Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late?  (Read 1809 times)
Trapatonix

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:36:56 PM

In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink

Yo!
Still huge markets did not enter bitcoin. Even the largest investors did not enter bitcoin. Still the states did not begin to use bitcoin.
Still ahead!  Grin Grin Grin

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

not late yet better buy now and hold. sooner or later price may go up high cause we see it start to move up. you are lucky to know bitcoin early compared to others that don't know it yet. bitcoin has become more popular and more people will start to know bitcoin.
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:32:29 PM

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

i also think that investing in btc is never too late. There is always a price fluctuation in the market, just when the market is stable, the price will fluctuate less. therefore, it's can be said that we can invest in btc at  any time; however, The most important thing is to choose the right time to make the transaction.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:35:56 PM

Well you hold your own loss. Never it is too late to invest into bitcoin it is in the way you handle your coins. If you are easily influenced then you will definitely lose a lot of profit. But if you have a mind of a persistent investor then you will wait and wait and wait till you get that profit no matter what. In bitcoin you'll just wait like years to get your profit back, but trust me once you do you will be surprised in how big it is.
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:40:20 PM

Bitcoin right now just got back from its dumping last last month. I think right now while there's still no big price hike, it is the best time to buy since this time and opportunity will give you a good profit and a fast profit back. I think you will gain it in a month or months long. Not bad because the rate of bitcoin is high so it means you will get higher profit as well. This will be a win win for you if you think into investing to bitcoin.
ACCOUNTSTRADER

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:43:45 PM

Of course that its not late... We are only in the first days of this technology. Will see how this finish.... Wink
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:47:05 PM

Bitcoin is going up since the second week of April and has  since held on between $8k to $9k. It is still good time to invest in Bitcoin considering the high made last year. There is still space of growth before we hit the high of last year.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

There is no late dude. Just start to invest you dont know if it price will coming more higher and higher and that is good isn't .just start

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:14:48 AM

No, you’re just in time. Keep waiting and you lose some of the expected windfall when bitcoin hits another record high before the end of the year.

Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:17:25 AM

No it's not too late, bitcoin price ever reach $20000 aproximately. And I think bitcoin price will reach that point again or even more. Just buy now and wait. Holding for long time is always works.

alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:42:06 AM

You should remember to be late than not, so there is nothing that is just not what you want or want if you invest in bitcoin do not wait anymore to invest today, it not investing  in bitcoin late.
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:45:09 AM

This is a repeated thread. Anyone posting here may not have their posts counted as it is likely to be deleted by a mod.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Beb101

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:49:22 AM

No, I think price of BTC below $ 10,000 is still attractive for us to invest in. In the next few weeks, the price of BTC will probably increase by more than $ 15,000. So grab the opportunity right now, the time is still good to buy BTC.
Nice! This is a possitive quote. Investment always starts with small amount. As time goes by, then you will see your profit.
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:58:49 AM

I think it's the right time to invest bitcoin, because the current price is low. and from news reports that bitcoin will continue to increase, will be the attraction of investors.
pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:06:29 AM

In my understanding, it's never been late to invest in bitcoin as this is a currency that is progressing and will continue to go further. If you want to see how great bitcoin's achievement is, try to check it's price history chart and later you will be amazed that it can surely give you good reward from your investment. I believe this will go further until $10k mark within the coming months.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:07:15 AM

I think it's the right time to invest bitcoin, because the current price is low. and from news reports that bitcoin will continue to increase, will be the attraction of investors.
Yes I believ etgat this is not lot to invest into bitcoin. We are now at the status of rising bit in a verry slow way,  I think we can still buy many more bitcoin and hold it until price will grow up high. Holding is the best thing to do if we already have bitcoin bit if we don't have any. Maybe we can buy it today for good.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:47:57 AM

Yes I believ etgat this is not lot to invest into bitcoin. We are now at the status of rising bit in a verry slow way,  I think we can still buy many more bitcoin and hold it until price will grow up high. Holding is the best thing to do if we already have bitcoin bit if we don't have any. Maybe we can buy it today for good.

Actually, it's never been late to invest bitcoin because it is doing good in the market in terms of price performance. It is now on the process of growing gradually in the market where more and more people are interested in putting more investment where they are seeing potential profit in the coming months but for some in years because they prefer to wait longer.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:58:07 AM

it's never too late if you want to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is the best investment so never you're too late to start. bitcoin prices will always go up each year.
sidebyside

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:06:58 AM

No one can predict the value of  bitcoin stop at a certain value in the future. So investing in it is never too late. Now you should choose the right time and start buying into bitcoin. Start early to help you faster against success with it.

Helex

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:08:01 AM

Instead of investing in Bitcoin at this price, you can buy promising altcoins they will give you higher returns . You can later convert altcoins to Bitcoin if you want.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: