Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining VS Rendering  (Read 6893 times)
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

Vincoin Cash - Private Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:26:47 AM

What would be necessary for a system to perform rendering tasks reasonably?

PCI bandwidth?
Ram?
CPU?
Up/down bandwidths?

This looks like a good project. I just hope it is as it seems.

Thank you for interest in our project.

At the moment our suggestion is:

Internet speed: minimum 10/mbit•s

Cpu Ram: min 8Gb

Gpu: Nvidia/AMD min 4gb ram

Our CTO @Goocek can answer more detailed IT questions if needed. Join the telegram chat https://t.me/leonardorender

Best,
LT.

Vincoin Cash
▓ Private Blockchain Protocol ▓
|Telegram|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eTherertradderr

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

It is really a nice and useful thread and I have reserved my message.
vados333

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:46:36 PM

Nice thread ), just reserved msg)
Hey everybody! I have GPU mining facilities  4xGTX1060 and want to test your software, how can i do it?
The beta version from Leonardo is already ready for use. I think even here you can apply for it's testing.
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 199

Vincoin Cash - Private Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:50:32 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 12:48:06 PM by LEOS TOKEN

1752% better returns? Is it real?
How is that possible?

Thank you for the question.

After the getting results of last researches we has updated that information in our WP.
The number of returns we have received is 1150%, you can find all information in White paper (link in the first msg of the thread).
BUT IT REALLY MORET HAN 1000% RETURNS.
Check it yourself.

Best,
LT.

Vincoin Cash
▓ Private Blockchain Protocol ▓
|Telegram|
williet

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

Hi I also have a farm

Would like to join your project.
Please PM me details.
zahardarya

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

Link to rendering software please

hi, can you send me leonardo render? I own 900 gpu, my friend in the same location also has about 1000 gpu. We are from Poland, we have fiber optic internet. You can answer pm.

Thanks for the interest to our software

The software is currently not available for public test. We will make an announcement as soon as it will be released for the public. If you are a medium/large Nvidia GPU miner (100+ GPUs) and want to join Leonardo network, please send your geographic and equipment details to the email info@leonardorender.com, our team will be in touch.

Best,
L
Thanks for the coordinates. I'd like to personally test the software and feel all its advantages. I will follow the updates.
OlgaKopotii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:49:42 PM

How will Leonardo Render help customers and miners in real-time?

It is stated that the customer will be able to track the rendering of his object online from his computer. But this requires a good speed and therefore a considerable cost. How will this issue be addressed?
Momur0

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:23:35 PM

Link to rendering software please

also we want to try

Thanks for your interest to the project.

Pls, notice text below)

We currently have minimum requirements for the miners - 100 GPUs. The reason is that the rendering should be made within one large enough GPU cluster to provide fast rendering services and avoid latency.

If you qualify, please specify your location, the number of GPUs and preffered method of contact. Our team will be in touch.

Best,
L

I am completely understand this project at all. Hope after the conference has been held may get the clarification like how this work for us.

I own the 30 cards totally including me and my friend. I am from Sri lanka and I have Rx 470 cards rig in India as well.
Please confirm the profit I can make from this software and project.
Judging by the description, Leonardo will provide a good opportunity to implement people with skills in the field of rendering. Do I understand correctly that the work can be done from home, sitting at my computer?
wastetimer1

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:25:29 PM

the 150 GPU is something that I want to jump in and start rendering.
063Myxa

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:27:02 PM

Will you need to install special programs to work ? Or will it be possible to work directly through your website?

As far I understand you do not have to install anything. With the program you can work in the cloud - without clogging the memory of your computer and having complete confidentiality of data.                              
~Master~

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:36:53 AM

Want to know about your ongoing development process. What are your soft and hard caps? Is it mean, if you collect only soft cap, that project will develop further? What is the minimum of cap you need for growth and extension?

If the hardcap reaches $ 18 million the sale of the tokens will end prematurely. If Leonard does not receive a minimum of $ 4 million during the sale, the funds will be returned to their depositors. We'll see what happens from this.
astrong

Activity: 160

Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:12:54 PM

Will this be a fresh breeze for miners? maybe this will also be the reason why GPUs will still be needed than ASIC. But wait, can ASIC be used for rendering? Somehow I hope not.

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
boatswaincreditE

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:41:19 PM

Is there any particular link for the rendering software?
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:27:01 PM

pm me as well , i have 200 nvidia gpu , most 8gb 1070 and 1070ti
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

i want to jump to rendering with my minig far. over 150 GPU.

As far as I know, while there is a fund-raising in private and from August to October it will be already possible to purchase Leos publicly. Are you planning to become part of the Leonardo project? Are you not afraid of the responsibility of your Leos before the customers of rendering?
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:43:35 PM

How does Leonardo Render ensure that the rendering process is done optimally and quickly?
I read that for a quick rendering Leonardo will summarize the power of the GPU from several miners, but since the large distances between the miners cause a system delay, it makes sense to combine the power of the miners located in one place. While it is difficult to imagine how this will be implemented in practice.      
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:32:22 PM

What are the benefits of partnering with Giga Watt?
One of the main advantages in my opinion is that Diga Watts is the largest GPU hosting that has capacity and processors that work 24 hours 7 days a week. I think not many can afford it.      

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
MaxiMan

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:54:21 PM

Will this be a fresh breeze for miners? maybe this will also be the reason why GPUs will still be needed than ASIC. But wait, can ASIC be used for rendering? Somehow I hope not.
Waiting to bring back to life my D3... Cheesy
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

Good afternoon. Please tell me. What is Leonardo Rendering aiming in cloud based technology?            
"Cloud programming, data computation and storage are more flexible, powerful and safe" - so described in the program. But how much does this work in reality? Keeping a photo in the cloud is one thing, but work on a large, expensive order is a serious and responsible business. I would have thought before using ...
cuurtissss

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

It is a good thread and is also very useful as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: