Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN?  (Read 5892 times)
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:14:07 PM

Bitcoin itself has been a role model for other altcoins and can be considered the king of all altcoin. I think altcoin will only be able to find bitcoin prices and develop bitcoin prices in the future is Ethereum. It will take much effort for altcoin to be better and more valuable than bitcoin.
Shikimo

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:15:21 PM

Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.
of course, most times, when I look at making quick profit, as regards price speculation with a good turn over rate, I usually go for altcoins
Wildwest

Activity: 1721
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

I think bitcoin is still the best compared to many altcoins that no one will be able to crush bitcoin in any form. The first cryptocurrency is bitcoin and this currency becomes a benchmark for other cryptocurrency that can be seen if the price of bitcoin falls then the altcoin price also falls.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

For myself Bitcoin is the best in the market, it is the king of the market. Bitcoin gave birth to the cryptocurrency market, I think no altcoin would replace Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin has high transaction costs, transaction speed is slow, but Bitcoin is very promising. I believe in the next few years Bitcoin will grow strongly and its price will go to the moon. Now I will buy Bitcoin and hold long term.

Balangany

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

I don't think so.
Bitcoin is still the most promising coin.
This is the father or grandfather and the most precious coin. My goal is to have most of it.
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:47:23 PM

I think this is not possible at least in the near future, I don't see any altcoin on the market that can beat bitcoin
maryriver

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

What exactly are you looking for? An investment? A store of wealth? A quick trade?

Altcoins are good for quick trades to gain profit but I personally am a bit wary of holding money in any of them for very long. They tend to depreciate over time. They're also quite vulnerable to hacks and can easily be taken over. They're not exactly the safest asset.

Bitcoin, however, has a longer term security that is promising. I'd be comfortable leaving my money in there for years. No one is going to attack it, and it's decentralized. What more can you ask for?
byzodiac

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

I dont think like you, everytime you must look to market and you must pass to btc, usdt or altcoin, for example we should have to pass to usdt at january, must not hodl any altcoins.
Zykexia

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

Ethereum is the second to bitcoin, but it will remains as it is, bitcoin will probably be the leading to all alts.
Bile123

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:38:40 PM

I do not understand why they compare. For me, this is not logical. Maybe I'm wrong of course. But Bitcoin has its advantages. Altcoins are mine. And here the choice is just us. Who and where he wants to invest.
Privettebe

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

bitcoin can never be terminated or replaced by altcoin. Thus, the more the appearance of altcoin will increasingly make bitcoin become better and stronger. bitcoin still dominates on the market conditions of existing crypto and altcoin, although they are still a very long way to get close to it in terms of price
Arrbuzz

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:41:58 PM

Yes, I agree that altcoin is better than bitcoin because they make a lot of profit and reach six times the cost of ICO, and this is serious about building projects. In my opinion, both have a positive value depending on where the coin is.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

Some alts defenitely are better than BTC in technical plan. However, they have different predestination so they cant be compared

drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:49:00 PM

Im not sure that altcoins better than bitcoin. I'm not at all sure that now is a good time to buy altcoins. The market is unpredictable. Most likely, he will continue to fall. And it seems to me that such a situation will be at least until the middle of November. So I would advise investing in bitcoin as the most promising and reliable cryptocurrency.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:58:13 PM

We all feel like giving the respect to bitcoin and that cannot be under looked. It is normal to see your father as better than you which is not an insult though. We should just accept that bitcoin is better than alts once and keep improving on alts which may one day stand very unique from bitcoin we all see as the best. The current alts have nothing special than bitcoin so I don't see why someone will say alts are better than bitcoin.

yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:00:21 PM

I don't think it's true, I don't think like that. Bitcoin is still the best in my opinion. Not that altcoins aren't good. Altcoins are good and have a future just like bitcoin. But altcoins certainly follows the bitcoin movement. So it's still the most powerful bitcoin today. And I don't think we need to think about what's best. We have diverse opinions, so don't argue about this.
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:02:29 PM

What exactly are you looking for? An investment? A store of wealth? A quick trade?

Altcoins are good for quick trades to gain profit but I personally am a bit wary of holding money in any of them for very long. They tend to depreciate over time. They're also quite vulnerable to hacks and can easily be taken over. They're not exactly the safest asset.

Bitcoin, however, has a longer term security that is promising. I'd be comfortable leaving my money in there for years. No one is going to attack it, and it's decentralized. What more can you ask for?

Good set of questions to ask oneself when being involved with crypto. And the fact is,,, most people are here to make money, and make money quickly. Altcoins of course swing wildly, more so than Bitcoin, so very tempting to see it as "quick profits" potential but equally easy to see it as "quick losses" potential.

The fact that most tokens are so centralized is the biggest risk to me. Anything can happen if the devs leave. Which is why I still take my risks, but always limited, and must have a long term view in mind.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
btcstock

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:02:48 PM

In my own opinion altcoin can not be better than bitcoin. All altcoins are subject to bitcoin pricing. And usually bitcoins  speculation, not altcoin
Altcoins just behind the BTC on the exchange rate.  At present, the trend of investing in altcoins is higher than that of Bitcoin but the exchange rate of BTC is still at the highest level in the market
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:05:32 PM

You can gain more in altcoins in terms of percent high in price.
but that is not the reason to tell that it is better than bitcoin.
Bitcoin will still be at best as it is the basic coin in trading.
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

Bitcoin was a leader and will remain for a long time. I have not seen yet another altcoins who could compete with bitcoin. In my portfolio, I keep a few altcoins, but when they grow up I'll change them to bitcoin, because I trust him more in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: