Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:12:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late?  (Read 1809 times)
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

no, because now the bitcoin price is decreasing again. I think now is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin. if investing in bitcoin from now on then it will get a lot of profit in the next few months. I am sure that bitcoin prices in the near future will rise again so we should invest in bitcoin from now before bitcoin prices rise again.

bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

its bad idea to invest bitcoin with all of your money. if you are new, you may buy small amounts of your hedge. track prices then buy again with small pieces.by this way your estimated cost will be lower if the prices down- bear trend
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:15:12 PM

From the perspective of someone who is relatively new, seeing that bitcoin is on the low in its current, its wise to invest or buy bitcoin because its at a much more lower price compared to its peak. Investing in cryptocurrency today would not be late, cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin has a lot of potential ahead and can rise to its peak again. For a long term investment, investing at the present would always be good.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink
investing takes experience, cleverness and patience. if for now, you are not too late to buy bitcoin, because the current price has stabilized. what you need to know if you want to trade in the world crypto is buy when the price is cheap and resale when the price goes up.
that's true because in any work that can make money it is necessary to have experience, especially in the world of crypto. it must have great experience and have high intelligence and patience.
and if you want to invest it is not too late for all of you who will start invest in bitcoin because the price is still low bitcoin and not as expensive as yesterday at the beginning of the year.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

I think you are not too late to get bitcoin, for us now is the right time for you to do, Karen bitcoin price is also still cheap, so you still have many opportunities that exist in the future.
Yes, you are not too late to invest; you still have a lot of time to gain knowledge and to join different campaigns in order to gain higher profit. There's no word late to the person who is eager to learn about cryptocurrency.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

I think you are not too late to get bitcoin, for us now is the right time for you to do, Karen bitcoin price is also still cheap, so you still have many opportunities that exist in the future.
take advantage of the low price of bitcoin to make investments, because now it is still one of the coins that have the potential. do not wait for your regret until waiting for high price to buy because you have to spend big money.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink

You right mate, and i absolutely agree with your  perspective about bitcoin itself, when you investing money into bitcoin even slowly but surely. because every Investments are very tricky and it’s hard to tell if we’re too late to invest into something or not, it’s just not possible to predict if it’s going to go up or down in the future. for me bitcoin is best invest especially for long term, and we are never to late for that.
cryptolk

Activity: 305

ENTRY Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

When I heard on BTC it was at 900$ but when I bought it was at 2500$ now its already passed 2k once. So, you can buy at dip.

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:23:51 PM

buy as much bitcoin as we can, then be patient and calm waiting for the result of bitcoin investment. determine when it comes to how much profit we will sell it. nothing is too late in the bitcoin investment world because bitcoin prices can change at any time on a high scale or low scale Smiley
sirmitchel

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

No it is not, the price is not very high right now, so you have time.

I think with recent price situations especially bitcoin floating and
struggling to stay in between the $9k-$10k mark, there still is a
reasonable but slim window for investing in bitcoins. Though there
are still ongoing deflations in the market but Bitcoin’s prices are
a bit higher now compared to a few months ago which were ideal
investment prices. It’s a bit risky now, but it’s not entirely too late.

░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█      ZUFLO .io   ▌ EXCHANGE AND FINANCE      █▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
WP   |   Telegram   Twitter   [[  Pre ICO is LIVE  ]]   Instagram   Facebook   |   ANN
charlenedave

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

If you are going to invest in Bitcoin today; it would be a great opportunity to buy it at a low price; and if the price increases, it would make you gain a huge profit.

rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

It is never too late to invest in bitcoin. The facts prove that although the price is very high, but still the bitcoin investors can still get the benefits. Because the price of bitcoin is unpredictable, it means can can rise very drastically and can also go down drastically. Bitcoin market is still young, so as long as there are still many people who invest in bitcoin, you still can get profit. It all depends on your analysis and your luck.

Currently the most profitable cryptocurrency investment in second-tier altcoins, such as Ethereum. The price that is still much lower than Bitcoin allows altcoins to generate much larger profits. If you are a risk taker, you can choose to invest in third-tier altcoins and ICO with the greatest profit potential, but of course the risk is even greater.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

It is true that for a long time the btc price stagnates between 7k and 9k.
I believe that until summer btc price will cross 10k and after that everything is possible.
I think that the same questions people was asking a few years ago when btc price was $250 or last year when btc price was around $2000 Smiley
So, think long term here and you will be on the right way.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

I personally think that there is no word late, even at this time to quickly join the better because at the moment now its value is going up. Thanks
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

Do not discuss late. There is still a chance to make a profit.
The selling value of bitcoin is now relatively low, and this is a n chance to start bitcoin investment. And can buy enough bitcoin.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:38:15 PM

I think the bitcoin investment is not too late now because bitcoin prices are currently decreasing and today bitcoin prices are very cheap and take advantage of very cheap price of bitcoin is to be able to get a lot of profit.
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:38:57 PM

No, I did not invest in Bitcoin today. If I had money, I used to invest in bitcoin today. Now 1 BTC = $8,610.6875
Now there is still a golden opportunity to invest in Bitcoin because the price of bitcoin increasing day by day. If you want to invest in Bitcoin, you can now invest in Bitcoin.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

I think investing in bitcoin at your present day is not too late. Given the opportunity that you can invest is a chance you can take and with this you can gain huge amounts in the long term. Long term investing is something to consider cause bitcoin is priced at a high nowadays even though its consider at its low. Bitcoin would still rise and patience is always the key, just keep that in mind in investing in bitcoin.
keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

really right now it's not too late to buy and and invest in bitcoin, I think now is a good time where prices have started to rise slowly and higher bitcoin sales volume.
yiuinubol

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

With the opportunity that you can invest is an opportunity you can make and with this you can achieve huge amounts of money in the long run, I think that right now it is not too late to buy and invest in bitcoin, so Bitcoin will increase and patience is always the key to success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: