Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:41:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN?  (Read 5889 times)
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:31:13 AM

Some altcoin like ETH actually given more benefits than BTC, like smart contract and better scalability, but BTC still more popular because from this crypto was born and introduced blockchain technology. Blockchain of Bitcoin still keep under development and will be much better in near future, by use lighting network BTC will able to proccess amillion transaction persecond. Bitcoin keep continue to solve problem in crypto space, that why BTC always become number 1 crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DevilCredit

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:47:34 AM

Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.

This is possible but it will take a lot of effort. Even if other crypto is already way better than bitcoin in terms of technical functionalities, still bitcoin is most popular and has more people using it. It's all about a network size. If some altcoins beat bitcoin in terms of network size then bitcoin will be soon be replaced by new king in terms of Market cap and trading volume. Please don't base on the price when comparing, look at the trading volume and market cap.
I still have not seen a better coin than Bitcoin. because Bitcoin is the best coin that has the highest price and the ever-increasing development is able to influence the level of enthusiasts Bitcoin to increase. it is able to prove that Bitcoin is reliable and capable of being much more valuable. so still there are better than Bitcoin.
maybe a lot of people who say if Altcoin better than Bitcoin because I know it is a lot of choices if you want to invest in Altcoin and can choose a promising altcoin to be profitable in the future so from that opinion  me too so Altcoin is better than bitcoin, although Altcoin always follows the movement of Bitcoin

kam41

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:10:59 AM

Bitcoin has been the cryptocurrency which is accepted money. The only altcoin which is sometimes considered as a means of payment is ethereum. Maybe as time goes by, we wouldn't need to change our altcoin into bitcoin before conversion into fiat currency.
chris.stop.her143

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:24:19 AM

in terms of risk yes altcoin is better but also we cant deny that altcoin is better in terms of profit gain nor lose. just be optimistic about everything what ever happen, just stay positive to get your better profit than you make last   trade Cheesy
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:30:11 AM

Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is possible but it will take a lot of effort. Even if other crypto is already way better than bitcoin in terms of technical functionalities, still bitcoin is most popular and has more people using it. It's all about a network size. If some altcoins beat bitcoin in terms of network size then bitcoin will be soon be replaced by new king in terms of Market cap and trading volume. Please don't base on the price when comparing, look at the trading volume and market cap.
I still have not seen a better coin than Bitcoin. because Bitcoin is the best coin that has the highest price and the ever-increasing development is able to influence the level of enthusiasts Bitcoin to increase. it is able to prove that Bitcoin is reliable and capable of being much more valuable. so still there are better than Bitcoin.
maybe a lot of people who say if Altcoin better than Bitcoin because I know it is a lot of choices if you want to invest in Altcoin and can choose a promising altcoin to be profitable in the future so from that opinion  me too so Altcoin is better than bitcoin, although Altcoin always follows the movement of Bitcoin

indeed for Altcoin which has a continuous development, this will very good and able to produce a considerable price. so Altcoin has progressed steadily. so many assume that Altcoin became better than Bitcoin. and I myself think so.

Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:57:45 AM

indeed for Altcoin which has a continuous development, this will very good and able to produce a considerable price. so Altcoin has progressed steadily. so many assume that Altcoin became better than Bitcoin. and I myself think so.
yes, Altcoin is now a lot very good and has great potential in the future, I think among ALtcoin there is also a coin that has the potential to beat Bitcoin but to beat Bitcoin I think ALtcoin still takes a very long time.
Robin,Hood

Merit: 62

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:29:05 AM

What a coin does is irrelevant, non can deal with the fact that it will be x amount of days behind and there is no way do deal with the deflationary aspect. After age is volume and marketcap if non of them exist age is useless.

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:54:22 AM

Bitcoin is supposed to be the boss, and everybody knows about this crypto, even the most out of date person. but it might be that some genius will use bitcoin as a base and overthrow it with some new coin

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:07:39 AM

i like to see that happen oneday. because we can see lot of high tech coins in the market. they are better than bitcoin. so oneday i hope that will happen. also ADA founder already said they will pass BTC in coming months

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
klavuhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:19:01 AM

No, Bitcoin are stronger that Alt. Look at the price graph, BTC more stable I think. Also BTC more known by many people than Alt. I also believe that BTC has better future than Alt.
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:20:24 AM

In my opinion, they perform different functions, and each of them is good in its own way.
pissuyakkuu

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

There are significantly insignificant contrasts between altcoin exchanging and bitcoin exchanging. They both offer one of a kind and exceptionally lucrative speculation openings yet with stamped levels of dangers that accompany some other sort of exchanging. Bitcoins still keep up a huge piece of the pie with regards to digital forms of money, yet some altcoins came up giving it a keep running for its cash. Given that altcoins accompany upgrades that the bitcoin needs, bitcoin designers keep up an abnormal state of ingenuity to guarantee that it keeps on remaining at the highest point of digital currency exchanging.
klavuhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:31:42 AM

i like to see that happen oneday. because we can see lot of high tech coins in the market. they are better than bitcoin. so oneday i hope that will happen. also ADA founder already said they will pass BTC in coming months
I don't think that the main power of coin is from high tech. It was from fans support, reputation, investor, and many more. Even coin that have cutting-edge technology doesn't guarantee that the project will became success. That's why ICO right now adapted Bounty and Airdrop to get more support and good reputation to became success.
Panda.Panna

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:43:06 AM

Without BITCOIN there would not be ALTCOINS, we'll start with this. Well, there are better coins than bitcoins that stand on the technologies of the future.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

Not at all. Bitcoin is the first coin, it is the reason that we even have a crypto market in the first place. It is the best coin because it has had a lot more time than the other coins to grow and adapt to human needs. I don't believe that at any time that altcoins would be worth more than bitcoin unless bitcoin just halted growth at some point which is very highly unlikely.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
The Catcher in the Rye

Activity: 131
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

In my opinion, they perform different functions, and each of them is good in its own way.

and more than a half of them doesn't have any function at all for a pity (
Cagripharmacy

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

the risk increases in the subcoins, the risk in the bitcoins decreases, the preference changes.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Allan Ramanda

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

I think if at the value of the price, bitcoin will never be invincible by altcoin. but for trade, I think bitcoin alone is defeated by altcoin, for example now on ethereum, ethereum has good potential and equally we know very many trading exchanges using ethereum like ico project.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:36:10 PM

In terms of the profit potential, definitely there is much more upside potential in many altcoins than bitcoin now, that is for sure! No doubt whatsoever. But: Do your research, because there are very good ones, but very bad ones too! There is no shortcut to your own work! Don't trust the ICO ratings because they can be bought, and don't trust the most visible projects because it just depend on marketing spend, not on the quality of the project! Look at the substance, the business case, the value of the space they are claiming to take over or "disrupt", the nature of tech to be developed, the business experience of the team (most teams don't have a clue of the underlying business!!! so they can't disrupt anything...)

Recently, I have been following in particular Stellar and Stellar-related tokens. Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing - probably one of the best bets for 2018. Up by more than 50% from the level a week ago, and it will continue for sure. Price has potential to multiply! Worth looking into tokens issued on the Stellar platform that will also profit from the new rise of Stellar...

There, I found an interesting, solid project, experienced people, with their token issued on the Stellar blockchain: AXU of argentas.io. They seem to have ANN for their community-oriented presale too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0 Financial blockchain, solid idea & white paper, thinking of putting in some. Just too low profile so far, but it definitely is a hidden gem in my opinion.

Of course one has to diversify between tokens, not to put the eggs in one basket, but this one looks to be worth the risk with a very attractive presale price of 0.4 XLM for 1 AXU that is 50% less than their ICO price later, so together with the underlying Stellar price going up, giving a double boost to it, looks to be like a sure winner, gains soon in pocket I believe. Following some EOS related projects too along with other Stellar projects, maybe finding some further ones there too. But I am definitely for AXU as an undiscovered diamond - others I like are much more well known - so far...

bevthazor

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:38:44 PM

Bitcoin is the base crypto and will still be king. I need to see how bitcoin loses leadership before I will say that Aldon better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: