Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:26:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN?  (Read 5896 times)
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

I think not. Blockchain of Bitcoin still keep under development and will be much better in near future, by use lighting network BTC will able to proccess amillion transaction persecond. Bitcoin keep continue to solve problem in crypto space, that why BTC always become number 1 crypto.
Azura.Nguyen

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:02:06 PM

bitcoin is the strongest and most valuable coin in the world of cryptographic currencies. the coin that has the greatest potential for me and will be able to earn the most money for its investors. some of the subcoins have the potential i think nothing does not better than btc.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:22:39 PM

not all but there are better projects. bitcoin blockchain is not the best solution. it is slow, fees are very high and network size is so small. there are much better blockchain solutions such as ethereum and neo.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

Indeed ! Altcoins have better chances to grow and give you huge profits. Since altcoins are new a lot of people invest in them and in no time the value of these altcoins can increase and give you greater profits. Moreover, you are paid enough tokens so a liitle increase in the price can fetch you enormously. 
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Altcoins are better to choose for active traders. In order to hold, choose Bitcoin. In such way you loose nothing.
But do not forget, that a number of altcoins will probably disappear soon, Bitcoin will cost even higher. So make the right choice.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:35:20 PM

I think so, because nowadays altcoins are rising so much higher than Bitcoin prices, so I think investing in altcoin is more profitable if we choose the right altcoin.

Jansaa

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:42:05 PM

Bitcoin is a successful digital money platform on the Blockchain platform! Can be replaced by an altcoin. I think so!
mriansa

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

I think altcoin is very good if altcoin has a development and has a very useful project for the people so it has a very high selling point and has a very limited supply but currently there are many who are interested in bitcoin.
Lobsterix
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

I think there is no such coin. The whole market depends on bitcoin. Bitcoin is the real king of cryptocurrency
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:58:57 PM

You may be wrong, i see that bitcoin is better than altcoin, because the existence of bitcoin to date still survive in the crypto world almost 10 years.
In addition to very high prices, has many users and is very popular in the world, people's belief in bitcoin is getting higher and it can be said that many people have fallen in love with this coin, so obviously bitcoin is superior to altcoin.

JohnTycoon

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:05:37 PM

The king will stay in the field for a long term, problably for quite a few motives like great development contributions.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

It is impossible that altcoin is better than bitcoin, bitcoin alone is the first coin, a in the cryptocurrency world. Altcoin is like a kid from bitcoin. Bitcoin will never be replaced, if that's what I think.
PastirmaliYumurta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

I believe BitCoin is now complete. I have a lot of solid altcoins and I expect them to be invested and upgraded. First of all, ethereum.

badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

not all altcoins are better and actually i can't even say 'x' coin is better than bitcoin . But one day some altcoins will be better than bitcoin .
Bambam28

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:15:39 PM

From the technological side, many alternative coins have surpassed bitcoin. But they did not beat beatcoin in popularity. I doubt that they will succeed.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

in any crypto could happen, you say that altcoin is better than bitcoin, for me you are wrong to judge and say all that, bitcoin is now the best crypto money than any other altcoin, for profit problem, for example you have more a lot of the benefits of altcoin other than getting the benefits of bitcoin, maybe you have been fortunate right now, but you never think for the future whether altcoin that you think is better than bitcoin will always get you a profit, or it will make you lose more than what you've earned so far.
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

Lol. This question is such a funny thing to read. I know of the phrase "Never say never", by tI do not see altcoins ever being better than Bitcoin. Not even the king of all altcoins, Ethereum. It will take quite a lot for a coin to succeed and be tagged 'better than Bitcoin' In my opinion. That might happen in a later future, but not anytime soon.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:39:51 AM

Lol. This question is such a funny thing to read. I know of the phrase "Never say never", by tI do not see altcoins ever being better than Bitcoin. Not even the king of all altcoins, Ethereum. It will take quite a lot for a coin to succeed and be tagged 'better than Bitcoin' In my opinion. That might happen in a later future, but not anytime soon.

Never say never is true indeed. We can say this for things like Bitcoin getting hacked,,, not impossible, but not going to happen,,, because will someone be so lucky to hit the jackpot with brute force? Maybe, but never happened and who is going to spend all that time and money to try? Those who already spent time and money have not been successful.

But will alts ever be more successful than Bitcoin? Maybe in 2050, but I should be dead by then since average life span in my country is 60+ Wink Besides, price is not everything too.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
daniel1113

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:46:47 AM

JSEcoin https://jsecoin.com is a web platform built on top of a browser mined blockchain aiming to reduce the amount electrical power and includes merchant tools to receive crypto payments and subscriptions by using JavaScript browser miner to mine cryptocurrency online.
Anyone with a website or web browser can now mine JSEcoin cryptocurrency. No more complicated line instructions to execute...no need to install any program...simply enter your wallet address, choose a mining pool and start mining coins directly from your web browser!

You can mine from Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Phones and even smart TV-s. Mining for everyone and from any device with a reduce electricity consumption!

Any browser supporting JavaScript could be used for coin mining, and services soon arose to use the process for the monetisation of websites. Reduced to its simplest, the mining process represents arithmetic instructions executed in order to solve a pre-defined piece of a puzzle. This can hardly be considered malicious on its own.

JSEcoin is the most effective web miner on the market with the highest mining ratio. It pays per solved hash. The pay-outs rate is adjusted automatically every few hours based on the global difficulty of the network and the average reward per block.

To achieve wide mainstream adoption of self-mining there is need for a system which is accessible and friendly usage to everyone… JSEcoin is such a system (https://jsecoin.com)
https://www.facebook.com/officialjsecoin https://twitter.com/jsecoin
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.

I believe that we can`t compare bitcoin and all altcoins. You can consider bitcoin and some particular concrete altcoin. In this case, some altcoins have advantages over bitcoin. But despite this, bitcoin is by far the best crypto currency, combining the maximum number of advantages.
can be altcoin better than bitcoin because many people are better investing in Altcoin than investing in Bitcoin because of bitcoin often up and down but with so altcoin always follow the movement of bitcoin so from that many people who invest in Altcoin because it can see the promising altcoin and can be profitable

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: