Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:48:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN?  (Read 5892 times)
pvtuan34897

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.

I do not think so. Because the belief in the world is still concentrated on Bitcoin, not on Alcatel. Although the price of Alcatel-Lucent is much higher and has more room for growth, the risk of investing in Bitcoin is even lower. If you are more accurate and more profitable, you can join ICO.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

As far as cryptocurrency is concerned, Bitcoin is the mother of all other altcoins, hence, you cannot put aside bitcoin when talking altcoins. In terms of scalability and transaction speed, bitcoin does not meet up with other altcoins.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:02:00 AM

bitcoin can never be discontinued or replaced by altcoin. Thus the more the emergence of altcoin will increasingly make the bitcoin getting better and getting stronger. bitcoin there still dominate the market conditions existing crypto and altcoin even though they are still a very long way to approach it in terms of price
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:15:23 AM

according to this, if I do not think so. Because confidence in the world is still concentrated on Bitcoin and Most altcoins have meaningful ,
projects behind but BTC does not. So I think in the future when bitcoin is too long, altcoin may come.

semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:28:08 AM

Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

In my opinion, it will happen someday when Altcoin is prioritized. And to my knowledge, the current Altcoin mining is more better in the interest of many people than Bitcoin. That's being the start of Altcoin can shift Bitcoin, maybe later the price of the Altcoin etc. Will also be superior.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
shyreenjao27

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:30:04 AM

Yes because Altcoins fills what Bitcoin is lacking. Altcoins are more upgraded in terms of privacy and security features.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:49:43 AM

Alternative, and this is part of the crypto industry evolution. All interact, and I'm pretty sure we need both to keep the industry going.
chaserdream11

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

Every coin that comes out today is better than Bitcoin technologically. BitCoin is base crypto and will still be King even if its better or not.
Best non privacy coin based on speed and fees in Nano followed by Steller. Best privacy coin for now is XMr which will be soon challenged by DeepOnion with release of DeepSend technology. Best smart Cont coin now is EOS and not ETH.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:54:17 PM

We can consider also some altcoins which could give us huge profit than of bitcoin as of today. Presently bitcoin's growth is very slow, even though we saw it turning into green but it looks like it won't move higher as people expecting it to happen. And we really don't know if bitcoin will surpasses at 10k within this year.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

Everything is a possibility. Who knows it will happen? But as of now these things are quite far from being true. I need to see bitcoin losing the lead before I would say this will happen. If bitcoin can no longer influence altcoin sales then maybe that is the time.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

Bitcoin been better than altcoin or altcoin been better than bitcoin are all relative argument. But one thing that is know is the fact that bitcoin has bigger and decentralized network more than many altcoin. and this in itself is a bigger leap I'm cryptocurrency adoption worldwide!
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:30:32 AM

This is possible but it will take a lot of effort. Even if other crypto is already way better than bitcoin in terms of technical functionalities, still bitcoin is most popular and has more people using it. It's all about a network size. If some altcoins beat bitcoin in terms of network size then bitcoin will be soon be replaced by new king in terms of Market cap and trading volume. Please don't base on the price when comparing, look at the trading volume and market cap.
indeed for Altcoin, this is better than Bitcoin to used in short-term like trading. especially with coins that have an ever-increasing development.
so it can affect the da price on the coin and generate a great price when running trading.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:38:15 AM

Both are better in their own way as some altcoin have better have better project and bitcoin provide stability. So you must invest in both

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:43:19 AM

Stop your curiosity before it turns to hallucinating..

No other altcoins can replace,uncrowned or even crossed the price bitcoin has not now and not for another 10 years so please do your work and ask not nonsense because youre just adding non related issues here while we have to resolved or answer many things
Girtogoh3

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:50:00 AM

Bitcoin is better, now only Ethereum has a chance to get ahead of bitcoin in the future.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

This is possible but it will take a lot of effort. Even if other crypto is already way better than bitcoin in terms of technical functionalities, still bitcoin is most popular and has more people using it. It's all about a network size. If some altcoins beat bitcoin in terms of network size then bitcoin will be soon be replaced by new king in terms of Market cap and trading volume. Please don't base on the price when comparing, look at the trading volume and market cap.
I think Bitcoin personally remains the best coin available. with the developments that have been able to make Bitcoin as a coin that is very capable of reliable. so Bitcoin from year to year becomes a valuable precious coin. once twice for Altcoin to experience such an increasing development.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:15:36 AM

Altcoin will thrive, the blockchain technology it carries will deliver the altcoin to its former glory.
Today altcoin is still under bitcoin, but that does not mean altcoin is not good.
We should know the bitcoin first appears, and that's a considerable influence.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

I think Bitcoin personally remains the best coin available. with the developments that have been able to make Bitcoin as a coin that is very capable of reliable. so Bitcoin from year to year becomes a valuable precious coin. once twice for Altcoin to experience such an increasing development.
Yes I personally also never hesitate even against bitcoin,
because from year to year bitcoin is always reliable and the future is also promising,
so I think if bitcoin is still much better than altcoin
EzatorFI

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:32:21 AM

Now there are many coins that outperform Bitcoin in different qualities. Speed, commission size, anonymity. But I do not think that something from the existing one can drive Bitcoin from the first place. Since this is the very first and to buy something else, you first need to buy Bitcoin Wink
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:33:18 AM

Yes I personally also never hesitate even against bitcoin,
because from year to year bitcoin is always reliable and the future is also promising,
so I think if bitcoin is still much better than altcoin
yes, I agree Bitcoin will never be defeated, Bitcoin is the main coin and become the benchmark of all the coins so its position is very strong in the world of crypto, I think among altcoin later can only occupy position number 2 after Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: