Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:22:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN?  (Read 5896 times)
404edson

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:04:09 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular among all the altcoins in cryptocurrency in accordance to the price, functionality, and legitimacy worldwide. If these coin will be take down, maybe it will take a lot of times and efforts ; the community behind this and also the investors. Altcoins are affordable to every new trader and holders according to the price and there's a lot of times you can make substantial profit because it is not on their highest peak. So I didn't say altcoins can beat now the Bitcoin but it would be preferably to make a transactions in any altcoins than Bitcoin.
realyn02

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:08:28 AM

i don't think altcoins better than Bitcoin. Because altcoin price is dependent in bitcoin price, That what i think.
yamcha89

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:08:45 AM

Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.

I do not agree with your point. In my opinion bitcoin is still better than altcoin. Because altcoin is still dependent on bitcoin pricing
Umerndfe

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:48:19 AM

I don't think so in light of the fact that as of recently nobody altcoin can supplant bitcoin on the best. bitcoin is still turned out to be promising coin for speculation particularly for long haul venture. eventhough the cost of bitcoin is unpredictability yet step by step bitcoin cost is continually expanding and it influence the cost to hole with altcoin are extremely far.
Kathleen Martinss

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

I think that would be Ethereum. At number two, the Ethereum is widely believed to be a survival-free survival project that goes beyond the bubble burst, threatening the crypto. With a market capitalization equivalent to 43% of the MOF, by the end of 2017, ETH had a magic jump to reach 9000%. Daily trading volume in blockchain of Ethereum reached over 600000 - more exciting than three times compared to Bitcoin. Unlike the Bitcoin community, for some reason, there has not been a formal leader yet (adding that Satoshi Nakamoto is just a mysterious figure in the legend), plus Ethereum co-directed by young celebrity, Vitalik Buterin. This community is growing and growing with enthusiastic members. In addition to the hundreds of successful ICO releases, Ethereum developers have created so many decentralized applications, from trading platforms, games, to protocols. Adding another point to Ethereum, that is Dozens of companies, although not involved in coding, also believed in Vitalik and joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA), which is called the alliance of giants. Many of the major financial and technology companies such as Microsoft, Cisco and UBSS have teamed up to promote and promote the technology and start-ups based on the blockcore Ethereum.
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:24:23 AM

They are created to solve various problems, and I do not understand how they can be compared ...
mrkimlee88

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:32:27 AM

I don't have same think with you. With just little turning down in BTC price, investors tend to sell it out and buy other Alt coins.
I think differently. This slowdown market is a result of a comnination of many bad news about BTC. But BTC still have good popularity which no altcoin has.
The world often know Crystal market through BTC, not by altcoin.
Bitcoin still a leader in the Crystal market.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

So great advantage of the btc is the brand developed network of followers, this is for many neophytes already generic name for cryptocurrencies, but in terms of technology and innovation young alts may have advantages that going over it                        
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

I do not agree if altcoin is better than bitcoin but I agree that altcoin can help us to gain more bitcoin by selling the altcoin when it's increasing. Altcoin existing is to help us to make more bitcoin so we can sell that bitcoin in any higher price. In the future, there may be an altcoyin that will be better than bitcoin, but now I do not see competitors as bitcoin.
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:55:21 PM

Experienced investors are well aware of what they are, namely they're the central players in the market, so the redestribution of shares between different types of currencies will occur constantly                  
Lab_Rat

Activity: 599
Merit: 502

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:03:58 PM

Good and Bad this not absolute categories in the world of crypto currency.
Bitcoin is the simplest and in my understanding the most safe blockchain. Thousands of hackers have already tried to crack Bitcoin and have not achieved success. No other blockchain have been tested so many times.

adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:15:49 PM

from all sides like prices and enthusiasts for altcoin and Bitcoin is still a lot of Bitcoin enthusiasts in terms of long-term investment, but in terms of trading more enthusiasts in altcoin, altcoin I think still can not be as popular as bitcoin
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:18:52 PM

Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

The dollar value of the sum of all bitcoins in the world is less than the dollar value of the sum of all altcoins in the world. It means altcoins can be better than bitcoin. Or at least the market thinks so.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:24:09 PM

Some Altcoins surpassed bitcoin several times in technology. But they will never take the place of bitcoin, because they do not deserve the trust of people and large investors.
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:25:10 PM

If you think Altcoins can be better than Bitcoin, it can't be possible. BTC has established itself, altcoins are on the way of BTC. Traders do have watch on them & invest in it, then only they can have higher status. Altcoins are cheaper to buy, but we should only invest in good altcoins, At this time Bitcoin is only the king & the value of all altcoins depend on it. Yeah Altcoins can give you much profit tha BTC. But Bitcoin is the safest. Smiley
BeeDrill

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:29:07 PM

Trading on altcoins can be more profitable than just investing in bitcoin, but here the risks are much higher. Bitcoin is more suitable for reliable investments
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:35:36 PM

If you think Altcoins can be better than Bitcoin, it can't be possible. BTC has established itself, altcoins are on the way of BTC. Traders do have watch on them & invest in it, then only they can have higher status. Altcoins are cheaper to buy, but we should only invest in good altcoins, At this time Bitcoin is only the king & the value of all altcoins depend on it. Yeah Altcoins can give you much profit tha BTC. But Bitcoin is the safest. Smiley

I agree that BTC is the safest and the most known cryptocurrency , but it has downsides too.

Sometimes transactions can be congested when many users send BTC in the same time.

seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

I think it is possible but it will be very difficult because there are many types of altcoin but there are only a few that have good potential so only some altcoin tend to beat the bitcoin and the strongest candidate is ethereum and also BCH but for now bitcoin is still too far for them so it need time and effort to beat bitcoin
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:02:30 PM

most of altcoins claiming if they are better than bitcoin in features,
but until now, there is no altcoins can surpass bitcoin in price,,
and a lot of exchange use bitcoin as the main pairs too,,
so, in my opinion there is no altcoins better than bitcoin in price my friend

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:04:43 PM

I do not think so, most Altcoin are dependent on bitcoin. Which ever way bitcoin behaves other altcoin follow suit.

Bitcoin is like the father while other Altcoin is the children, they all follow the pattern bitcoin moves. In the long run i think it would serve as a store of value in crypto space.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: