but cannot remember how much it was.  Although a quick skim through makes it seem like all is lost anyhow, still would like to know.

Brewster would have good details of that, i would have thought....and would be a good witness, in the event recovery proceedings went to court.

What is his involvement? Was he apart of it or someone who investigated or wuat?

Danny Brewster was CEO of NEOBEE. He offered and gave Jon a loan. Thats what the 4% payment we got was about. Danny would have seen and hopefully kept some records of what he saw, or found out. Unless Jon gave him a file of bullshit anyway....

Ah ok. I knew the name sounded familiar, just couldn't put my finger on from where.

Is their a tldr of this whole thing from when withdrawals stopped being paid out?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arewethereyet?

Activity: 69
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:59:07 PM

Posting to come back and read later, but does anyone have a way to verify their lost funds from this? I know I lost some to this scam, but cannot remember how much it was.  Although a quick skim through makes it seem like all is lost anyhow, still would like to know.

This has some official numbers. Seems, if you are not part of those 256, you aint 'proving' shit  Undecided

https://financefeeds.com/us-govt-updates-on-victim-identification-ahead-of-bitfunder-operator-sentencing/
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:59:25 PM

Posting to come back and read later, but does anyone have a way to verify their lost funds from this? I know I lost some to this scam, but cannot remember how much it was.  Although a quick skim through makes it seem like all is lost anyhow, still would like to know.

This has some official numbers. Seems, if you are not part of those 256, you aint 'proving' shit  Undecided

https://financefeeds.com/us-govt-updates-on-victim-identification-ahead-of-bitfunder-operator-sentencing/

Well that is pretty dumb. Didn't everyone have to sign up with an email address? Shouldn't everyone then be identfied? I know my email was identified with my account, not sure about my home address. Which would be different by now anyways.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
arewethereyet?

Activity: 69
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:07:01 PM

Well that is pretty dumb. Didn't everyone have to sign up with an email address? Shouldn't everyone then be identfied? I know my email was identified with my account, not sure about my home address. Which would be different by now anyways.

Hmmm. Maybe he destroyed some/lots of pertinent data.....

"....and “provided the SEC with a falsified screenshot” of investor’s holdings as they began to investigate the exploit."

"Montrol’s deception continued on the stand where he provided “materially false and misleading answers” regarding his businesses and the hack."

....hiding facts to the end!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: