Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:41:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late?  (Read 1805 times)
winterblues

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:48:04 PM

Bitcoin doesn't rise percentage wise very far compared to alts. If you're looking to make money on the investment then consider this: ETH has risen over 10,000% in the past year, LTC 5900% and Bitcoin only 1500%. These are just examples and no one is saying that any of these will show the same promise next year. It's up to you to decide where to invest. That said, it's also advisable to diversify. At least 50/50.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StarLucas

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:49:03 PM

It's never too late! People were saying "it's too late, I missed the boat" back when BTC was at $8,000.

After you do your research and make your first purchase(s), you should start doing research on whether there are any other coins you're interested in, as well. Many of them have the potential to do some really great things.

I see a lot of really good links to check out in the other comments, so read everything you can. It will really help.

You can also follow blogs that show you how it works and explain some of the beginning things you'll need to know. If you're looking for something silly to read, you can try my page http://tothemoon.cool

Just do plenty of research and make sure you are keeping everything secure with 2 factor authentication.
steelzeppelin

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:49:50 PM

It's never too late to start investing!

Before diving into the market, I suggest you read up about bitcoin and the technology behind it . When you start trading i suggest trade small amounts at first so you get a feel of the market.
MisterStylish

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:50:59 PM

Not even close, the entire cryptoworld is still in its infancy. This is the actual future of technology and mankind. And it’s easy to get in. Sign up on binance, no verification needed. And don’t forget to hodl!
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:58:36 PM

It is not too late,actually today is the right time to invest.Bitcoin will grow and grow on  this coming months,that's my expectation.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
nickname19

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:17:58 PM

Let's look at bitcoin prices at this time, if we have long follow bitcoin price, then we can see if now is the right time to buy bitcoin, but even so, we must also be prepared with all the possibilities that occur.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:43:15 PM

It's not too late and it's never too late to invest in bitcoin. To those interested folks that are just searching and lurking here in the forum and still skeptic about bitcoin.

Now's your chance and you have a good entry to get in the best investment of all time. You'll get bitcoin with the very cheap price for today and this red market will not stay for so long.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:51:26 PM

In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink
until now I think it is not too late to invest in bitcoin. every day there are hundreds of people know bitcoin and want to have it. I think in the year 2020-2022 bitcoin will rise high with more bitcoin enthusiasts. and will buy it in large quantities.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:58:42 PM

No, it is not too late to invest in bitcoin, as long as you money you can invest anytime but be sure to clarify first and understand well the project you want to invest in because investing is too much risky.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:52:44 AM

Let's look at bitcoin prices at this time, if we have long follow bitcoin price, then we can see if now is the right time to buy bitcoin, but even so, we must also be prepared with all the possibilities that occur.

If we following on bitcoin price history, bitcoin price always rising year on year. There is no doubt that bitcoin is good investment and if we want to investing our money, i think its not too late because some people buying bitcoin at $12k and still hold it and believe that bitcoin will rising again
Charity07

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:12:20 AM

We can say this bitcoin is an investment for the future.We do not need to think that you can quickly become rich trading in the market of crypto currency.The important is investing in it on the right time.There's always has a chance to make a profit and it's never too late to invest in bitcoin.
chika2

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:18:32 AM

I agree because I am also a late to know about bitcoin. I just joined at the beginning of the year with a very high $ 10,000 bitcoin price. At that time I felt it was too late but my friend said it was better late than not try at all. My prize is now about 5 months join bitcoin and hope bitcoin price will continue to rise in the future.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:20:05 AM

well I can say investing in bitcoin will never get late bitcoin has a very big optional so you can get in at any time without a worry

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:26:35 AM

no words are too late to invest in bitcoin because at the moment it is a very quick time to invest in bitcoin because I am brave and I learned to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a great place to invest in digital stocks different from different investments in the world , I believe and I hope bitcoin progresses and becomes the mainstay of all investments.
joko4ko2017

Activity: 333
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:55:42 AM

Never late for investing in Bitcoin
Price of Bitcoin still growing up every year, you can check in google price about bitcoin, bitcoin still stronger and always on the top, price always good price, he like a mom of altcoin, she/he is down altcoin is down, she/he up altcoin maybe up maybe down

In many times im always take in action invested in bitcoin for best choice and make best future with bitcoin
Invested in bitcoin its never late, lets go make best future with invested in bitcoin and join us in bitcoin family
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:00:53 AM

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

Do you think you are now late to make investment with bitcoins? Do not lose your confidence because you bitcoin is still on early stage. I can say that you are still early investors if you will make investment today.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:02:32 AM

if you stay in this forum too long you will know this question is very popular. The first time I see this question since bitcoin price around 200$

NerdofBTC

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:07:41 AM

No its not late as we know the price of the bitcoin down to 8445$ and the price will rose again in order to maintain its equillibrium so its the time to invest in bitcoin little and get upto 10% of profit in nearly one week.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:12:29 AM

Bitcoin baie is currently running around $8-9k which is still lower than last years value. Though investing in bitcoin doesn’t actually have a right timing but when you get to purchase bitcoin in a lower price, then that is way better since you will have a greater chance of gaining more. If you pman to invest in bitcoin, better invesr now while value is a bit low.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:28:33 AM

very precise your opinion is not too late because of economic development and technology begins with the most important bitcoin our belief in investment with bitcoin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: