Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:22:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late?  (Read 1809 times)
Kakek sugiyo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

we do not know bitcoin will last forever or next year, so we must start from now investing now because I do not know will last until the next, I do not want to menyianyiakan opportunity at this time because bitcoin is currently popular and very ascending drastically meaning at the moment bitcoin is famous for mending and I'm sure it will be forever though not forever but unfortunately if bitcoin does not last forever it's a shame, but I'm sure and believe that the bitcoin of the future will add to the success of other investors including ourselves.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:11:51 PM

There is no right time to invest in bitcoin. If you have a certain patience, you make good money. In any case, Bitcoin will be worth tens of times more expensive than the current price in a few years. However, right now I prefer to wait until the correction is over and only then consider the options for entering the market. Now according to indicators probably market recovery is starting from this price levels.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:16:39 PM

In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink
yup its never too late to buy bitcoins as bitcoin isn't known by most of the world and that's the main reason that I think that bitcoin is gonna make me rich in the long run, so I always buy some when the price falls. And the highs of $18k to $19k have been seen by most people here so right now the price is half of that so you can see the chance of doubling your money here itself and which is almost sure to happen in the near future. So invest in bitcoins before its too late and after which there would be nothing left other than regretting.
Jerimy gonzales

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:52:19 PM

It is not too late to invest in a Bitcoin digital currency that has the potential to grow and expand. But it must be done with caution and wisdom. For short-term and medium-term investors it is important to recognize and evaluate the technical background and usefulness of this digital currency.
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:55:45 PM

no you are not too late if you want invest in bitcoin it is the stable price of bitcoin market will rise after june.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:02:05 AM

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

What you said is actually true, its probably late to buy bitcoin but that is if you do not have the means to buy some, but if you do have the money to invest then it is never too late, although bitcoins price is getting really high its doesnt mean that you cant afford to buy it, here are stoshies which could be bought in whatever amount you have, you can just buy satoshies and eventually it could get to a bitcoin if you are good at trading.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:04:52 AM

For me, it is not too late to buy and invest in bitcoin because i believe before end of this year 2018 bitcoin price will be triple at the current price. Bitcoin price now are still affordable,so be in a hurry to buy.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Thira

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:03:19 AM

When bitcoin was 6k+, people were in a panic, and they wanted to sell it.
And when the price of bitcoin soared, it was an interesting phenomenon that people were going to buy it again. Shocked

In investing we need to be patient , when the market of coins will go down or decreasing, this is not the right time to sell, it is the right time to buy if you have enough money while the market value  of said coin is less, investing is earning not losing, that is why we need not to panic selling,  just wait for the ups value of the coins.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:53:46 AM

Yes, you are correct that nowadays is not too late to engage with bitcoin since the percentage of bitcoin holders nowadays is not too high. Maybe today is the right time for you to invest money with bitcoin.
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:12:07 AM

It's never too late to those who want to invest bitcoin. Bitcoin is for those who truly trust this crypto currency that makes them get great profits for a long term.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:32:39 AM

If you are a man who do believes in changes then it's now your time to invest in bitcoins. It's not yet too late just think positively!

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
PawanAggarwal

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:37:46 AM

Investing in bitcoin is not late, as it is going to rise in terms of value, safety and acceptances in the world.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:54:07 AM

I think it is not too late to buy bitcoin now because maybe if there is a chance the price of bitcoin will increase again and do not comeback today's price. We don't know where the price of bitcoin will increase or decrease, but if the price of bitcoin decrease and you have enough money to buy it is better for you to buy now bitcoin and wait for it to increase again then claim your money soon.
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:59:17 AM

yes.  buy bitcoin now.  Never be late with bitcoin.  This is just the beginning of the bitcoin of crypto
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:30:46 AM

Bitcoin price is not stable, can go up can go down. if you want to invest Bitcoin you are not too late, but before you do it you should monitor the market price first, when the bitcoin price drops immediately you buy Bitcoin. hopefully you get a good price, and you can benefit later.
donuttslover

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:32:21 AM

Its not late yet and being late better than never mate Cheesy
Kakek sugiyo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:39:15 AM

now is the right time to invest in bitcoin because I am brave and I learned to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a place to invest in digital stocks different from the various investments in the world, I believe and I hope bitcoin progresses and becomes all the way the investors.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:45:34 AM

now is the right time to invest in bitcoin because I am brave and I learned to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a place to invest in digital stocks different from the various investments in the world, I believe and I hope bitcoin progresses and becomes all the way the investors.

It's never too late to invest in bitcoin well in fact it's the right time to invest because the price is going down. And wait for the right time to harvest it, don't ever panic sell because this will cause a total loss of investment.
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:50:42 AM

It is never too late to invest, the market is at its recovery state and a lot are projecting it to pass the ATH last December. Price at the moment is 9K+ and i think that it is a very good buying price.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:53:48 AM

Nothing is ever too late to invest in financial markets and cryptocurrancy or Bitcoin as well. The reason is quite simple even though you are older and older, the financial markets are still young. As you can see, Bitcoin and the crypto market have appeared for several years. Then try to start smaller in amounts so the risks will be smaller. Patient responsiveness and good decision making are all the virtues needed at this event or occur in the Bitcoin marketplace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: